Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

August 01, 2020

I Now by this product on a regular

I absolutely love these hand soaps! They always smells so good, they're very effective and my son absolutely loves the amount of bubbles that happens! Highly recommend

Ohhhhh the Smell

Hard to choose at Bath and Bodyworks. My favorite are the pump soaps. I always stock up when they go on sale and I like to add them to gift baskets. I always have them in our bathroom and buy them for the camper. I love how you can get different scents for different seasons. My favorite are the citrus smelling ones. My Husband likes the nostalgic ones that smell like cookies, vanilla etc.

The Best Soap

We always have these soaps in our home. Honestly the best part about them is that they smell so so so good. Like any other soap, they get your hands nice and clean, but it's the scent that makes these stand apart from the rest. If you don't like heavy scent, this would not be a product for you.

Love it

Seriously this is the only stuff I buy I love the foaming aspects of the soap and the way it makes my hands soft and silky and above all the scents are amazing I love everything about this product even the packaging is awesome

Awesome Scents

I love Bath and Body Works products in general. The foaming hand soap is my preferred soap as I feel you need less than the regular liquid soap. The various scents are great!

Best soap I have purchased

This is my go to soap and havent found any other ones that can compete with it. The bottle has a fair amount, and the smells are always so potent that they actually remove any odors from your hands!

Smells SO good!

I love how good these hand soaps smell. They make your hands feel so clean and without feeling dried out. The scents are amazing and last for a long time. The foam is light and is never too much or difficult to wash off.

Smells great!

These are my go to hand soaps! The variety of scents are amazing, I love the lather. I would have given’ it 5 stars across the board, but the availability of the product (Limited remote locations with stores - and their online shopping is in US pricing) and hit and miss on it being on sale or not.

Great product

Leaves hands soft and clean. Would recommend. Safe for kids and my kids love using it. Scents are amazing and welcoming. I love this hand soap a lot.!

Amazing soap!! I love these

I love almost every scent, stock up on all of them. Different scents during different seasons always makes you look forward to the season coming up! Decent prices so it's easy to buy a lot of them and try new scents all the time, so fun!