Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 01, 2020

burt's bee

Since his ex-wife sold to clorox, i feel the quality has gone down the drain, i had an allergic reaction, i was surprised since I'm not allergic to anything, rest in peace Burt, he was a good man.

1.0/5

March 05, 2020

Really don't think this is worth the price

I am surprised that there are so many positive reviews on this lip balm, the only product from Burt's Bees that has ever worked for me or my husband is the overnight lip repair. I find this formula extremely overpriced and ends up making my lips more chapped.

December 29, 2019

Brulant

Moi je ne l'ai pas aimer parce qu'il m'a brûler les lèvres. Peut-être qu'il était passé date mais il m'a rendu les lèvres chaude et rouge. Je ne vais pas le racheter mais je ne sais pas si les autres sortes sont correct. D'habitude c'est des bons produits d'en plus qu'il sont fait à base d'ingrédients naturel.

December 12, 2019

Not a good product for people with a lot of allergies

I assumed that this product was hypoallergenic like most of the Burt’s Bees products. Unfortunately I was wrong. There is walnut in this product and my lips tingled and swelled and cracked. I was not impressed at all.

November 30, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Very greasy

Although this left my lips softer I found it very greasy. I was very disappointed and thought that this product did not have a nice taste or smell when used on lips. Overall I would not recommend the lip balm

November 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Leaves pasty chunks on your lips

Day after purchase I used it and it left pasty chunks all over my lips no matter how many times I rub themWhen I first used it there is like a slime sticky cover over it once I removed that I continue to use the lipstick and it was still all chunky would not recommend

September 19, 2019
    Faro, Portugal

Burts bees is brilliant except this product

Burts bees is such a trusted brand to me and 100% natural however I do not like this product as their other lip care is so good! This one made my lips go all weird and sticky and it was hard work to even apply a thin layer. Not for me sorry!

0.7/5

July 23, 2019

Purchase again

This is a great product good products for the money love the naturopathic benefits to it. Always have one on hand and one to give away first dose especially hard winter months

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Too thick and I don't like the natural no smell...

Yes I believe in all natural products but some are just to heavy thick and the smell is not very great. I definitely wont be buying this agian........

1.0/5

March 19, 2019

Grainy lip balm

I only bought this product once and will never buy it again. I don't know if they are all like that but mine had hard bits that felt like grains of sand in it. It was scrubbing my lips and was leaving pieces of wax.