Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

December 12, 2019

Good product

Found this product good but not great. I really wanted to.love it! I dont think I'd purchase it again. It's not as effective as my regular brand. Might buy again if it was less expensive.

December 09, 2019

High expectations, but dried out my lips

Had high expectations for this product but it actually dried out my lips due to the peppermint they added in. The scent of the peppermint was nice, but very irritating. I appreciated the beeswax and packaging.
    If you are not allergic or sensitive to peppermint, definitely give this a try!

November 27, 2019
    Illinois, United States

I don’t think it is that good

Always looking for something that fix my dryer lips, nothing works!! And this product is one of the less, It is not enough moisture, I don’t like the taste and smell.

November 26, 2019

Nature friendly but not lip friendly

This product is alluring due to the fact that it’s eco friendly, however, it falls short in the effectiveness department. I found the texture to be quite firm, making it too hard to spread on the lips. Plus, once I did achieve a nice coating the product was gone almost immediately so it didn’t do anything for my dry, chapped lips. Burt’s Bees has come out with better products since.

November 23, 2019

I do not like this product

I found this product was too thick and made my lips worse! It did not feel nice on my already chapped lips. I will not purchase this again I will stick to my regular brand

November 22, 2019

Hydrating but greasy

I love how this product hydrates my lips, but I hate that it leaves my lips feeling like they have a greasy layer on them. I also find the vanilla scent far too strong and sweet.

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

not Impressed

I decided to try this instead of my normal lip balm. I have to say I’m not impressed, it was a lot more expensive yet doesn’t seem to be any better at keeping my lips moisturised.
    It does taste ok but I don’t think I’d buy it again, purely because of the price.

October 12, 2019

I wanted to love this but I dont :(

I constantly have super dry lips and a friend had recommended Burts Bees lip balm. I really wanted to love it but it makes my lips so much worse and I find myself reapplying it constantly just to take away the chapped pain that it causes after 15 minutes or so. Carmex has been my holy grail lip balm for years and the only thing that has ever soothed my lips. I was hoping to switch to something new just for a change but it looks like it's back to my beloved Carmex for now.

October 09, 2019
    Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Wouldn't buy this product again

I would not purchase this product again as its sticky and thick, I felt it coated my lips rather than moisturising them. The smell isn't very appealing either I would not recommend this product to a friend

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Didn’t really like it

To me it just isn’t as good as Vaseline it didn’t stay as long on your lips and left a wax texture to my lips after it’s small and smells delicious but not for me