Brisk Ice Tea 1litre Reviews
#122 in Soft Drinks

July 31, 2017

Delicious and refreshing!

I have tried different brands of iced tea but none are as good as the Brisk Ice Tea. It is very refreshing and great especially during a hot summer day! I would recommend this drink to everyone. Enjoy!

June 26, 2017

Refreshing

What do I grab on a hot summer day brisk ice tea what can I say it speaks for itself wow it's yummy,refreshing,tasty,satisfying to the taste buds great I buy all the time it's my favourite drink thumbs up to the makers of brisk everything you can enjoy in a drink!!!!!!!!

February 28, 2017

The taste of the iced tea in the 1l bottle is quite good but not from a restaurant fountain.
    I buy these when on the highway driving and they are great and fit in my car cooled cooler.

April 26, 2016

I like to buy this regular iced tea they make. It quenches my thirst and has a lovely sweet taste that I like very much.I prefer this one to others that are out there.