Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Strength. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

February 02, 2020

A great twist on dry shampoo

This product is by far an amazing alternative to regular dry shampoo. The foam is light and the scent (Almond Oil) was perfectly light and fragrant. The aerosol can is slim with indents for your hands. This helps with easy application and handling.

When applying it to my hair I noticed how the texture changes from a wet moose to a dry powder. he product instantly dries and leaves a night silky texture in your hair. It also does not leave any residue. You can also control where the product goes better than dry shampoo alternatives. This is by far a product I would use over regular dry shampoo.

I will definitely buy this again and again as an alternative to shampooing my hair every day. 100% recommended!

Updated On: February 02, 2020

I will definitely buy this again and again as an alternative to shampooing my hair every day. #GOTITFREE #batistecleansingfoam

February 02, 2020

Great for extending time between washes!

I would say I have pretty greasy hair. I can usually only go two days without washing so I was excited to try this new cleansing foam. I definitely think it helped my day two hair to look a bit cleaner and add a touch of volume. The foam dries into the hair quickly and easily. I am not sure this particular product really strengthened my hair but I'm sure it didn't hurt. The scent is quite strong for those with sensitivities.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Obsessed with the scent, love the fun texture

I got the almond scent and it seriously smells so good.
    I took it with me to the gym yesterday. I'm trying to get back in shape.
    Overall, I have some thoughts on the product. I love the foam texture, it's fun and makes me happy. Batiste is my favourite dry shampoo because it's very strong and works the best at making your hair clean. This product doesn't work quite as well at that, it's lighter, less white and better for every day. I am going to own both and alternate depending on how greasy my hair looks.
    🥜

February 02, 2020

Un bon produit mais pas pour moi

L'odeur est excellente. Le produit sèche vraiment rapidement et la texture est intéressante. Cependant pour moi il m'assèche trop les cheveux. Notez que j'ai les cheveux très minces et fins.

Waterless Cleansing Foam

What a great new discovery! This product will become a regular in my beauty arsenal. I like this waterless cleansing even more that the dry shampoo. It left my hair soft and added volume. The product came out light and fluffy ( like a mousse ). The scent is great too. You have to try this product!

February 01, 2020

Un bon shampoing sans eau

J'ai beaucoup aimé la texture de se produit, il est facile et rapide a appliquer. J'ai trouvé que le produit avais parfois de la difficulté a sortir. Et l'odeur et vraiment fraîche j'adore! je trouve que la formule mousse a plus aidée donner un effet propre et frais a mes cheveux.

wow!!

Wow, j'adore ce produit!! Je n'avais pas laver mes cheveux depuis 2 jours donc j'ai essayer et je capote!! Il rend les cheveux pi gras, doux et qui sentent bon comme un shampoing! Je vais en racheter un c'est sur wow

Nice product

I am one of the lovers of batiste products I usually use the regular batiste dry shampoo ,when I tried the cleansing foam shampoo I love it it works fine for my hair I love the smell too, good product.

Amazing but ...

I am always honest in my reviews . I love this waterless cleansing foam (first time trying one. My hair is super long and thick) BUT it leaves the white residue in your hair and on clothes As if it were the dry shampoo spray ! I wore an all black outfit, tights and long sleeve trying this and i had white dust alll over my chest and then some. I love the smell and it dries in less then the 60 seconds it says it does ! - Overall , I love the way it works my hair did feel less greasy, I didn’t wash my hair for two days just to try this and it made my hair feel good, but again the white residue was a bummer . Sent is amazing and it better be an affordable price. #GOTITFREE #batistecleansingfoam

January 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil

I was super intrigued by this product but sadly I don't think it is for me. It smells great and it does dry really quick but I do not find it refreshes your hair like dry shampoo which was what I was expecting. It made my hair really soft and it smelled great but it still looked greasy after use. I would say stick to actually washing your hair or use the more traditional dry shampoos like the spray or powder. I will not be purchasing this item in the future unfortunately.