Prestige Item
Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Reviews

July 14, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Benefit Gimme Brow

As someone with fairly full brows I have used this more as a tinted brow gel as I don't really need to add extra volume to my brows. I found that it worked well for this purpose. I do like the small brush as it allows you to really concentrate the product where you want it to go.

June 28, 2019

My favourite!

I bit pricey for my liking, but definitely effective. The only brow mascara I've been able to find that enhanced my natural eyebrows and didn't make them look too blunt or fake.

May 31, 2019

I have nice brows finally!

I am a total beginner when it comes to makeup, but my brow girl convinced me to buy this after she shaped my brows one day. I can use it and it makes my eyebrows look amazing. Highly recommend. Easy to use and effective. A bit expensive but a little goes a long way.

May 24, 2019

Best brow product ever!

This is definitely become a staple in my everyday makeup routine! Normally I’ll use a pencil first and put this on top but the thing about this brow gel is it’s so good that you can use it alone and that’s why I love it so much. Plus it keeps your brows in check all day long!!

May 15, 2019

Brow Wow !

I have weird eyebrows. Must come from 40+ years of plucking. Now that I'm in my EARLY sixties they seem to have another life of their own.
    They have now betrayed me by suddenly sprouting these hideous white things.
    Well, I showed them when I applied Gimme Brow+. They have a beautiful shape now and and I feel kind of sexy when I have date night with my Husband.

May 15, 2019

Favourite brow product

I’m not very good at doing my eyebrows and I don’t actually need to fill them in or anything, as I have pretty full eyebrows.. this gel helps make my brows look neat and give definition.

May 10, 2019

Gimme good brows

À peine le gel mit sur mes sourcils, je peux voir une différence. Mes sourcils sont nettement plus "full" et il est très facile de les sculpter pour qu'ils soient beaux et droits. La couleur "match" très bien mes sourcils. Je recommande ce produit si vous voulez des sourcils sculptés et plus épais.

April 30, 2019

East to use

I love this product. It’s so easy to use. When you are busy and don’t have time to do your brows, this is a life saver. Just brush this product on your brows and your good to go. I wear this almost everyday when I’m so busy to do my brows.

April 15, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Works great

Works great but not a fan of the brush. I cant seem to get the product to apply evenly. Colour matches pretty good, formula seems decent. will last a long time as you dont need much product

2.0/5

April 15, 2019

Did not love

I got this product as a tester and I’m not gunna lie I do not like it! I don’t like that’s it’s like a mascara and goes on kinda chunky! I like to use a pencil or anything else! I found it looked totally fake and not at all natural