Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 737 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

December 07, 2016

I did NOT want to like this, and was stunned that I really really did!
I'm not a dark chocolate fan, nor do I like flavours mixed with my chocolate, but I found myself intrigued with each bite.
Well played, Brookside, well played!

October 31, 2016

I received a Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Acai flavour as part of a gift. The dark chocolate is delicious along with the crunchy almonds and a slight sweetness from the Acai.

October 04, 2016

Bon goût de chocolat de qualité ! Fruit à l'intérieur vraiment agréable à croquer de temps en temps. Beaucoup d'amande à l'intérieur du produit. Belle découverte pour moi !

August 11, 2016

I generally don't like chocolate with fruits mixed in. I prefer either pure chocolate or chocolate with nuts. However, this was actually pretty good. The ratio of fruits and nuts was just right. There wasn't too much of the fruit and there was sufficient mix of almond. The ratio made the chocolate not overly chewy and was sufficiently crunchy. I feel healthier eating this chocolate over other brands.

June 06, 2016

I got myself a treat the other day of a Brookside chocolate bar this bar has a great rich taste with lots of Almonds and blueberries. I would recommend this product to my friends.

May 24, 2016

I got this bar in a sample pack and boy was I surprised. I normally hate any type of nut product but this is amazing the flavours are all complimentary the only problem I found was that I wanted more!

May 16, 2016

I call this one my guilt free chocolate bar. I love everything about this one as blueberries are one of my favorite fruits and dark chocolate is one of my favorite types of chocolates it is a perfect combination

May 13, 2016

The taste is scrumptious and you can eat it as an afternoon snack without guilt. . I have it for breakfast or snacks. the snack bars have almonds & dried fruit.

May 12, 2016

Such a delicious treat, rich and so many flavors bursting on my taste buds. Top quality ingredients and it is so evident in the final product. Try this if you haven't, you won't regret it.

April 17, 2016

Almost ate the whole bar in one sitting! thats how good it is. Bought some for some friends to try it out and let me tell you... they LOVED IT. It's a different type of chocolate but amazing