Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 22, 2019

Great for chaped lips

Great product! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt pppprrroooductttt

August 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

Good price and worked well. There are a several age groups in my home and we all liked it. Ages range from 10-43.
    It’s found in a lot of places as well so easy access

August 12, 2019

Cant leave the house without it.

I always have a Burt’s bees in all my purses. Literally one of the only brands that help with chapped lips. Helps moisturizer the lip, but definitely one of the more expensive chap stock brands.

August 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

ok for everyday use

ok lip balm bit dear than others i have had would rather pay less for better quality
    didnt keep lips soft for long and didnt feel nice on lips either

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best lip balm

I was eyeing with Burts Bees lip balms for a really long time before buying the first one. Somebody told me they smell funny, but actually there is nothing wrong with them, no strange scent at all. It has an amazing formula Ive never experienced with any other lip balm yet. Its waxy, so creates a kind of barrier on your lips keeping them moisturized. Its not sticky, not slippery, just perfect. This pomegranate looks really dark, but it doesnt really stain the lips. I cant wait to try the other Burts Bees lip balms, too.

Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom

I would definitely buy this again and i would recommend it.

I love Burts Bees lip products as they make my lips soft and moisturised. They also smell lovely and they don't feel too heavy. I would definitely recommend for anyone with dry, cracked lips, to make them soft and kissable xx

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Good Lip Balm

This is a good lip balm, fits handily in your bag or pocket. It’s not messy as you don’t have to apply it with your finger which I like as it doesn’t get under your nails. I do end up rubbing it off though without realising as it feels so nice I end up rubbing my lips together. It is a good moisturiser for your lips which is always a good thing.

July 30, 2019

Burts Bees Is the 'Bee's Knee's'

Burt's bees is the only lip product that I use on my lips because I actually understand/know what Ingredients are in it and I like the natural aspect of it. I like the mission of the company and therefore feel happy to support it. The price is higher than most but the quality makes up for that.

July 26, 2019

I use this daily

I like this lip balm. It's not sticky and it smells ok. It's nothing out of the ordinary, in my opinion. It works like it's supposed to and gets the job done.

July 25, 2019

Burt's Bees

Amazing for dry, cracked lips, not to mention the minty fresh breath that will linger on for hours after application. Apply just one layer and feel the beeswax do it's magic.