Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

February 17, 2019

I always carry one on me

When my lips are chapped Burt's Lip Balm has (natural) peppermint oil which uniquely cools and soothes taut feeling dry lips. It feels cold when applied, but not a burning cold. It smooths on nicely and there is no 'greasy' feel, just moisture. It appears to last (meaning the amount in the tube) just as long (perhaps a bit longer) than my previous brand. I feel I'm apply less swipes each time than my previous brand to get the same effect.

February 17, 2019

J'adore, je le recommande fortement!

Le prix de ce baume est lèvre est quand même dispendieux,mais il en vaut la peine.Il est 100% naturel et à base de cire d'abeille. Il laisse vraiment de belles lèvres douce et lisse. Présentement j'utilise celui à la vanille et je l'adore et je vous recommande fortement cette gamme de baume à lèvres!

Idéal For dry lips

I un’se to use blistex but before using my boyfriend beeswax lips balm now i référence use it because its gréat for my dry skin.

I recommande this product

February 15, 2019

Perfect for dry climates

I loved using this brand when I was living in -30 weather. Always kept my lips moisturized longer than having to constantly re apply. I highly recommend this brand before any other brand for sure.

Smooth gliding

I love the feel of this lip balm, and that you can choose different flavours. Love that we are supporting bees while keep lips hydrated. It glides on smoothly, feels great with no yucky residue or bad after taste.

Not bad for a lip balm

I got this lip balm as part of a gift for Christmas. I like it but I feel that my lips are still chaps even after using it for a wile. But it give a nice shine to my lips so I would buy it on my own.

February 14, 2019

I would definietly buy and recommend this product

The lip balm is really efficient for dry lips, it doesn’t leave a oily or heavy sensation on your lips. Although sometimes it may be hard to apply and is required to apply many times it leaves a soothing sensation on the lips. Another perks of Burt’s bees is that there are many flavors you can choose from! Such as peppermint, strawberry, pink grapefruit, coconut, mango and many more. It also made out of bee wax so it’s one of the most natural lip balm you will find.

February 13, 2019

I love this lip balm. I'm definitely sticking to this brand.

Love, love, love this balm. Especially since it comes with a bit of a natural shimmer. It kept my lips moisturized without being sticky. My hair didn't stick to my lips and this lip balm didn't have an unpleasant taste. All over a great product. Definitely something I'll tell my friends about.

February 11, 2019

Lip Balm

I tried Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm this winter. I really don't mind it. I usually use Blistax in the cold weather. But this year I've changed lip Balm.

February 08, 2019

Okay

Burts bees lip products are good, but i don’t like the wet feel after they have been on your lips for a while. I know it’s there to moisturize but i like a lip balm with a thicker consistency. All in all it’s a food product for the price that you are paying.