Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Tester

Not a bad product. A little more watery than i would think but it goes on nicely and doesnt smell to strong So far my skin likes it. Only thing I would say needs to be added is direction on when you should use it

Great for sensitive skin

I have really sensitive skin, especially around my eyes but this was great for it! Very light weight, no scent, does the trick. However I will say this wasn’t super moisturizing as I would hope it could have been. Other than that it works!

Great so far

Haven’t had it long enough to notice to much of a difference. I actually decided to give it a try on my daughter as she has little bumps on her back and arms. Obviously they haven’t disappeared but so far I am quite impressed that they have become less inflamed. My face feels great after using it I like to use it after doing a face mask.

June 03, 2021

Great as a general moisturizer

I have been using the product for a few weeks now and my results have been pretty unremarkable. I have pretty acne prone skin but I can’t say that this product helped with that. It definitely didn’t make things worse which is always a relief. As an overall moisturizer, I liked the way it felt on my face and how it reacted with makeup. My one reservation is the overly liquid formulation which I tend to steer clear of when I am looking for something to maintain my skin’s hydration. However, I can’t speak to how this might work for others who suffer from more serious acne concerns or from those who use the benzagel acne treatment.

I am going to continue using the product but I can’t confidently say that I would repurchase it.

Very silky and unscented

#tryBenzagelMoisturizer
    #chickadvisor

I really enjoyed this product. I was not expecting it to be so smooth and silky. It feels like a serum. I enjoyed that it wasn't scented, not sticky and felt really nice on the skin.

I used it daily and will continue to use it.

Working great!

I'm very satisfied with the product! Light smell and works amazing! Moisturizer that everyone has to have
    Highly recommend as an everyday routine! All year around

A new favourite

Pleasantly surprised by this budget moisturizer. I find it helps me a ton when I get hormonal acne. I love the texture and it’s scent is so mild, it’s almost non existent.

Definitely a surprise!

Super impressed that my skin didn’t react negative to this moisturizer. I patch tested 3 places on my wrist, neck, cheek. I have absolutely nothing negative to say. I have combo oily dry skin but this made me feel confident all day. I got this free and I am so happy for the opportunity to try Benzagel moisturizer. #trybenzagelmoisturizer xx thank you chickadvisor

Awesome product

I received this product for free thanks to chickadvisor and I love it! It’s awesome and I recommend it to anyone, I will 100% repurchase. It’s one of the best after acre I’ve ever tried

Good for oily face

I got this new @benzagelcanada aftercare moisturizing lotion for free from @chickadvisor and I had the chance to use it a couple of days before the review!

I love the texture ; it is between watery/gel instead of thick cream! It is not oily so it leaves the face moisturised but not oily, which I love! I did not notice any change in my acne (not better nor worst). There is a light fresh-ish smell to it but you don’r notice once it’s on! #tryBenzagelMoisturizer