Benefit Cosmetics Boxed Powder in Dallas Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 319 in Bronzer

This sheer face dusty sunset plum powder instantly blends onto skin Gives you a natural & radiant complexion Covers minor imperfections on face Makes you look younger, healthier & more brilliant Apply on your cheeks, forehead & chin.

January 16, 2017

I use this bronzer more like a blush and I use it all year long. I find it gives you just a little bit of shimmer that can either glam you up or be used on a regular day with gym clothes when you just want to look fresh. Highly recommended!

October 05, 2016

So worth the price! Absolutely love love love this, works well to contour or as a blush when I'm more tanned! I love that it's matte so I can also use it as a transition colour in my smokey eye!

May 18, 2016

This has to be my all time favourite blush colour. I love how pigmented it is and the rosy colour it gives on your cheeks. I have also used this as a contour in a pinch. The texture is great and didn't think that it had a lot of fallout in the pan.

March 09, 2016

This is a perfect shade for me to use as a blush. I love the shape of the brush it comes with, too. Stays on nicely without turning blotchy. I purchased this at Ulta for about $26. It will last me quote a long time.

May 12, 2015

This powder gives you a nice sunkissed rose-glow, I like to use this one as a bronzer primarily and occasionally a blush. It warms up my complexion nicely

September 10, 2014

LOVE!! This was my first ever makeup product! I love the colour it gives, a little goes a long way. Easy to use and comes with lots of product. I find the brush creates streaks so I avoid using it. Overall awesome buy!

July 12, 2013

I received a sample size of this blush and just started using it. It is great for people who are fair skinned and gives a nice believable glow. I will be purchasing this in a full size.

August 07, 2012

I only have one other Benefit blush (Bella Bamab) and didn't really find anything special about it other than it's gorgeous color. Well, it happened again. I fell in love with Benefit's blush in Dallas & I LOVE IT! The color is so unique, and after eyeing it up for quite some time and hunting for mediocre dupes, I picked it up last week. I've used it every day since, and the color is just so gorgeous & unique! An outdoor glow for an indoor gal. :)

November 06, 2011

I love this bronzer; I'm not finished this one and I've already bought another. I have a very pale complexion and I look and feel healthy and alive when I add this colour to my face. I never leave home without it on!

February 02, 2010

I love this bronzer, im tan skinned as is but this added the perfect amount of colour to my face.