Prestige Item
Biotherm Life Plankton Essence Reviews

October 19, 2020

Love 💞

Love this product line. As I am aging I thought it might be a good idea to bump up my skincare regiment. This product is a little bit more expensive but we'll worth it as you only need a little bit and it is amazing.

June 18, 2020

Excellent and fast results.

I used it sparingly due to price point however always after a scrub or Peel. Healed my sun damaged skin. My skin went from dry to normal. I don't know if I will purchase it again since I have also been trying other serum however this remains in my Arsenal against aging skin just in case the others don't work

February 26, 2020

Happy Skin!

This is literally the only product that keeps my skin happy. I've struggled with acne prone skin my entire life, well into my adult years, and this is the only product that keeps it at bay (while also delivering other results). It has a hefty price tag, however it lasts just shy of a year when used daily- so it is well worth the price. It says to use 8 drops, however 3 will do my entire face. Definitely my go-to product for about 6 years now, I recommend it to everybody. Love, Love, Love.

February 02, 2020

Good everyday serum

Biotherm essence is a good everyday serum, - and I have found it works best with continuous daily use. It is lighter than other serums, and yet still well hydrating. It has a mild pleasant scent. It is expensive to purchase; however, a little goes a long way.

December 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A sample was all it took

I initially tried this in a sample and fell In love. I purchased right away and use it daily. My skin looks and feels younger and healthier. A tiny drop covers neck and face easily

July 17, 2019

A Very Lightweight Essence after Cleansing

I first received a sample of this Essence from my Biotherm order and I loved it so much I bought the full-sized bottleI I've been using it religiously for about a month or so and I've got to say how much I love it! It's very lightweight. It ever doesn't feel greasy or heavy. It's never sticky or dries out your skin. It has a thin slippery and watery texture that goes on smooth. I love that it smells like the ocean. This essence absorbs easily into the skin and gives the skin a nice sheen. I love that it plumps up the skin so quickly after application. I love that it leaves my skin hydrated as the first step after cleansing. Definitely feel the benefits of those nutrients going into the skin. Love this product!

May 14, 2019

Wonderful!

I got this as a sample from another website. I have to say this stuff is amazing. It makes your skin feel so nice. It's very lightweight, smells wonderful and applies great. I will be buying some when I get some extra money as this is quite pricy, but it definitely works.
    It's great to apply before you apply your normal facecream. It will make your face soo soft and feels like it brightens and refreshes it.

June 26, 2018

Un des meilleurs produits utilisés à vie!

Je ne savais pas à quoi m'attendre au départ avec ce produit. J'ai été agréablement surprise de constater l'effet que cela a eu sur ma peau. Quand je l'utilisais, je la sentais apaisée, hydratée, rebondie et plus lumineuse.

April 20, 2018

A must try!

I love the way this product makes my skin feel! You just use 4-8drops depending on how dry your skin is. Apply like aftershave. And it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is so hydrating and makes my look and feel better. I would recommend for everyone to try this!

January 17, 2018

Enjoyed the fresh feeling

I received this as a gift ,let me tell you, works amazing with my skin. Apply it straight to my face, very nice skin treatment. Nice tight feeling and skin so soft after this is applied.