Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Strength. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

Amazing!

This smells lovely! I absolutely enjoyed this product. My hair looked great after using this. My hair felt clean and looked much better. This did not leave any residue in my hair. I got this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor program. #BatisteCleansingFoam

mousse-like dry shampoo

Comes out like a mousse, does the job like a dry shampoo!! Thank you @chickadvisor for the opportunity to test this product out (#gotitfree) and give my feedback and review!
    So far, used it once, and the results were more volume with a great smell. It is lightweight and doesn't feel like I'm putting anything on my hair, leaves no residue behind and leaves my hair smelling like I just washed it.
    It's super convenient and great if you're in a hurry and don't have time to do a full-on hair wash, but of course nothing beats regular shampoo/conditioner for that full clean hair feeling.
    Thank you @batistecanada for making life more convenient with this new #BatisteCleansingFoam product :)

Love it - BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM WITH ALMOND OIL

Love it - I received the #freesample of Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil via #Chickadvisor platform and I love it a lot. Not only this foam provides cleansing to my long hair but the almond oil in it gives the required nourishment for healthy hair. I like the smell, its structure and after effect too. I will definitely buy this product and recommend to anyone who wants value for their money.

Not bad between washes

I got this batiste cleansing foam for free with chickadvisor I like the light scent and almond oil to help my coloured treated hair However although the hair ends are nice I find the scalp gets a bit oily and there is white residue (on black hair) I think of you have light color hair this would work better

2.2/5

Smells great, less effective

I was so excited when I first received it. Used it right away but wasn’t as excited about the results. It isn’t as good as dry shampoo. It soaks in less and doesn’t make my hair as clean looking, I think I’ll stick with batiste dry shampoo instead

Loved the scent!

I received this product for free as apart of #chickadvisor I really liked the scent, I was not a huge fan of how it felt in my hair after awhile, I used it on “dirty” unwashed hair and it made my roots feel crunchy even after scrubbing them into the roots. I did however really like the scent and how light the product was

I'll Stick with Dry Shampoo

I wanted to love this product, but I didn't. I love Batiste products and use their dry shampoo and love it. I find it quick and easy to apply. This product on the other hand required you massaging it in to the areas you wanted targeted. Not only was it not a quick process, it took a lot of the product. For that reason, I don't think it would last long. It also didn't give the volume you get with the spray. It did smell really nice and I appreciated the opportunity to try this product for free.

Great product

I decided to try this dry shampoo foam, I work as a house cleaner so my hair gets oily quickly, so a product like this is a life saver, you use it like moose and it works like dry shampoo

New Brunswick, Canada

Better Then The Spray!

I found the mousse is a much better option to the original spray design. I have complete control over how much and where it's placed. The fragrance was very pleasant as well.

February 13, 2020

Fantastic waterless shampoo option!

I was so happy to have this opportunity to try Batiste waterless cleansing foam! My hair is VERY dry so I really pump the conditioning treatments to it and only wash it 2-3 times per week. This means I really need something in between washes to freshen it. Since I don’t have greasy hair, I haven’t had much luck finding a dry shampoo that works well in my hair. I love the light scent, and the texture of the mousse. I was worried that using a wet product would interfere with my straightening (I flat iron my hair) but this really wasn’t an issue because I’m only focussing on my roots. I found it took longer than the 60 seconds to fully dry, but I like that my hair was left with a refreshed feeling, hydrated, and no residue. It would probably be most ideal for people who aren’t styling their hair with a flat iron since it does go on wet, though honestly I didn’t find it caused any waviness or frizz. I love having a more hydrating option for refreshing my hair between washes! Great product!