Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Smells great!

This is a great product to stock up on when the soaps go on sale. Our preference is the foaming soap as it’s easier to wash off and doesn’t dry out your hands since we wash our hands so much more often now.

Always buy

Love stocking up on these soaps when they go on sale or I have a coupon. I prefer the foaming kind as I find it leaves my hands softer and washes off better

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice soaps!

I love everything Bath & Body Works! These soaps are a household staple for me and I love all the scents. I do find that the foaming soaps tend to dry out my hands, but the gel versions are the best!

Smells amazing

These smell amazing! My husband no longer wants to buy any other soaps as these one smell so good. They do tend to be a little more expensive but you can often find sales or coupons

October 05, 2020

House is always filled with these

These soaps always smell amazing. It doesn’t matter what scent you get, they all smell good. They have super cute packaging! Will be repurchasing for years to come!

Love it

I love the fragrance of each and every product of bath and body works. The foam keeps the hands soft and moisturized also provide anti bacterial benefits, what more would we need!

October 02, 2020

Amazing fragrance and value for money!

I have been a bath and body works fan for so long! Just love their products and can't stop from buying when I pass by their stores.
    These hand washes are so cute, economical and smell so good! Must buy!

Lovely cleanliness

Perfect Just because gift ! These are priced right, specially when you get them on special buy. The foam is rich and soft and the scents are long lasting.

October 01, 2020

Great smell

Bath and body works Hand soaps are my favourite. They smell great and are gentle in your hands. They stack up great against some of the leading hand soap brands. I am a little disappointed that since the start of the pandemic these soaps are 5 for $25 and there are no online coupons available. I used to pay about $2.50 for 1 before the pandemic.

October 01, 2020

I love the variety of scents

I love how they have a whole lot of variety when it comes to the scents. You can use a fruity, a floral or a nature scent depending about your current mood. Smell very clean too.