Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

February 07, 2019

Not the best smelling

I liked it, but found the smell was a little gross and when you have Chapstick on your lips its all you can smell, maybe they should make other smells/flavours available

January 25, 2019

Pas efficace

J’ai utilisé ce baume pendant un moment et je croyais qu’il fonctionnait parce qu’il avait un effet piquant. J’ai du arrêter parce que malgré l’utilisation quotidienne j’avais toujours des lèvres gercées.

January 23, 2019

Chapstick

I have purchased this chapstick and along side
    Many
    Other ones Burt’s bees offers , they are not my go to chapstick , they do leave a bad after taste but it’s not devestatingly gross lol.. I would continue to use it and try other products but I would not buy the same chapstick again

2.8/5

January 23, 2019

Je ne rachèterais pas ce produit

Bien que ce produit respecte des normes au niveau de l'environement, je trouve qu'il coute de 1 beaucoup trop cher et que la qualité n'y est pas! Il laisse une texture épaisse et désagréable sur les lèvres en plus de gouter vraiment mauvais! Pour ma part j'acheterais un produit moins cher la prochaine fois!

January 12, 2019

not moisturizing enough

it's not my favourite lip balm by Burt's Bees. This one is too waxy and doesn't feel like my lips are moisturized enough. I would not buy again. Their pomegranate one is better

January 02, 2019

Not what I thought

I heard a lot about the Burts Bee's products in the last couple of years and decided to try their Beeswax Lip Balm. All excited to be gone with dry lips I put it on and immediately felt my lips sticking a bit. I thought oh well maybe give it a few, a few became a couple of hours and I swear my lips felt more dry. It may have just been a defective stick or it might just not work for me. In any case I wasn't a big fan of the product.

2.8/5

December 23, 2018

It wasn't any better than others I tried

I bought this product looking for a natural based product that would ease my chapped lips and keep them moisturized. I found my lips stayed chapped like they did with other similar type products, it wasn't an improvement at all.

December 20, 2018

le plus populaire des baume est le plus efficace <3

j'utilise le baume a lèvres burt's bees depuis quelques années déjà , depuis que je l'ai découvert je ne l'ai plus quitté , il m'hydrate mes lèvres et les rends très douces , d'ailleurs il me suit partout et toujours dans mon sac , j'aime tester d'autres marques et collectionner les baumes a lèvres mais il est sans doute classé parmi mes favoris <3

December 19, 2018

Meh. Not moisturing.

I wanted to like this. It's marketed as a natural product and very moisturing but I found it was only moisturing for an hr and would wear off (no eating or drinking either!). I had better success with avene, la roche posay chapsticks and plain ol Vaseline surprisingly. Save your money and get something that works.

December 19, 2018

Not that great

I really didn't like this product. I found it to be very dry on my lips. When I use other kinds of lip balms they make my lips soft n they seem to feel moist.