Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

September 19, 2019
    Faro, Portugal

Burts bees is brilliant except this product

Burts bees is such a trusted brand to me and 100% natural however I do not like this product as their other lip care is so good! This one made my lips go all weird and sticky and it was hard work to even apply a thin layer. Not for me sorry!

0.7/5

July 23, 2019

Purchase again

This is a great product good products for the money love the naturopathic benefits to it. Always have one on hand and one to give away first dose especially hard winter months

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Too thick and I don't like the natural no smell...

Yes I believe in all natural products but some are just to heavy thick and the smell is not very great. I definitely wont be buying this agian........

March 19, 2019

Grainy lip balm

I only bought this product once and will never buy it again. I don't know if they are all like that but mine had hard bits that felt like grains of sand in it. It was scrubbing my lips and was leaving pieces of wax.

March 07, 2019

Nope

Makes my lips dryer in the end. Pills(?) qt the corners of my lips. I disliked taste after like second use. A no from me, the tecture just gets weird..

February 24, 2019

Not a fan

This is probably the worst lip balm I've ever used. The scent is great, and the peppermint makes my lips tingle slightly which I really liked. However, the formula is hard and didn't moisturize my lips. I used it every day for 2 weeks to give it a fair shot, and I just felt like my lips kept getting drier and drier. When my lips started to peel and crack, I stopped using it. I definitely do not recommend.

April 16, 2018

disgusting

this product is absolute trash like literally it does the opposite of what a lip balm should do. it dries out your lips and it makes it crunchy and dryyyy

March 05, 2018

I tried!

Burt’s Bees has a great reputation with many of my friends. I enjoy buying and using natural products however, I like to feel like they work too.
    This lip balm stays on the surface of my lips and feels like wax that won’t absorb. It feels awful and doesn’t give me a nice soft feeling like other brands do.

January 08, 2018

Overpriced and ineffective lip balm

I spend a lot of time outdoors hiking, snowboarding, and so on, so having a good lip balm is a necessity. I've heard mixed reviews of Burt's so I decided to try it, unfortunately I didn't have the best experience. I find the lip balm to be extremely waxy and difficult to put on; it seems to pull on my lip, rather than slide smoothly over. Once I managed to get it on most of my lips, I smacked them together a few times and the lip balm just separated into cracks/chunks. I wouldn't recommend this product.

June 06, 2017

Burt's Bees lip balm has to be one of the most expensive, ineffective product on the market for lips. I have tested other products the cost a lot less and work way better.