4.1/5
Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Mango Coconut Crunch Reviews
#5 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

December 16, 2018

Apparance

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de cette tablette de chocolat car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de la gouter.

Je l'aime parce que elle me donne un peu la présentation du produit.

Je la met la #1 place.

Merci,
    wyslijp16

October 16, 2018

Brookside mango crunch

First of all, I am chocolate lover. I love to eat chocolate every day. I think that this chocolate is very tasty, with good crunch and less calories. I like that is dark because I prefer the taste. It is a bit expensive so I am buying when is on sale.

April 18, 2018

So good!

This is such a great chocolate bar! Tropical and very natural tasting. Love that it is creamy and some parts are slightly chewy (the fruit bits). Overall a great flavour combination and very high quality product!

February 17, 2018

The least favorite of the flavours

Brookside is the best!!! Omg love them! Super expensive considering but i can eat a ton like an never-ending pit. Chocolate is addictive and brookside brings the addiction up a notch. Flavour was ok. But by far the least favourite of the bunch. I do recommend it as everyone's taste buds are different but this flavour, although if in front of me I would eat again, fell short in my books next to the others.

December 08, 2017

Hmmmmm

I'm not sure about this one. I like mangoes but the combination of mango and coconut doen' seem right to me. Well its nice but its not for me, my sister kinda like it but I only had one square and thats it

September 20, 2017

Love brookside

I love brookside products they never disapoint the quality of the product is always good and this was one of the best the mixture of mango and coconut was amazing

August 16, 2017

Loveeee it!

Love this chocolate.... Im new to dark chocolate..but this one yummmy yummy... Lil Expensive but Most for sure one of the best one by brooksides! No complains here!

July 17, 2017

Best chocolate bar I've tried in awhile

I love this bar. The bar itself is very pretty and I like the different ways you can divide up the bar.

I love the tropical flavour of it. The crisp rice adds a bit of crunch and the coconut and mango are just perfect. I did not find this too sweet. The dark chocolate is very high quality tasting. Fantastic after dinner dessert :D

July 10, 2017

yummmmm

For someone that does not like dark chocolate this made them bend over backwards for more.
    It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it.
    It's a great gift that does not look cheap or taste cheap at all.
    It has flakes of coconut which adds so much texture and taste.
    One thing I would like is a little more emphasis on mango.

June 13, 2017

Too sweet for dark chocolate

I was excited to get this as I love the Brookside Mango & mangosteen chocolates. But I was surprised to find this to be very sweet for a dark chocolate bar. With mango, it made the bar to be too sweet for me and I couldn't finish the bar I purchased.