Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

New Brunswick, Canada

Love these soaps

I absolutely love these hand soaps. They foam really well and only need one pump of the bottle to have plenty of soap to lather your hands with. They smell great and work fantastic.

Love this product..

Love the smell. Awesome for spring season. I will stock up some before it runs out. Will recommend to family and friends wish they all will love it too.

Magic in a bottle

Always smells great and kids love it. It’s even great for getting stains out of clothes! The foaming ones are better for kids because it’s already lathered.

Bath and body works

This antibacterial soap smells amazing and doesn't dry out your skin like other brands do. It's a nice light fragrance and there's plenty of scents to choose from for what your preference is. It's nice to have the holiday ones as well as the regular ones.

October 21, 2020

Healthcare worker prefers this over hospital provided soap

I have been using Bath And Body Hand soaps for many years. When Covid started and hand washing/sanitizing was enforced ten fold I noticed my hands drying out very badly. I grabbed one of my bottles to wash with and WOW what a difference. Literally washing my hand 30 times in a shift would make my hands itchy and dry. Now that I’m using Bath and Body hand wash my hands feel soft and smooth again, the light fragrance is an added bonus. Only down side is if you don’t catch a good sale it’s a little pricey

Love this

I love everything bath and body! All there products are top quality and smell so amazing! If you haven’t tried you must! Worth the money by all means!

Hello antibacterial

first I want to say I like the packaging. I loved the smell of these antibacterial hand soap. Doesn't smell too strong but is pleasing to the senses. I liked how my hands felt after using it, not dry.

October 21, 2020

A must have for your bathroom

I love this soap! It has seen me all the way through COVID 19 thus far. Is it just me or do you feel more comfortable when seeing bath and body works soap in a friends or relatives home?

Would buy again

I would buy every bath and body works hand soap if I could! Not only do they smell amazing, they leave you feeling amazing after washing away all the germs

Yessss!!!!

I would buy every single antibacterial hand soap bath and body works has to offer. Starting with the scents... omg the scents, there are so many different scents! ALWAYS while leaving your hands silky smooth