Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

December 11, 2018

efficace et different

les lèvres l'hiver comme été peuvent être gercé. J'aime bien l'odeur diffèrente du miel par rapport au marque habituelle. Se retrouve chez plusieurs détaillant . Je racheterai car efficacité similaire.

December 03, 2018

Recently discovered Burt's Bees products

Recently discovered Burt's Bees products and I would definitely buy this product again! It is never greasy and when I use it before bed at night I wake up with lovely soft lips.

Tip: I apply a lip liner through the day then put this on and it blends lovely.

November 30, 2018

In the middle

For those of us with super sensitive lips and skin it’s hard to find products to use that do not cause uncomfortable side effects but Burts seems to work pretty well without all the horrible side effects.

November 18, 2018

One of my fave lip balms

It's affordable and easy to access. I always keep a lip balm in my handbag especially in the winter time. I love the cooling effect from the mint. Will definitely recommend this and I will repurchase this again

November 15, 2018

yes I would purchase this product

This chap stick is very useful when on the slops and lips get dry would recommend it to anyone the flavours are great ready for a new one soon. Always have one or two sticks handy keep it in my car and my locker at work also great gift ideas for my nieces.

November 14, 2018

Good product but pricey

Works well and does as intended. However, the price compared to other products make it less desirable. If you aren't price cautious then I would recommend

November 13, 2018

Good product...however

It goes on nicely and has a nice tasted but it makes my lips peel...It may just be a personal reaction but those with sensitive skin just be aware....

November 11, 2018

Love hydratant picotement

Ce baume est une pure merveille! Il laisse un petit picotement sur les lèvres avec une sensation hydratante. Besoin d'appliquer ce baume une fois par jours et vs sentirez vos lèvre hydrater pour la journée.

October 24, 2018

LOVED THIS

For someone who spends ALL my spare time outside, in ALL kinds of inclement weather, this is the only chapstick that will return my lips from dry, chapped and cracked to happy and healthy!

October 18, 2018

We love the bees!

My kids always fight to get this put on their lips. And I don’t feel bad when they apply it and then lick it off 10 seconds later. I don’t think it lasts very long but it is still one of the best natural lip balm you can get.