Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 18, 2017

To be completely honest, I don't understand all the hype about this product! Everything about it is very mediocre. My lashes look okay, but personally, I prefer many Maybelline mascaras over this one. It adds volume to the lashes, but for me, almost a bit too much. This mascara is also quite pricey! I honestly don't consider Benefit to be too-too high end, but their mascaras are around the same price as Dior and Marc Jacobs, and they aren't nearly as good.

April 17, 2017

This product adds length and volume. Great for a natural look. I've been using this mascara for a long time and is definitely one of my go to mascaras

April 14, 2017

Best mascara, hands down! Not only does it give great volume, length, and colour, but it stays put all day and does not shed off residue onto the under eye area. Before using this product, I always bought 10$ mascaras as I believed that they were all the same. I was wrong, and from now on this is my go-to mascara.

April 14, 2017

My favorite Mascara. I'm finding so many reviews on this. I will enter each one because this is my favorite mascara of all time. My lashes are long and sexy. I love them . Benefit has the perfect lash brush. its easy to use and I love it.

April 14, 2017

My favorite go to Lash mascara. Im a total Benefit girl. I have a few of my favorite things and this is it. I love they way my lashes look and gives me great coverage. I have super long strong beautiful lashes and I know it all to my They're Rel mascara . Thank you Benefit !!!!

April 14, 2017

This is my all time fave mascara. Its so perfect and makes my lashes look super long and defined. This is not clump at all and the wand allows you to apply very close to the lash line. I absolutely love and have already bought 10 of these products!!!! LOVE IT

April 14, 2017

I first tried They're Real! mascara years ago after reading about it in Chatelaine magazine and it's been my favourite (Roller Lash is up there too) ever since. 'Tho it's the most I've ever spent on a mascara, it's totally worth it. Makes you lashes long and lush and doesn't clump.

April 13, 2017

It was okay for me, though wen i used it I definitely had to apply more than a couple coats to get to finally get more full looking lashes. I had really high expectations due to all the fan raving but after using it I realized that it was like your average drugstore mascara. even though it didn't live up to my expectation it's still a pretty good mascara.

April 13, 2017

So I was recommended to try this mascara as a previous one was leaving a lot of fallout under my eyes. I was amazed at the way it looked when it went on and how it seemed to separate the lashes quite nicely!!!! Do try ladies!!!

April 13, 2017

I'm OBSESSED, it's my daily go to mascara, I love it so much, I love the cute chic packaging, it works wonderfully, it's super black, and dries nicely, it doesn't flake, it's just an over all awesome formula and a wonderful product, and the wand is easy to use and the tip is wonderful for doing lower lashes