Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

June 05, 2020

Tres bonne!

J'ai reçu Becel a base de plante gratuitement de la part de Familyrated pour l'essayer et donner mon avis honnet. J'ai tout de suit mis b Becel dans ma preparaion de sablé et croyez-moi le résultat est super mes sablés se fond dans la bouche 'je l'utilise aussi dans les tartines des mes enfants avec un peut de confiture ils adorent,ma première brick est fini et j'ai déjà acheté une autre.
    #gotitfree#familyrated

June 05, 2020

Great for cooking and baking

I received this product as part of a promotion and was really impressed with its taste and easiness to cut for both cooking and baking. Would definitely purchase in the future.

New staple in my house

I received the Becel Plant Based Bricks to try for free from Family Rated. I didn’t know what to expect but upon trying this product I am pleasantly surprised. The texture and flavour is very similar to butter products I have used in the past. I am a huge advocate of plant-based & I’m glad I was given the chance to try this. It will be a new staple in my house.

Belle alternative!

Très bon goût !

Difficile de faire la différence avec le beurre normal !

Très belle alternative pour les gens végétaliens

Superbe découverte que je rachèterait certainement

June 03, 2020

Just as good as butter!!

The taste is delicious and so easy to use for baking!
    I never use margarine when baking so I was pleasantly surprised of the outcome of my cake and cookies!
    Plus the fact that it’s plant based is really appealing!
    A definite staple from now on!!

June 03, 2020

Great plant based alternative for baking

I received this product free to test and review.

I am an avid baker and have always used butter while baking. I was skeptical of Becel because I have always liked the taste and texture butter provided.However I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of using Becel Unsalted plant based bricks in my baking. I tested Becel in 2 different cookie recipes, Chocolate Chip cookies and spiced caramel snickerdoodles. While the betel was extremely soft almost melted while at room temperature, the outcome of the cookies were great. they were flavourful, soft and chewy (similar to using regular butter). overall a great alternative to butter.

June 02, 2020

Love it !

J’étais un peux septique quand j’ai essayé se produit, mais je vous avouerais que j’ai été agréablement surprise du résultat final. Je l’ai utilisée pour mes fameux biscuits sablée.LE résultat m’a vraiment surpris je peux vous assurée que toute la famille a adorée et l’avantage c’est qu’on peux garder et utiliser Becel a la sortit du frigo et la qualité et le goût est comparable à du vrai beurre c’est vraiment fantastique.Je le recommande.

June 02, 2020

Love this butter! so creamy!

I absolutely love cooking and when I do, I like to use becel unsalted or salted butter for my cooking needs. I love how creamy the butter is and easy to mix. I usually allow the butter to soften on the counter for a bit before using. One becel butter lasts you a while. It's a great value for your money and can be found at most grocery stores. Our family loves the becel taste.

#becelplantbasedbricks #butterloversloveit @familyrated #familyratedclub @becelca @becel #gotitfree #complimentary #tryitfree #kindergarten #healthylifestyle #healthymom #lunch #kidsboxlunch #kidslunchbox #girlsmom #stuckathome #athomewithkids #momstyle #girlslife #healthylife #momsofinstagram #motherhoodthroughinstagram #momoftwo #instamom #girlsplayroom #girlmomlife #realmomlife #mommyblogger #momsofinstagram

June 01, 2020

Tastes Healthier than Butter

I tried the plant based sticks and loved that they were in individual sticks. They made cooking so much easier and I could cut the sticks into smaller pieces. I have used plant based vegan Becel in the past and the flavour is comparable. I honestly do not use real butter for anything anymore because I just can’t tell the taste difference. I had wanted plant based sticks for awhile so ai will definitely continue to buy these from now on. I won’t be going back!

June 01, 2020

Delicious!

I received this product for free in exchange for my review.

I’m a new mom to a 2 week old baby girl so I’ve been trying to eat healthier options, but also have less time in the kitchen!
    I was really happy to try Becel’s Plant Based margarine, because I love cooking and baking with butter but need to watch my diet.
    I decided to try baking my family’s banana bread recipe with this product, to see how it compares to the butter we usually use in it. First of all I found that the margarine softens up much quicker than butter, so I was able to whip up the banana bread recipe much easier with the little time I had before having to feed my little one again!
    The finished banana bread turned out delicious, as always, and I didn’t notice a difference in taste or texture.
    I’m really impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it! It’s a great value for the price, and although there’s nothing really like butter, this is a good substitute especially when you’re trying to make healthier choices.