Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

October 11, 2019

Vanilla and pear Chapstick

I find the Vanilla/Pear is the best and not over powering. It does a good job with lasting moisture. Cost for quality is reasonable. Some times I do enjoy the multi packs as it gives you a chance to try different flavours. I find it lasts pretty long and keep one in my purse with me

October 11, 2019

Good

Because I know the importance of a lip balm for every day I put each one of them in a place and this type I used this for a period that it is beautiful and light on healing eager to end it

October 10, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Soft and smooth baby lips!

Absolutely love this lip balm! I am amazed at how glossy and natural shiny my lips turn after I apply the balm. It smells amazing and i keep it in my bag to reapply every couple of hours. Saves me from chapped lips without feeling scratchy or itchy! Lovely feeling and lovely lips too!

October 10, 2019
    Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Lovely lipbalm

Burt’s bees is a lovely lip balm with an amazing smell. I like it for everyday use but unfortunately I don’t use it when my lips are really dry. The beeswax is a natural smell so it’s not overpowering and lasts a long time without having to reapply all the time.

October 09, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Kissable lips

This is a great lip balm. The whole family use it it is perfect for the the cold winters and avoids those uncomfortable chapped split lips. Great flavours too. I keep one in all my bags

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely rich lip balm

Love Burts Bees products as they are always great quality. The lip balms are rich, creamy and luxurious and always leave my lips hydrated. I only wish they were a little cheaper.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Great soothing lip balm

This balm is the perfect product for keeping lips soft and healthy looking,with no dryness after using.love using this to keep my lips soft all year ,great on holidays and by the pool.this is one of my definite handbag beauty for soft lips on the go.

York, United Kingdom

Chemotherapy Dry Lips

I was given this Lipbalm at a Look Good, Feel Better event I attended whilst having chemotherapy and thank you very much. Being ill took it's toll on my lips and they were really dry but the dryness vanished using Bert's Beeswax. It glides along the lips really smoothly and doesn't go sticky. I reapply throughout the day.

Cumbria, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again and recomend

This lip balm does exactly what it says leaves lips soft and heals chapped skin with a nice hint of peppermint taste would buy again and recomend anyone to give it a try

England, United Kingdom

Good

I liked this product and so far it kept my lips from flaking and it has a minty scent. I couldn't find the ingredients so I am not sure it has a good composition.