Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

June 19, 2019

We love this product. Great for adults and kids

I find with lip balms they don't last long and don't do a good job for my lips. When someone told me about this brand I hesitated. When we tried this I found it went on smooth and was not clumpy. We really like this brand and it does wonders for your lips. Everyone can use it.

June 15, 2019

Very Convenient

I like Burt's Bees because its reliable- I know I'm getting a quality product without a bunch of chemicals. I like their tinted balms a lot, however I do have to reapply often

June 15, 2019

Keeps your lips moisturized

The flavours are not the best, but the Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm keeps your lips moisturized even in the winter. I apply it daily and I have experienced no problems

June 09, 2019

Good Product

Love this lip balm, was gifted a 3 pack in my
    Stocking for Christmas. The scents and flavours are great and it works well!
    My only problem is when I went to restock, I found these a bit pricier than some of the other brands, and not really any better than it’s cheaper competitors.

June 02, 2019

Burts

Great choice for lip balm! I love that they have come out with more flavours than just the original but I still love that original flavour tingle! Does a good job but it is a bit on the more pricey end of lip balms.

May 30, 2019

Basic Lip Balm

Burts bees lip balm is a good staple to have in your purse. Having chapped lips is not fun, especially in winter time. Burts can also be used as a hand moisturizer if you are out of the house and need something for your dry hands.

May 19, 2019
    California, United States

My go to for lip care

I suffer from dry lips and is one of the most irritating feelings for me. The lip balm I tried after many of failed attempts was Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm and I’m grateful I did. I don’t have to constantly keep putting it on once I do I refresh it once during the day and I’m moisturized.

May 19, 2019

Worth a try

Used this throughout last winter and it did the job. I would prefer if the scent was a little more delicate though, that's my only issue. Other than that it's okay.

3.2/5

May 15, 2019

It’s okay

This lip balm is okay but compared to blistex it’s better. It moisturizers your lion a lot. It has a bunch of flavours to it. Very moisturizing. Will definitely buy again

May 15, 2019

Awesome natural product

This is one of my favourite products to buy. I find it at ShoppersDrug Mart. It doesn’t just cost your lips it seems to soak in,disappear and leave your lips soft.