Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

February 12, 2020

My new must have product!

I got to try the BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM WITH HIBISCUS ROOT and I love it. I had tried a Batiste dry shampoo a long time ago when they first came out and was not so impressed. When I got the chance to test the ”Batiste waterless cleansing foam“ I was skeptical because I thought it would be like the one I tried years ago.

I was very pleasantly surprised. A little bit goes a long way. After a little shake the foam comes out beautifully. It is very nice because the older Batiste products were like hairspray and no one wants chemicals floating around the air and in their airway. The foam distributes very nicely through the hair and leaves it very soft. I was afraid the foam would scrunch up my hair but it really did smooth my hair and it felt like I put no product in my hair. It left my hair feeling and smelling fresh and clean.

Oily hair is not a problem in between shampoos with the cleansing foam. It really does it’s job. I do not wash my hair every day and try to wait to wash my hair so it doesn’t dry out. This cleansing foam is amazing for in between washes. Oily roots were instantly gone and my hair smells freshly washed. The scent is very nice and light, I am so glad I got to try the hibiscus.

The Batiste cleansing foam is also great for anyone with no time, moms whether new or busy with active toddlers, people always on the go, after the gym if there’s no time to wash your hair and of course, for men to use just as well as women! I will definitely repurchase the Hibiscus cleansing foam, and will try the other scents as well. Definitely worth buying in my opinion.

Good product

I am skeptical about using a waterless cleansing foam for my hair. I do not see how it could clean my hair without going into the shower. I was surprised how easy it was to use this product. I just work it into my hair and amazingly, my hair feels clean and manageable. The floral scent smells wonderfully too. Most importantly, it leaves no sticky residue in the hair.

New foam dry shampoo

Amazing dry shampoo it’s actually better than the original dry shampoo , because it more like power version but this new foam is amazing , don’t have to brush hair multiples times to get rid of the powder patch on the hair. I really loved this and I would recommend this new formula 100% very great and first foam dry shampoo

Refreshingly surprising!!

This product really surprised me. My scalp is dry but my hair is oily so I really have to be careful what I use or my hair looks greasy. This product smells amazing n leaves my hair looking really clean. It also seems to add a bit of volume which is awesome because I have very thin fine hair. I would definitely recommend this product. 2 thumbs up!!

February 12, 2020

Nice scent and clean hair

I loved the foam dry shampoo. It didn’t give me the powdery white look that sprays do. Has a nice scent and left my hair clean! Will definitely continue to use and highly recommend

2.2/5

Not great

I tried this product and was not too impressed by it. It did not give the results I was looking for, hair was still looking greasy and did not feel fresh or clean.

February 12, 2020

I love this foam dry shampoo!

Who would've guessed I would give up the original dry shampoo for this foam version! In my opinion it is even more effective! The foam gets spread more evenly and I love the scent of this product! I've been trying this product for awhile now and it allows me to extending not washing my hair for an extra 3 days which is amazing! Not washing my hair as often will keep my hair even healthier. Thanks for letting me to test out this amazing product !

lookin good

I found it left my hair feeling light weight with no heavy weigh down feeling or looking oily. it left a nice fresh scent and did not irritate my scalp at all.

Pretty good!

I have enjoyed trying this product quite a bit! I love the scent and my hair def smells 100x better as soon as i use it.
    I dont feel like Ive noticed a huge difference if my hair is greasy. It does enough that i can get away with a ponytail for an extra day, but i dont feel like i could wear it down.
    Either way id still recommend to a friend!

A New Way to Clean

I have thinning curly hair. With our very dry northern winters this product worked okay. I really liked the smell of it and for occasional use it was fine. My straight haired daughter found it worked even better on her hair.