Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

September 18, 2020

I don’t dis like this product but like others more

I don’t dislike this product it’s just not personally my favourite, feels a bit sticky to put on and other then the sticky feeling others say they get my turned so slippery!! I didn’t mind it but it was just a bit much for my liking - the product didn’t work bad but I have very cracked lips a lot and it just wasn’t strong enough for what I needed :)

September 14, 2020

Works great but not silky smooth

I don’t mind the lip chap however I was less then impressed when it left what felt like a sticky residue on my lips. It went away after 10-15 mins but still wasn’t that pleasant smooth feeling

September 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Bertsbees

it's a good product. Compared to other balms it is not my favorite. Unless there is a coupon it can be a bit expensive. I can't see myself repurchasing this product

September 07, 2020

Burt's Bee Chapstick

This product left my chapped lips feeling silky smooth. I love the sweet honey scent, it's an affordable product which is great for when your on a budget!!

September 06, 2020

Will buy again

I love Burt’s Bee’s products!
    My daughters and I use them regularly. I find it applies easily and is soft on my lips. I like that the ingredients are natural.

3.2/5

September 06, 2020

It wasnt effective.

Bought this for my kids and myself. Kids are happy but it is not effective on my lips. Not hydrated enough and sometimes I feel my lips are more dry after few minutes of using this.

September 03, 2020

Smooth lips yummy flavors

This is a great daily lip moisturizer, and is fairly cost effective as well. Im a fan of exploring non mint lip balm so also enjoy that there is an array of different options for a more varied range of choices9

I truly enjoy the cherry flavor

September 03, 2020

I would buy this product again

stays on for a long time. it is very smooth, light weight. does not smudge off of my lips. moisturizes and helps my dry lips so I am not getting sores on my lips.

September 02, 2020

I would buy again

Works excellent. Cures my dry lips almost instantly! Prefer the vanilla scented one but love that it is available for purchase anywhere! Burts Bee’s is my favourite!

September 02, 2020

Happy lips

I use lipbalms at least twice daily. I leave tubes of balms everywhere, in my car, dresser, purse, washroom, jacket pocket .... I find that this is moisturizing and non greasy. Most of all i dont get the flare ups and itchiness that other brands give me. Other brands cause my lips to turn red and sometimes swollen around the border.