BioSilk Silk Therapy Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.
  • Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
  • Aids in preventing split ends
  • Provides incredible shine
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 04, 2014

My hairdresser used it on my hair after my last visit. I had to have some for myself, so I bought some. I love the smell and it made my hair so soft and shiny and you don't need a lot of this product either, so it does last.
    I use it daily. It costs a little more but it is definitely worth it. Amazing product, I am hooked.

March 25, 2014

I started using biosilk when I was on a trip to Florida about 13 years ago. I saw it in a salon. My hair is very dry frm blow drying it all the time.. I love to try different products and see if they prove wat they say. Right away I love the smell. I used it before and after blow drying and it made my hair smell n feel amazingly. I really loved it and had been using it ever since. I highly recommend this product to be added to all men n women hair product collection! Thank u!

November 28, 2012

Okay this product to me is magic. i just love it!
    i get mine at Costco so i think the price isn't so bad.

The smell the texture, the smoothness... everything about it is just amazing!
    i even use it on my arms Now i don't know if there is supposed to be any other virtue except smoothness but i really do love this product

And a little goes a long way

November 28, 2012

Good product for hair. Only problem I had was that my skin reacts to this product.

September 14, 2012

Biosilk is a staple in my bathroom shelf. I have natural curly hair ... I use this product when I straighten with a hair iron. This leaves my hair super straight, shiny, silky soft and the smell is fantastic. Love this serum and have recommended to my friends and family.

2.8/5

July 15, 2012

I think after using Biosilk Silk Therapy, I've pretty much tried the vast majority of leave-in hair serums on the market (well, except for It's a 10).
    I only intended on trying out Biosilk Silk Therapy because quite some time ago one blogger commented that she loved Biosilk as a leave-in serum. Hmmm well I have to say I am disappointed with the product and that it's just mediocre at best. It doesn't stand out from a crowd of others on the market - it does a good job as a detangler after washing my hair but any other serum will do that. Once my hair air dries with this stuff in it, it doesn't seem to have any lasting shine or manageability. I much prefer CHI Silk Infusion or my favourite, HANA Shine Shield Thermal Protectant (both which I reviewed on Chickadvisor and on my blog).

April 18, 2012

I have been using Biosilk for almost 10 years now. It a wonderful detangler, smells incredible and manages my frizz. It's helped to heal damage from chemicals and styling aids too!!
    I love that it can be used on the skin too, so that not even 1 drop is ever wasted!!!

March 12, 2012

I have super curly/ often very frizzy hair. So when my mom gave me my first bottle of biosilk silk therapy product it literally transformed my hair! I use it as soon as I get out of the shower when my hair is wet, as I don't need to use as much and it is easier to spread. It's a great smelling product too, where a little goes along way. I would definitely recommend this product to people with thick, curly, and frizzy hair. Also if you're worried about the price, I usually buy mine at Costco, for about $14 dollars, and it's a fairly large bottle that will last you months.

January 21, 2012

I've been using this for 16 years... Since the days where it was super expensive and only available in salons... And I have to say, I've never found anything that could even come close to replacing it.

Honestly, the best product for sleeker hair, with less frizz and great condition... And now that it's available for a reasonable cost at local drugstores and even Costco sometimes... Wow!

I use it when my hair's wet before I blowdry/flat iron/etc... AND afterwards as a finisher. It's phenomenal!

November 23, 2011

Love this to make my hair silky and shiny especially after I flat iron it.