Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

December 10, 2018

Formally the bees knees of lip balms... now Clorox owns it!

This used to be the bees knees of lip balm and a standard of quality that others strived to become more like ... it was a home roots company that was well maintained and they held their suppliers and manufactures to high standard that their consumers could trust & rely on...
    Since Clorox bought Bert's Bees they said they wanted to maintain the well known integrity of the company... however they have changed the formulas though you wouldn't know when you look at the products (all changes should be clearly indicated on any product) .. many loyal customers are know reporting rashes and reactions that they never had from the products before there have been public cries from consumers that the products have an unknown odour to them now that is new & disturbing...
    PLEASE go back to the recipes & ways that Bert's Bee's is known for... customers WILL pay more for a quality product so sad when your trusted hygiene products are bought by a brand best known for their bleach. C'mon people please

December 10, 2018

A Lot of Hype for an Average Product

Burt's Bees as a company has been through a lot of changes and I'm sorry to say the products have suffered. The natural ingredients are a plus but i found the overall effectiveness to be underwhelming. That being said I live in a very cold and dry climate, so it would perhaps perform much better elsewhere. It is by no means a poor choice of purchase, I simply didn't find it to be as amazing as I was told, nor as effective as I remember the same product being when it was first introduced

October 16, 2018

Bzzzz....

This yellow honey smelling lip balm is actually good.. A reasonable amount of moisture but unfortunately personally for me I'd rather wear it in the summer.. As it will not do its job proper all year around. In the winter, a more harsh product is wanted .. (Example... Blistex)

2.2/5

October 07, 2018

Okay lip balm

I've tried two of the Burts bees lip balms, the Vanilla bean and wild cherry. I really can't say i'm a fan of them. They both taste very artificial to me, the cherry one has a very strong scent. They also both feel very thin and leave a weird, almost waxy feel on the lips.

September 30, 2018

Left a film on my lips

I heard good things about Burts Bees and wanted to like this.

Unfortunately it didn't apply nicely on my lips and left a film. The actual product was very hard and you had to press really hard on the lips ro get it to to on.

September 30, 2018

Super allergic to it

I bought this thinking that it would be great as burts bees is known for their high quality products so I was super disappointed to find out how allergic I was to their lip balm

September 20, 2018

Good product

I like the product because it gives a nice soothing sensation to the lips, but is not as moisturizer as other lipbalms out there, love the fact that is all natural

2.7/5

September 19, 2018

an average lip balm

I am the person who needs lip balm 24/7. I've tried hundreds of lip balm. and this is not one of my favorite. It makes you lips feel moist at first, but later on, my lips feel dry and I have to reapply it. Other brands didn't do that to me.

August 28, 2018

Popular product, but not for me

I used this product because everyone raved about it. But I really dont like it. i think that it dries out my lips more than soothes it. It's waxy and feels great, but after a while I feel like it creates cracks on my lips.

August 27, 2018

Smells nice, but feels waxy in an non-penetrating way

I understand that the main ingredient is beeswax, but I found the product to sit on my lips, and not really sink in a moisturize my lips. It's good as a barrier to lock in existing moisture, but not great at providing that moisture. Pomegranate scent smells good though :)