Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Mango Coconut Crunch Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 831 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

April 28, 2017

My personal favourite flavour from the Brookside line! Absolutely love the subtle mango coconut flavour of this chocolate bar. Not too sweet or overpowering yet just enough to give a light fruity finish! Great tropical flavour. A staple in my chocolate stash :)

April 22, 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised by this product. I had pretty high hopes for it, but was wary after hearing from someone that it was awful. I haven't come across any bad products from Brookside yet and this maintains the positive trend.

Prominent mango and coconut flavours (and smells amazing), nice, thin bar and not overly sweet. No funkiness for me. I really like this combination and wish more companies would come out with unique flavours like these.

Definitely one of my favourite Brookside chocolate flavours :) Maybe take a pass if you're not a fan of mango/coconut. Or try a piece if you can, rather than investing in a whole bar. I can see people who aren't as fond of those flavours not being converted by this bar, but I personally really enjoyed it.

April 21, 2017

Love this bar...I found that it had more of a mango taste than coconut but it was still delicious mixed in with the dark chocolate. I will definitely be buying this again.

March 21, 2017

These are so delicious!!! There is something about dried mango and dark chocolate that is the perfect combination. I was not really sure on how these would taste but I was satisfied with my purchase. I will be buying these again and would recommended to friends. 5 star product!

March 13, 2017

Just so you are aware that this is mango coconut ...and not a good chocolate combo for me. pineapple and coconut I would buy 24-7. this leaves a little bit of an after taste in your mouth.

March 03, 2017

I’ve had the opportunity to try different flavours of Brookside chocolate bars when the company was promoting their products by handing samples out on the streets of downtown Toronto. The chocolate packaging was appealing, an attractive wrapping as well as little trees (Brookside symbol) stamped on each square of chocolate of the bar. The chocolate is rich, not too sweet, and flavoured by bits of fruit (either cranberry, mango or coconut etc). I can easily chomp down half of the bar in one sitting because it’s so addicting. I like that the full-sized bars is divided into several different squares so you can break off a section and control your desired portions. Overall, I really enjoyed Brookside chocolate bars and will definitely be buying more when they’re on sale.

February 01, 2017

I love dark chocolate and coconut but not so much mango. I decided go give these a try anyways and they are absolutely delicious!! The bitterness from the dark chocolate is phenomenal with the tanginess of the mango and sweetness of the coconut. I was very pleasantly surprised. Will buy again!

February 01, 2017

I have received Brookside products as samples in the past and have come to love this brands products. I recently was at the drugstore trying to hit my spend limit for coupon when i stumbled across these! My husband and i grabbed a few to try to have as snacks for the upcoming week... As soon as we got to the car we cracked one of these open and we are hooked! These are delicious and a decent size, the flavors are noticeable but not too much. We both are picky about the types of "chocolate" snacks we buy but were very happy with these... so much so they didn't make it through the weekend before we went back again and grabbed a few more. Highly recommend these.

January 30, 2017

I bought this on sale at my local pharmacy. I already love the taste of mango and coconut! Together with dark chcolate is the perfect combination. It is perfect for snacking and especially with a nice espresso. I definitely recommend this chcolate to those who love these flavours.

December 21, 2016

The Brookside Bars are fabulous. I love the flavour combinations. The Mango Coconut is wonderful. They are not your average chocolate bar. A definite grown up treat!