Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

January 29, 2020

This is good - but expensive

This is really nice but I find its way overpriced the agave stuff by bite beauty and laneige lip mask are way more effective however, this is really popular with guys in my life, so I think it appeals more to men than to women - but now you can take your man’s lip balm if you forget yours!

January 29, 2020

A staple in the coat pocket

The Burt's Bee beeswax lip balm is a staple in my coat pocket. My lips get super dry during the winter, so I apply it pretty often when I'm out in the cold and it helps me not pick my chapped and dry lips.

January 27, 2020
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Tingle-y in a good way

I wasn’t sure about this lip balm the first time I used it. I got it because I’d used some Burt’s Bees face creams and liked how gentle they were and how good they smelled. So I was surprised that the lip balm tingled and smelled more of eucalyptus/mint than honey. But it healed my cracked and bleeding lips during a cold winter and I got to like the tingle and flavour

3.2/5

January 26, 2020

Way to greasy

This product does what it should but doesnt feel nice on and feels you have to go over your lips a few times before it feels there is some on. It feels waxy/greasy. Not big on the smell either.

January 26, 2020

Baume hydratant excellent

C'est par hasard que j'ai acheté ce produit. Je ne m'attendais à rien d'exceptionnel mais connaissant vien la marque,je savais que ça devait être bien. Baume super hydratant avec une bonne odeur.

January 25, 2020

It’s got a nice wax that holds to the lips

A little spendy, but you get what you pay for. It’s a great product that lasts, has a nice wax that stays applied to the lips, not glossy. if your anything like me, you’ll lose it before it’s empty

January 25, 2020

Great lip balm if you want plump moist lips

Great lip balm. Keeps lips moist my only complaint is that I need to reapply often. I use Burt's bees products regularly; they deliver on being effective. Otherwise it's a great lip balm. I recommend it.

Love your lips

Burts bees chapstick is a revolutionary product in lip care. Its my new go to in regards to chap stick and I never leave home without it. If you love your lips like I do, take my advice darling.

January 21, 2020

Pleased with product and would recommend

I enjoy using this product for its natural ingredients and even apply it on my toddler as needed. We both love the scent. I like the texture and easy application.

January 20, 2020

Nice

It’s really good for your lips the flavours are great as well but they’re kinda pricey for a small little lip balm. I love hurts bees but sometimes have to refrain from them to protect my bank account 😂