Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 02, 2021

Love this product. Makes my lips feel good!

I found the tingle doesn’t last long. I love that you can get it in different shades. Price point isn’t too bad, but I try to buy when they are on sale. Great when your lips need soothing and a hint of colour at the same time. I would continue to buy this product and would recommend it to my friends.

July 29, 2021

To be honest, I've tried a lot of lip balm brands and always come back to Burt's Bees! If you're anything like me, a pack of these will be gone in less than a month! I have a lot of them, not because I use them all, but because I always lose them! But, to be honest, they keep my lips lovely and moist all day, whereas other brands tend to dry them out even more.

July 25, 2021

Great Purchase!

The lip balm provides great protection during winter time. It’s thick yet not greasy. Various choices of scents are available, and the scents smell natural too!

July 25, 2021

Would recommend.

Where I'm located the winters can get very cold and dry and I find it's difficult to keep my lips moisturized. However, I started using this product and found it helps hydrate my lips during those very dry seasons and doesn't leave a thick layer on your lips.

July 24, 2021

Burts Bees

I have been using Burts Bees chapstick for a little over a year now. I was hesitant at first because of the price but one day I said who cares and purchased. Best decision? Yes, because this brand is a natural remedy which actually helps to moisturize and keep your lips soft and smooth longer. I use this twice a day as opposed to my old brand that I used much more frequently. I can’t say enough good things about this brand. I love it and will never switch back.

July 16, 2021

Burt's Bees Lip balm !!!!!

Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm with vitamin e and peppermint is a great lip balm has become one of my favorite it leaves lips soo moist smooth and tingly from the peppermint that has a wonderful smell and is all natural

June 23, 2021

Effective lip balm

I bought it for my hospital delivery bag for child birth. It is effective qnd keeps lips moist all the time. Only downside is that I don't like the smell. Might be because of all natural products without qny fragrances. But still, I would recommend it for it's effectiveness.

June 14, 2021

My go to lip balm!

I definitely recommend Burt's bees lip Care. I love how its natural, affordable and comes in a variety of scents. You can usually snag a mini set at Shoppers for a great deal. Helps my relieve my super dry cracked lips ☺️

June 14, 2021

Great Lip Balm, Refreshing and Moisturizing

I love Burt's bees. I find it hydrates my lips and feels great. This one is my favourite flavour/scent by far. Gives you that nice tingle and smells fresh.

June 13, 2021

I would buy this product again

I would buy this product again along with the other flavours they have. I get really bury and chapped lips and when I use this it feels soothing on the lips and helps heal the cracks. Definitely recommend if you deal with dry and chapped lips.