Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 29, 2020

Love this product!

With harsh winters, my family and I often suffer from dry cracked lips. Since discovering this product, that problem has all but disappeared. It leaves your lips feeling smooth.

November 25, 2020

Lips remain dry

This product has a great tingly feeling when applied and keeps my lips moist, but only for a short period of time. I find myself reapplying often. I think I'm addicted now!

November 22, 2020

Great must try

Love the idea that its all natural the thought of using what we already have on this earth is amazing but could use more of the moisturizing i Don't know if its just me or it lacks moisture

November 20, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Own like 8

Burts bees chapstick is the best lip balm. It doesn’t dry your lips out like others on the market do. I own tons and I put them everywhere so I always have one.

November 20, 2020

You can’t go wrong

This is by far one of the best lip balms I use. I love the tingling feeling the peppermint gives and it’s not too greasy. I always have 2 or more with me and around the house for east access. I recommend this to everyone who prefers non fruity lip balms.

3.2/5

November 19, 2020

Solid meh

Way better off using something more occlusive. This rubs off easily and doesn't do much to protect/prevent moisture loss from the lips. Solid "meh
    ". Not the worst but certainly not the best

November 19, 2020

Simple, but effective

Product with natural ingredients always catches my attention. I don't think it smells very good, but it keeps your lips hydrated. Small size that fits anywhere.

November 18, 2020

Nice but the texture is slightly off

I like this product. Especially since it is mostly something natural. But I found the texture to be just a bit off. It’s smooth, but sometimes to smooth?!

Bees

Burts bees lipbalm is alright the scents and flavours are mild and I can always see the yellow stick in my bag. I have tried mint, original and a seasonal pear one. All have good value and last a good amount of time.

MINTY FRESH

With Covid19 and the need to wear masks I haven't worn lipstick in months, instead I use lipbalm. I just picked up the peppermint flavour of Bert Bees and really like it. I tingles when you first put it on, in a nice way, and the peppermint scent is lovely.