Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Açai Flavour Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 758 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

You might also like these: Mango Coconut Crunch & Tart Cherry Crisp with Pomegranate Flavour

January 17, 2017

This is my favourite brookside bar out there right now. The chocolate isn't too sweet and the acai flavour is definitely noticeable. I hate when you get something and you can't taste every flavour advertised in it and that's not the case with this bar.

January 16, 2017

Absolutely delicious! At first I wasn't sure this would be something I enjoyed but boy was I ever wrong. I have nothing negative to say about this product. 5 stars all the way from me!

January 16, 2017

This chocolate bar is really good, especially if you like blueberries (which I do!), I really like the almonds too, makes the chocolate bar kind of crunchy. I think that it is overpriced for a chocolate bar, shoppers sells them for about 5$ a bar, which I think is a little much for the amount that you get. When they go on sale I grab a bunch :P

January 04, 2017

This chocolate bar is one of the best that I've tried. It's got great flavor, if you love blueberries, you'll go gaga over this, it's delicious and great tasting.

December 19, 2016

This is my all time favorite chocolate bar! The dark chocolate is not over powering and the blueberry flavor is just right. It's also a great size. Perfect for sharing if you dare. I only have praises for this bar!

December 14, 2016

I was looking for healthy diet and came across Acai, it has more nutrient value then blue berry. I am really looking forward to taste this product in holidays. It must be nice to share with family too...

December 12, 2016

I'm a big fan of Brookside chocolates however they are a bit pricey. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a bar I will most likely opt for Lindt. But, the blueberry almond bar is so unique that I will get it for a special treat. I really like the fruity taste mixed with the creamy chocolate. This is good.

December 11, 2016

i love the taste of this chocolate bar with all the fruit and almonds in it makes a great satisfying snack I always purchase this product when it goes on sale for at a cheap price I would recommend it to anyone

December 07, 2016

I did NOT want to like this, and was stunned that I really really did!
    I'm not a dark chocolate fan, nor do I like flavours mixed with my chocolate, but I found myself intrigued with each bite.
    Well played, Brookside, well played!

October 31, 2016

I received a Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Blueberry Almond with Acai flavour as part of a gift. The dark chocolate is delicious along with the crunchy almonds and a slight sweetness from the Acai.