Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.8/5

August 02, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Meh

I don't love this. I wish I did because the value is great, but it's so hard and doesn't go on smoothly. The scent options are amazing. I just cannot recommend because of the hard texture of the lip balm.

July 22, 2021

Meh

Not my favorite product would use it if I had to. I lick my lips a lot and it leaves a terrible aftertaste. Although I do love the Burt's Bee line this is just not the product for me.

July 18, 2021

Usually expensive but good product

The product is on the pricier side however it does work very well! i love the cucumber mint scent, it makes my lips feel soft while cooking any burning sensation!

June 09, 2021

Minty Lip balm

Whenever my lips are dry I would pick up my go to burts bees lip balm. I love how the Monty flavour is so intense where you feel a tingle on your lips right after you have applied it.
    Will definitely buy again.

May 19, 2021

I didn’t like it !

I hated this product , it didn’t agree with me , my lips got swollen . I don’t like it at all . This never happened to me before . I would not recommend this product .

May 17, 2021

Good but not great!

I love this lip balm for the reason that it’s reasonably priced but it definitely doesn’t last as long as you think it should. I find I have to keep reapplying throughout the day to even get the benefits that it says

May 13, 2021

A good alternative but better lip balms out there

I love burts bees and this lip balm is very nourishing, but my biggest complaint is that it feels like it sits on the lips rather than being absorbed and it doesn’t really do much for my lips compared to some other cheaper lip balms.

April 24, 2021

Does not really work

It has different kinds of flavors. But none of those work well. It does not help to fix my lip but my lip is more dry after using it. Will not get it anymore.

April 22, 2021

Burts bees lip balm

A lot of people disagree with me but I have tried Bert’s bees lip balm I do not like the texture on my lips with it it feels like I’m putting dry Vaseline on my lips. And I find it hard to smooth it on my lips were I have had other lip balm Which smooth on my lips. Even better yet a little tube of Vaseline that you can buy in any store does a better job on my lips. Just my opinion.

April 15, 2021

Not for me - stings the lips

I have dry lips and this lipbalm has a stinging / burning sensation!!!! I dont think it's this product specifically as there are a few other lip balms on the market that have a similar effect. But it's not for me and I wouldn't purchase again. It was honestly painful