Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 27, 2020

Burt’s bees lip balm

I have two of the burts bees lip balms. My favourite is the vanilla maple! It’s not too mooshy if that makes sense lol but but too hard. It lasts. I do find it helps my lips a lot to heal. It smells good and I love that it’s 100% natural. I do find I have to apply a couple times but thats definitely the bees wax natural product in it. It stays on well once it’s on though again which is the bees wax in it. I got the one I have on clearance for $1.50, I definitely wouldn’t pay more then $1.50-$2 for a chapstick or lip balm. I think the regular price is a little pricey but understanding the natural products which are more costly to make products that’s most likely why the price point, just keep to sales and clearance! 😉 I would recommend this product if the person was able to purchase for the $1.50-$2 price point. If not I would say don’t worry about it.

March 25, 2020

Really good

I’ve used a few different burts bees lip balms and iv liked them all! I love that they are made with more natural ingredients! I will buy again. And would recommend

March 24, 2020

Smells great!

This chapstick smells great. It has a lot of natural ingredients. It helps with very sensitive/dry lips. I highly recommend trying this as you will not be disappointed.

March 17, 2020

Wow

This stuff works! I have the most worst time with dry chapped lips in the winter and my lip always splits in the middle while using this product my lips didn't have problems. I would this stuff more but it is a bit pricey.

March 12, 2020

My go to lip balm!

This has become my go-to lip balm. It does the job effectively leaving your lips super smooth. I love the fact that it is organic too. This one in particular goes on matte, but there are other options that provide a shine. This is a great base to be worn under lipstick.

March 11, 2020

loved it

I used it during winter for my chapped lips. And it worked but the thing I hate it’s too waxy for me. Loved the smell of the product wasn’t too much

March 10, 2020

This stuff!

I have always suffered from dry chapped lips every winter before using this product.
    Would highly recommend no one goes a winter with out having one of these. the lip

Burts Beeswax VitaminE and Peppermint offers full support for my lips. The peppermint scent adds a delicate tingling sensation.

March 10, 2020

Works!!

I often get dry lips in our cold climate especially with having a lot of outside work - use this product among others . It does work and goes on smooth but feel like I have to reapply often - I always have one in hand but not my favourite lip balm .

March 09, 2020

Excellent product for price

Burt's bees makes awesome chapstick, and other lip products. I find them to not be overly greasy, they don't get all over your face and they work. They have tinted lip chaps too, but I find those don't work as well.. and it's more of a lipstain than anything.
    This chapstick still needs a layer of Vaseline over it if you're out working in the cold and wind all day. But compared to the gas station Chapstick, or that flavoured crap from Walmart this stuff blows it out of the water.
    Always have a tube of it in my.purse!!

March 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best

Always the best go to chap stick you could get. Perfect for anyone who loves nice lips rrdguigfdwdvbhhfrffhjigggyfruu77 or a smartass 22tyhggy7rdghuggv