Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

August 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Can’t get enough

I cannot get enough of these soaps. I started shopping here a few years ago and have always taken advantage of sales and bought many soaps at one time. So i have always had quite the stock to choose from whenever i needed any. They smell amazing and always lather nicely, i never have to go back for more squirts of soap.

Helps stop germs

I use these all the time. They help stop the spread of germs and smell amazing. They come in so many different scents and are relatively affordable. I usually get them when they are on sale in stores.

I would buy again

I love the scents they last a ling time and a little goes a long way. I put them in washroom kitchen and laundry room. They cleanse so well and I dont feel a film after washing my hands and their so soft it helped my weather dryness too.

August 13, 2020

Great scent, great product overall

First- you never get nose blind to their scents, you can chose from a wide variety of scents and have them placed all over, from your bathroom, to your kitchen sink. Everyone knows the look and smell of bath & body soap, everyone loves it too
    !

The only soap you need

This is the only soap I will purchase for my three bathrooms and my kitchen. I always purchase the deal five for 25 about every two months. The foam soaps last so long and they are the best smelling and add the most moisture to your skin. I will never purchase any other soap besides Bath and body Works.

Absolute favorite!

Since I came across these, I cannot do without bath and body works hand washes!!! I’ve practically tried them all! Not only do they smell amazing, they keeps hands soft too :)

August 12, 2020

Yum

This is the best stuff !! Not only do you get clean, but you get to smell so good ! My kids even love using it . I won’t buy anything else now :):)):!

Good price and Effective

These are all pretty yummy and a great price. I prefer the foam over the antibacterial gel as the gel sticks to the sink and does not rinse off. Nevertheless, I keep buying them because they smell great and the price is right.

Smells Amazing!

By far my favourite hand soap! The only soap we purchase. This hand soap smells amazing, so many different flavours/scents to choose from and always some kind of deal!

August 11, 2020

Highly recommend this product. Would purchase again!

These products feel so nice on the skin. The scent is not overpowering and they actually have beautiful scents to choose from. This products keeps your hands clean and soft. This is my go to brand when buying hand soaps and hand sanitizers.