Benzagel After Care Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

In response to the growing demand for an after-care product containing naturally derived ingredients, we introduced an After-Care Moisturizing Lotion based on a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Squalane, botanical extracts, minerals and antioxidants.

Our moisturizer formula contains non-irritant ingredients and is both paraben free and non-comedogenic.

For more information, please visit Benzagel.ca

June 22, 2020

Great Rescue

Having troubles with acne is probably something that never leaves me alone and on those days when skin is already irritated I needed something that could mellow it down with aggravations and literally Chickadvisor and Benzagel thanks so much for creating such a mild and effective product which is made if natural ingredients like Sqalene etc I feel so relieved that I can finally sooth my irritation without worrying that it’s going from bad to worse really it is an amazing problem that gently does what needs to be done great for those days when skin gets dry and itchy...fantastic product love it

3.2/5

June 21, 2020

Light & Great For Daily Use

I was surprised by how light/thin this lotion was- especially as I typically use really heavy/creamy lotions. As a daily use, I think this product is great to bring your skin up to "base-line" after acne treatments, but I wouldn't suggest it as a hydration method.

June 19, 2020

Not for dehydrated skin

This product was much thinner than I anticipated.I appreciate that it's suitable for sensitive skin, I didn't find that it was irritating at all. However, I do have dehydrated skin and this product wasn't moisturizing enough for me in particular. I think this would be suitable for someone with normal/combo skin, maybe even oily. I will continue to use this underneath a more heavy duty moisturizer to try to salvage the product, as to the effectiveness of acne treatment, I'd need more time to see any changes in my skin. It's not a bad product, just not meant for me.

June 18, 2020

Skin care

I wanted to see if it would work so I gave it to a family member who is currently taking medication for acne. So far so good, she says it’s helped with the dryness that the acne medication has caused. There’s no harsh smells and such. I would say it is worth a try if you’re taking any acne medication.

Light Moisturizer

I've been using this for the past couple of weeks and I haven't noticed any irritation or new breakouts! It does a good job of moisturizing my skin, but it is quite light, so I think it would be better suited for oily skin. I've been liking the skin-brightening and evening benefits of the AHAs in this moisturizer, but I have quite dry skin so I sometimes pair it with a thicker lotion when my skin feels extra dry.

June 17, 2020

Very soothing and hydrating!

I have struggled with acne since puberty and have always used acne treatment products. These treatments have left my skin dry and sensitive. This is why I was so excited to try this Benzagel lotion specifically made for moisturizing skin after an acne treatment. It has a very soothing and cooling feeling on the skin. It has the texture of a light gel and absorbs well into the skin. It really made my skin feel cool and protected. It did not irritate my skin at all. I love that it contains ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids to help prevent acne, but also has hydrating ingredients such as squalane. It also has antioxidants to repair and protect your skin. I recommend this to anyone who uses harsh acne treatments and needs a repairing lotion. Overall, a great product that I would purchase again!

Definitely buying again!

Fantastic facial moisturizer, love it so far! I have started using this following a salicylic acid acne pad that has always been really drying for me & it has worked wonders! Very breathable & leaves no sticky residue whatsoever. Definitely recommend for anyone who uses acne products that typically dry out your skin.

Good product

I really like this product. It is an almost clear, really liquid formula. It dries down really quickly and leaves the skin a little sticky afterwards. It has a citrus kind of lemon scent. I feel like it's really helped to moisturize my skin and leave it soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

June 16, 2020

Give it a try you wont be disappointed!

I akways lioe to use a good moisturizing lotion after i wash my face. My skin is very sensitive and dry and i found this product worked very well on my skin. My skin felt great after i was done. I highly recommend you try it!

Love it !

I love this ! I do an skin treatment that really drys my skin and I need cream that will not irritate my skin . Good sent . Very effective!!!! Would definitely buy after this trial. Thanks Chick Advisor!