Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

May 11, 2021
    New York, United States

Put it on everything!

We’ve always used Becel margarine so when I saw the butter sticks I knew what I was getting into. I think it works just as well maybe even better than dairy butter and I use it to bake, to sautée, to make grilled cheese and anything else that I need butter for.

April 27, 2021

Beurre Becel

Le beurre Becel est super pratique car ils l'ont divisé en 4. Ce qui fait que le beurre reste frais. De plus, il a bon goût et il aide à faire des bonnes recettes! Je le recommande!

April 27, 2021

Makes the best cookies hands down

Love how soft, chewy and light my cookies come out with this plant based butter! I can usually get these for a great price vs. Real dairy butter. Neutral I taste and no after-taste issues I find with other plant-based products

March 27, 2021

Awesome plant based butter! Really tastes well.

This plant based butter is my new go-to favorite. It is hard to distinguish from 'real' butter. The texture is great to work with. Big plus is that it is quite soft even when you take it right out of the fridge. Where real butter seems to need to warm up a little before using, this one can be used straight away. I love it. The taste, the price, all of it. No other butter for me then this one!

February 27, 2021

Great

I don't like the smell of butter cooking in a pan. With Becel Plant based butter I can cook to my hearts content. What a great alternative. Thanks for the chance to try it free.

February 26, 2021

A dairy free choice great for baking!

I tried the Becel plant based unsalted bricks because I use it for baking. It's a good quality butter, I liked the texture and softness. Easily workable, creamy and it doesn't alter the consistency of my muffin mixture compared to regular butter. I love the fact that it is plant based. A healthier choice, definitely worth it.

November 20, 2020

Perfect For Baking

We only use Becel. It's perfect to use as a substitute to butter and its plant-based! I love how neat and tidy the measurements are on each stick. it's less expensive than actual butter too so super affordable. Absolutely would recommend.

October 15, 2020

Awesome alternative

Generally I use butter for baking(when onsale), but I always forget to take it out of the fridge. Even other margarine bricks need to soften. This product can be used straight from the fridge, which is awesome when I forget to plan ahead. I did find the price high (on par with real butter) but when on sale and with a coupon i was able to get it for 50 cents which was an absolute steal. While i would rather buy butter for the price, it's an awesome product to keep an eye out for on sale!

July 29, 2020

Très bon!

Très semblable au beurre normal je trouve! Le goût et la texture sont presque identique! Ma famille na pas vu de difference non plus! J'en racheterai, c'est certain !

July 28, 2020

Nice Surprise

I received this product for free for my honest opinion.

I used the plant based margarine in two recipes and they both came out delicious! My husband was really impressed with the buttery taste of the margarine and said it may have made the muffins a little more moist.