Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 04, 2020

A great smelling hair cleanser

As a mom with 2 babes and a busy life, I’m always short on time and on the hunt to find the best dry shampoo.I received this for free to test out from Chick advisor, and I’m glad that I did. First off, it smells amazing- it has a fresh tropical scent but not one that smells of alcohol or pure chemicals- it truly does smell amazing. The foam is super light weight, and it doesn’t weigh my already thick and heavy hair down, nor does it leave it feeling dirty or looking greasy. It took me by surprise at first because I did expect to see a more matte “dry shampoo” look that I’m use to from using other products. But after the initial first time, I grew to really enjoy it. It leaves your hair looking, feeling and smelling refreshed without leaving white residue or looking ashy. A little goes a long way so I would anticipate the bottle lasting quite some time. I think those that dislike the normal dry shampoo qualities would enjoy this as it is a completely different experience!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor #batiste #cleanhair

February 04, 2020

Hair fresh and smelling good

I love this product. Unlike dry shampoos that leave white residue on my hair, this product keeps my hair clean without any gunk. It smells like summer and makes me feel ready for the day. I have a busy schedule so I never have the time to do my hair but this product is the go to pick me up. I look great and I smell great!

It works !!!

I received this product for free to try and it’s also the first time that I tried this kind of product. I am kind of excited.
    I am someone who uses hair spray and it can dry my scalp and hair out and this has been the perfect combo. Not only does it help soothe my scalp and greatly reduce dryness of my scalp and hair but coconut milk has real concrete benefits. This has a lasting healthy hair feeling, leaving my hair moisturized but a bit greasy feeling throughout the day because I’m a type of oily hair.

It's okay

I received this product for free in the mail and I'll be honest, it's not my favorite dry shampoo out there. I used it on my third day hair and it made my hair look a little less greasy but not by much.This stuff does make your hair smell amazing though! Although it didn't work for my hair, it is still a good back up for when I'm out of my usual dry shampoo products!

Juste WOW!

Je n'avais pas trop d'attentes quand j'ai essayé la nouvelle mousse shampoo sans rinçage de Batiste. Je dois avouer que je suis sous le charme!

La mousse s'applique super bien et surtout, elle sèche ultra rapidement! Elle laisse vraiment un vent de fraîcheur dans nos cheveux. On peut facilement passer un shampoo sous la douche en utilisant la mousse. J'adore le nouveau concept et je le recommande certainement!

February 04, 2020

A Coconutty Cleansing Extravaganza!!!

I woke up to a ca-ute little box from Chick Advisor on behalf of their friends at Batiste in the mail yesterday and I must say I was absolutely smitten with the appearance of what I found inside!

Upon opening the package I found the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam that claimed to have ones hair cleansed and dry in 60 seconds. So, I have to say, I was a little skeptical to use this only because I’ve tried other dry, and no rinse shampoos, before and as a woman with 4C hair, they left my hair feeling a little drier than I like.

In all my skeptical glory, I looked at the back of the bottle to find that the product had no parabens, sulfates, dyes, or phthalates followed by some super simple instructions and a rather short ingredient list (the shorter the sweeter). I decided to put the product to the test AFTER my workout when everything was nice and ‘testworthy’.

I absolutely love this stuff! The feel of the product was ‘clean’ there’s no sticky or filmy remnants left after use. A little bit goes a loooong way. The smell is absolutely divine! There are definite notes of coconut at first sniff but not at all overbearing and, there’s the signature Batiste scent that’s always welcomed.
    I really really dig the texture of the product but did it live up to its claim? Absolutely! I was actually taken aback that this worked on my 4c hair and after a workout too! My husband kept asking me if I did something different to my hair all day and I woke up to him smelling my hair and asking what new product I’m using. This definitely checks off all my boxes, and is 100% Ree-husband approved.

Thank you Chuck Advisor and Batiste for the wonderful opportunity!

February 03, 2020

J'adore la mousse netoyante sans eau de Batiste

J'ai eu l'opportunité de recevoir gratuitement la mousse netoyante sans eau au coconut Batiste en échange de mon avis personnel sur le produit.

J'ai utilisé le shampoing sec auparavent mais je préfère de loin la mousse netoyante sans eau. Très facile d'utilisation, il laisse mes cheveux doux et soyeux. J'adore le resultat! Avec un jeune enfant, je dois avouer que certain jour ce produit m'est très précieux. Et que dire de l'odeur, mes cheveux sentent bon et l'essenece de coconut me donne l'impression d'être dans les tropiques. J'adore!!

February 03, 2020

Not as good as it’s spray counterparts

I’ve used Batiste dry shampoo sprays for years and loved them, and was really hoping this would hold up to the sprays but it fell quite flat! It is significantly better than the tresemme cleansing foam which just left my hair wet and dirtier than before, but this still isn’t quite what I’m looking for! Even after adding more and more product it felt cleaner/less greasy but did not look any different at all, compared to the sprays which have never failed me. I have fine fairly thin hair so perhaps it’s just my hair type, and I’ll continue to give it a shot but overall I’ll be sticking to the sprays.

Better than expected

Alright so I'll start with the fact I've tried the sprays of this stuff and I do not like them at all so i wasn't sure what to expect. My first thought was awesome it's a mousse I prefer working with them, the smell is definitely awesome. Now I have very greasy hair like one day not washed it's a grease ball so I used this on unwashed hair now I wouldn't say it made it not feel greasy but it definitely made it feel smooth and refreshed if that makes sense like i would definitely use this on non wash days where the spray types make my hair feel nasty.... my only issue with this product is it disappears so quick into the hair you barely get to spread it so you need to keep dispensing more and I worry about how long it will last.

I recieved this free to try from chickadvisor but all opinions are my own

Pleasantly surprised

Got it through the PRC here at Chick Advisor. A product I wouldn’t have normally gone for, but was pleasantly surprised by! I have thick 2c/3a hair so I wasn't expecting much from this. I think the coconut oil does wonders though. I LOVE the subtle and fresh coconut smell, and how easy it is to use and apply. I put it in my day 8 hair and it got rid of the flaky residue of my hair gel. It’s definitely something I’ll consider buying.