Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 03, 2021

Extremely moisturizing!

I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. I didn’t have high expectations as usually products don’t work for my skin. I was pleasantly surprised that this one worked perfectly! I have super dry skin and this gave my skin the moisture it needs to look and feel amazing!

June 03, 2021

Light on my skin

The lotion was great, felt light on my skin and soaked in right away. It didn’t smell like anything which I really appreciated as I am not a fan of lotions with a strong scent!

It Works!

Excellent for moistiurizing and acne spot treatment. Applied this product during my bedtime. Its is great for normal or oily skin. It has gel like consistency. Also it flattened the pimple overnight. If you have dry skin its not something fo you but it helped my acne. I was amazed and definitely recommend this product. Great product.

June 02, 2021

Was not expecting to love it this much!!!

Ok wow. This product is fantastic. I have extremely dry, acne prone skin and I use this every day as my serum before applying my moisturizer and my skin has never been so smooth and soft. It smells a bit strange but it absorbs very quickly and the scent leaves. I also used it on my skin after a long day in the sun and it felt nice and soothing and kept my skin moisturized. Love it

Leaves skin hydrated

My skin has been breaking out a lot more during the pandemic. This product made my skin feel less irritated and making my skin feel smooth and hydrated. Not a big fan on the consistency of the product but can look past that skin my skin seems to like this stuff.

Great Moisturizer

I love this moisturizer. Before this I had never tried Benzagel products but had heard great things. I like that this moisturizer is super thing and light weight and the benefits it provides

Amazing product to sample

#tryBenzagelMoisturizer this was a full sized sample that I received, with the promise to review. I actually loved this product, and will absolutely be purchasing after my full sized sample is gone. It's a light feeling moisturizer that doesn't leave skin feeling thick or oily.

June 02, 2021

I love this moisturizing lotion

I've been using this lotion for about a week and I love it. I really think it's working for me. The only things are that it's oily and has a bit of a chemical smell but they don't bother me. I do reccomend people to try this.

Great after-acne treatment lotion

This lotion is for all kin types and is ideal as an after-acne treatment. I received the 100ml sized sample and I love it so much. It has solved not only for an after-acne treatment but also for all my skin problems. It has No Parabens, Non - comedogenic, Non - irritant. I have been using the lotion on my cheeks which are the problem areas of my face. The lotion has a runny texture and a nice scent. It is so lightweight and gentle on my skin. The lotion is definitely a very effective skincare product for an after-acne treatment. There was a noticeable different in my skin after using it for a week. My breakouts has started to clear up and has not inflamed. My skin is much brighter and smoother.

Very moisturizing

I always get acne when I used moisturizer. When I saw this #skincare brand normally used for acne, has a moisturizer, I had to try it. Very moisturizer, and non comedogenic. Highly recommended