4.1/5
Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Mango Coconut Crunch Reviews
#5 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

December 08, 2017

Hmmmmm

I'm not sure about this one. I like mangoes but the combination of mango and coconut doen' seem right to me. Well its nice but its not for me, my sister kinda like it but I only had one square and thats it

September 20, 2017

Love brookside

I love brookside products they never disapoint the quality of the product is always good and this was one of the best the mixture of mango and coconut was amazing

August 16, 2017

Loveeee it!

Love this chocolate.... Im new to dark chocolate..but this one yummmy yummy... Lil Expensive but Most for sure one of the best one by brooksides! No complains here!

July 17, 2017

Best chocolate bar I've tried in awhile

I love this bar. The bar itself is very pretty and I like the different ways you can divide up the bar.

I love the tropical flavour of it. The crisp rice adds a bit of crunch and the coconut and mango are just perfect. I did not find this too sweet. The dark chocolate is very high quality tasting. Fantastic after dinner dessert :D

July 10, 2017

yummmmm

For someone that does not like dark chocolate this made them bend over backwards for more.
    It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it.
    It's a great gift that does not look cheap or taste cheap at all.
    It has flakes of coconut which adds so much texture and taste.
    One thing I would like is a little more emphasis on mango.

June 13, 2017

Too sweet for dark chocolate

I was excited to get this as I love the Brookside Mango & mangosteen chocolates. But I was surprised to find this to be very sweet for a dark chocolate bar. With mango, it made the bar to be too sweet for me and I couldn't finish the bar I purchased.

June 08, 2017

This bar looks very pretty when you open the packaging. It is very presentable with the Brookside logo stamped across a few chocolate squares. Each bar is divided into various sized squares and a rectangle right down the middle, making it easier to divide into two portions.

This bar has a unique tropical flavor. I love the pieces of shredded coconut that are packed into the bar, as they provide a nice crispy texture and add to the tropical experience. The taste of the mango was mild to me, but my mom, who is not a mango fan, did not enjoy it as she said it was very strong.

Of the four of us who tried these bars together, this one was the favorite for two of us. My favorite was the Cranberry Almond with Blood Orange.

June 08, 2017

I love this chocolate bar. The dark chocolate is smooth, rich and decadent. I love that the bar is packed with shredded coconut so you really get the flavor and texture. There are also tiny pieces of juicy dried pineapple throughout. This was my favorite flavor of all the Brookside chocolate tablet bars.

May 18, 2017

It's like being in heaven. Two of my favorite things merged into a perfect blend with chocolate. The hint of mango with the coconut flavor combined with the bitter chocolate. I can write a love song about this product!

May 09, 2017

I liked that it had a good combo of sweet with the bitter chocolate. You were able to have a bit of everything in each bite. I recomend this to everybody that loves mangos coconut and chocolate.