Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 13, 2019

love it but i cant use ot.

i used to love this lip balm. i had one everywhere, it was my favourite! until i started thinking about why my lips were always broke out. after i cut out this lip balm, my lips stopped breaking out. its a good value for your money and they last a long time, but it really irritated my mouth!

July 21, 2019
    United Kingdom

A regular lip balm

Pleasant smell, does provide some relief, but on the whole, no different to any other lip balm. I found that it felt quite waxy. Did not find that it provided any long term benefit.

July 14, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Not for me.

I love Burt's bees products, however this didn't suit me. It smells lovely and is easy to apply but my skin didn't like it, my lips became itchy and dry, an allergic reaction. It hasn't put me off Burt's bees though I would just try another.

July 05, 2019

Not overall impressed

I like the fact it is in a stick form to add application. Overall, product fades fast and the end result for soft looking lip wasn't there. Not recommended for in direct sunlight for a long period of time.

2.8/5

July 02, 2019

Pas mon genre

Ce produit sent super bon malgré les bienfaits des abeilles et tout je n’est pas du tout aimé le produit il rend mes lèvre mais aussi tout le contour de ma bouche beaucoup trop gras

Je trouve le lipstick trop gras à mon goût et le goût n’est pas super non plus si je mange une collation ou quoi que se soit je ne n’achèterai pas ce produit

2.3/5

June 24, 2019

Allergic reaction

I really wanted to like this product as I've heard great things about it but right when I used it, an allergic reaction developed and made my lips super swollen.

2.8/5

June 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Oui, mais non ....

Ayant les lèvres TRÈS sèches, je suis toujours à la recherche d'un nouveau produit pour les rendre plus saines et hydratée. J'ai été choyée lorsque j'ai fait l'essai du baume à lèvre Burts Bees! Mes lèvres restaient hydratée pendant plusieurs heures et leur état s'amélioraient de jour en jour.

Par contre, après environ 3 semaines d'usage, le produit semble avoir ''tourné'' c'est à dire qu'il est semble être expiré. Il dégage un odeur de plastique et c'est comme s'Il est devenu huileux et gras (lorsque je regarde plus bas dans l'aplicateur). J'en suis donc déçue et pour cette raison, je ne recommande pas l'achat du produit, à moins que vous prévoyez l'utiliser en moins de 3 semaines!

June 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works

It worked like a charm made mu lips feel like lips wen they were chapped. I feel this product was worth buying I would us it again for sure. My child even liked it

May 09, 2019

Too waxy

This balm doesn't glide nicely and it's very candle-like. I didn't find it moisturizing on my lips. The scent is very light and minty, I don't mind it.

May 03, 2019

Just okay.

The burt's bees lip balm works okay for immediate dry lip relief, but I don't find that it helps to heal my dry lips or prevents them from getting chapped in the long run. It may just be that my lips and skin are much more dry than the average person, as I know it's a cult favourite. Overall, this product didn't work for me.