Betty Crocker Cherry Chip Super Moist Cake Mix Reviews

Ranked #579 out of 2367 in Grocery

April 12, 2017

Cette saveur est ma préférée. Les valeurs nutritives ne sont pas super mais il s'agit plutôt d'une gâterie. Je vous recommande totalement ce gâteau. De plus, pour une cuisinière médiocre comme moi, il est difficile de manquer ce gâteau.

April 06, 2017

Not the most healthy out there but the Cherry Chip Super Moist Cake Mix is definitely one of the tastiest ever. It's super easy to make, instructions are easy to follow and the result is always amazing. Heaven in my belly !

March 04, 2017

I have used this cake recipe for so many occasions and no matter who tries it, they always love it as much as my family does. It's not overly sweet and the cherry flavour is subtle. The combination of cherry and the slight hint of vanilla is a beautiful mix. It's our family favourite.

January 25, 2016

I use several of these boxes every year and I always a couple of them on hand. I have loved this flavour since I was a child. Mmm Cherry Chip :) Each Valentines Day I make a heart shaped cake with this cake mix. I add pink frosting and Swedish Berries! Perfect combination and fun!

January 04, 2016

great tasting cake mix. I always add an extra egg or some apple sauce to make it more moist. the whole family loves it and its easy enough to make

November 16, 2015

This tastes too artifical..prefer homemade, rather than boxed!

November 16, 2015

Totally artificially sweet cherry taste, but I love it. Easy and cheap to make, turns out well consistently. Great for little ones who love pink for a birthday cake :)