Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

January 24, 2020

It's alright.

I hate having chapped lips and always carry lip balm on me. However, I'm not a fan of this. I find that it doesnt moisturize my lips as well as other lip balms do. Also the taste of it, isn't the greatest, it gets stuck in the back of my throat and doesnt go away.

January 19, 2020

Good preventive for dry lips

I love this as long as I’m ahead of the game! Lol! It is great to wear as a preventive for wind burn or drying out. But once you have got to that point you need something a little better then this stuff!

Northwest Territories, Canada

Love all of the products. Except the ginger scented.

I've tested the ginger scented burt's bees lip balm and i do not reccomend it. The other products are very worth the price. I would reccomend this product to others

meh

It’s a great value lipbalm. You can usually get it anywhere from $2-5 depending. I find it doesn’t really help my chapped lips though. They come in nice scents but I usually stick to other brands.

January 15, 2020

daytime go-to

Great to use throughout the day as it lasts a while. wears well under lipstick or on top of it.I would not consider this to be a medicating or corrective balm. I use a better one for bedtime.

2.3/5

January 13, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Irritated my lips

While I love Burt's Bees and the majority of their products, this lip balm is absolutely terrible for me. It dries my lips out even more than they were in the first place causing them to crack and sometimes it causes this itchy feeling? You would think this would be a hypoallergenic product, but something in this is extremely irritating on my lips. I wouldn't use it again for myself but I know others love it so take my review with a grain of salt.

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The texture was off to me

I am always looking for a good lip blam but i did not like the texture of this burt’s bees beeswax lip Balm. The smell of the apple and pear was not the nicest either.

January 02, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

not the best but not the worst

its an ok lip balm. Ive used better. Its a bit waxy and smells off . If youre looking for an everyday lip balm it'll work fine but if you have really chapped lips its best to get another one.

December 12, 2019

Good product

Found this product good but not great. I really wanted to.love it! I dont think I'd purchase it again. It's not as effective as my regular brand. Might buy again if it was less expensive.

December 09, 2019

High expectations, but dried out my lips

Had high expectations for this product but it actually dried out my lips due to the peppermint they added in. The scent of the peppermint was nice, but very irritating. I appreciated the beeswax and packaging.
    If you are not allergic or sensitive to peppermint, definitely give this a try!