Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

July 02, 2020

Accutane

I used the cucumber one while I was on Accutane and it does the job. Maybe not the bestest one out there but it’s the cheapest best one. Totally recommend for whatever you case is.

July 01, 2020

good lip balm

This is my go to lip balm. It applies smoothly and it has a pleasant scent. It nourishes my lips and i don't need to be constantly applying. Its very affordable.

June 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Decent lip balm

Overall it’s a decent balm. Kind of hydrating, thought sometimes i feel that i have to keep reapplying a lot throughout the day. I like that it has vit E as that is really nice for the lips.

June 27, 2020

Satisfied

The burts bees lip balm is really a good product, keeps lips moisturized and healthy looking. Different flavours to choose from and price is good too!

June 20, 2020

lip balm

ive tried this product once I didn't like the smell but it did do what it was supposed to it kept my lips moist n less cracked. it wasnt for me but maybee it will be good for you

June 19, 2020

Don’t like the smell

I love most of the products from burt’s Bees. It keeps my lips moist. However I don’t really like the smell of this specific lip balm. The smell is a little too waxy.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product!

I haven't bought any in awhile, as I still have some left. I would definitely recommend burts bees. My lips were super dry before using it but since using it they're very soft and no dry pieces of skin which is amazing.

Works well, long lasting

Does clog pores around lips. Lasts long on lips. Love all the different flavors and very reasonable price Will definitely buy again in the future. Though one tube is still going after 4 months!

Works well

I liked the simple packaging and natural ingredients. I liked that the flavour is subtle and not overwhelming. Burts Bee products are always a great value.

June 17, 2020

Burtsbee lip balm

Its great on the lips.. feels good not to heavy and smells nice.. i also like the tinted ones.. gives a bit of colour without drying your lips out.. i think yhis product is great