Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

2.3/5

October 12, 2019

I wanted to love this but I dont :(

I constantly have super dry lips and a friend had recommended Burts Bees lip balm. I really wanted to love it but it makes my lips so much worse and I find myself reapplying it constantly just to take away the chapped pain that it causes after 15 minutes or so. Carmex has been my holy grail lip balm for years and the only thing that has ever soothed my lips. I was hoping to switch to something new just for a change but it looks like it's back to my beloved Carmex for now.

2.3/5

October 09, 2019
    Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Wouldn't buy this product again

I would not purchase this product again as its sticky and thick, I felt it coated my lips rather than moisturising them. The smell isn't very appealing either I would not recommend this product to a friend

2.8/5

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Didn’t really like it

To me it just isn’t as good as Vaseline it didn’t stay as long on your lips and left a wax texture to my lips after it’s small and smells delicious but not for me

October 03, 2019

It works

My partner and I have been using this chapstick for a while now. We both have sensitive skin and prefer products that contain more natural ingredients. This is good buy but I find that it’s not as hydrating.

September 30, 2019

Not my fave

Used to use this lip balm but felt it was not moisturizing enough for me, especially in the winter time. Not a fan, especially since it is usually quite expensive. Would rather use something like Nivea which is really effective in moisturizing lips

September 14, 2019

Meh, it does the job.

I honestly was so excited to try Burt’s Bees because everyone raves about it. I was left underwhelmed. Yeah, it helps with dry, chapped lips but it’s expensive and feels super heavy on my lips regardless of how thin a layer I apply. Would use it in a pinch, but definitely not my go-to

September 06, 2019

Bof..

Ce produit n'est vraiment pas attirant. Il n'aide pas quand l'on a mal aux lèvres, l'odeur est ordinaire et quand ma langue touche mes lèvres lorsque j'ai ce produit, le goût m'écoeure.

2.2/5

August 24, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Makes my lips peel every time.

I wanted to love this lip balm. It smells nice and feels good going on. However, every time I use it, my lips end up peeling and get really sensitive. Maybe I'm allergic to the product?

August 13, 2019

love it but i cant use ot.

i used to love this lip balm. i had one everywhere, it was my favourite! until i started thinking about why my lips were always broke out. after i cut out this lip balm, my lips stopped breaking out. its a good value for your money and they last a long time, but it really irritated my mouth!

July 21, 2019
    United Kingdom

A regular lip balm

Pleasant smell, does provide some relief, but on the whole, no different to any other lip balm. I found that it felt quite waxy. Did not find that it provided any long term benefit.