Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 737 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Mango Coconut Crunch

October 31, 2016

Le goût de pommegrenade est absolument divin. Bon goût sucré et croustillant sous la dent. Gros morceaux de fruits à l'intérieur du chocolat. Je recommande.

September 21, 2016

I love the Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour. Although I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, this bar is delicious. It is sweet and tart. It's perfect to fill that chocolate craving! I recommend.

August 15, 2016

If you love dark chocolate, this is one of the best-tasting ones yet! The combination of chocolate and tart fruit makes it a winner for me. This is my new favourite dark chocolate.

July 26, 2016

I am not a big dark chocolate fan. Brookside has found a way to make me forget I am eating dark chocolate! The Pomegranate flavour and the tart Cherry crisp is so yummy. I couldn't get enough!

June 20, 2016

Comme j'avais goûté cette barre de chocolat noir dans une autre saveur, j'ai voulu essayé celle-ci. Elle est vraiment délicieuse comme tous les produits Brookside à mon avis. Le chocolat est de qualité supérieure, il est onctueux et fond dans la bouche. Quel régal !!!

June 20, 2016

Totally delicious! I am not someone who loves dark chocolate, but this chocolate bar is very flavorful and delicious! The pomegranate flavor adds a nice touch and the cherry crisp adds a nice sweetness. You will not be disappointed!

June 14, 2016

Received as a sample to try. OMG HEAVEN. Dark chocolate is a must for me. This was the most amazing treat I have had in a long time. The added fruit gave it such a decadent flavour that I cannot even describe. It was far more better than just indulging in a plain old chocolate bar to satisfy a craving. This was like having a delightful dessert at the end of high end meal.

April 27, 2016

Very exotic flavour. Price is a little bit more but the quality is really good very delicious, and its not that sweet as other chocolates. I would recommend it.

March 21, 2016

Yum! so creamy and delicious. A Bit on the pricey side but it taste great! I would certainly buy it again. I wish it would come in smaller sizes or fun sizes in a big bag but really good!

March 20, 2016

I thought I'd give this a try because it was 50% off at my grocery store. I'm glad I did:) This is the right combination of tart and sweet. The dark chocolate isn't too bitter, and the sweetness of the cherries balances everything out just right. It also has a little crunch in it that adds texture. It is perfect to take care of that chocolate (sweet) craving. I will be buying this again and I will probably try the different flavours that this brand offers.