Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 771 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour & Mango Coconut Crunch

January 08, 2017

this treat was bought for me at Christmas!! wasn't to sure bout it till I tasted it!! its a dark chocolate I couldn't really tasted the pomegranate in it though! but very tastey

January 07, 2017

I love the taste of these and I recommend it to people who love dark chocolate. The chocolate is creamy and sweet, and inside is hidden a wonderful pleasure of tangy pomegranate.

January 07, 2017

I love the Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour! The flavour of this bar is so divine! Dark chocolate has not always been my favourite, and I usually prefer milk chocolate, but this bar is fantastic! The tart cherry with the notes of the chocolate make this bar heavenly! I recommended this bar to friends all the time. Even just writing this review makes me want another bar!

October 31, 2016

Le goût de pommegrenade est absolument divin. Bon goût sucré et croustillant sous la dent. Gros morceaux de fruits à l'intérieur du chocolat. Je recommande.

September 21, 2016

I love the Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour. Although I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, this bar is delicious. It is sweet and tart. It's perfect to fill that chocolate craving! I recommend.

August 15, 2016

If you love dark chocolate, this is one of the best-tasting ones yet! The combination of chocolate and tart fruit makes it a winner for me. This is my new favourite dark chocolate.

July 26, 2016

I am not a big dark chocolate fan. Brookside has found a way to make me forget I am eating dark chocolate! The Pomegranate flavour and the tart Cherry crisp is so yummy. I couldn't get enough!

June 20, 2016

Comme j'avais goûté cette barre de chocolat noir dans une autre saveur, j'ai voulu essayé celle-ci. Elle est vraiment délicieuse comme tous les produits Brookside à mon avis. Le chocolat est de qualité supérieure, il est onctueux et fond dans la bouche. Quel régal !!!

June 20, 2016

Totally delicious! I am not someone who loves dark chocolate, but this chocolate bar is very flavorful and delicious! The pomegranate flavor adds a nice touch and the cherry crisp adds a nice sweetness. You will not be disappointed!

June 14, 2016

Received as a sample to try. OMG HEAVEN. Dark chocolate is a must for me. This was the most amazing treat I have had in a long time. The added fruit gave it such a decadent flavour that I cannot even describe. It was far more better than just indulging in a plain old chocolate bar to satisfy a craving. This was like having a delightful dessert at the end of high end meal.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra