Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

April 18, 2019

good quality

this chapstick is long lasting and keeps lips moisturized. I prefer the original scent, not the honey one. I find the honey one is strong. Original has a light scent but great long lasting moisture.

April 17, 2019

Burt’s Bees 🐝

Love this lip balm and also their tinted balm is amazing
    Great colours to choose from as well

Definitely helps with moisturizing your lips especially in the winter when it’s super cold and dry

Definitely worth giving a try

April 13, 2019

It's great but doesn't fix chapped lips

I love burts bees, I swear by a lot of products but this chapstick feels nice to put on but doesn't clear or fix chapped lips. It is nice and soothing but doesn't work wonders on winter lips.

April 10, 2019

When ibwant to be serious about my lips, i buy this!

This is a little bit of natural remedy. Its a no-brainer really. This product protects and soothes in the cold and during the hot weather too. As a mom, this product is well worth the price(s) it has been advertised at.

April 09, 2019

Thick and Rich

Loved the scent! Very rich and creamy, really enjoyed the feel on my lips and was a great moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this lip balm for anyone trying to hydrate their lips. And of course it’s honey!

April 09, 2019

Effective Balm

One of the best lip balm tried. Effective. Lips were dry and cracked due to cold weather. Within a few applications, lips were healed and back to normal. Definitely would keep a few at home, office and car.

April 08, 2019

Keeps my lips mostured

I like to use Burt’s Bees daily to moisture my lips. Nice light flavour. I like to buy for my everyday use in comparision of other stuff i bought.I always keep one at home and one in my 👜

April 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product

I love this product, it helps keep your lips soft, crack free in the cold winter months. I always have a tube in my purse and my kids have some in their backpacks, we are never without a tube

April 06, 2019

Hard texture

Works nice but personally I find the texture a little hard on this product and I haven't found the scent too appealing. It's not bad but not great either. Usually a little too expensive for me in stores and not many sales.

April 06, 2019

smooth lips!!

I liked the lip balm. The flavor was a bit hard to get use to, but it did keep my lips smooth. They aren't too expensive compared to other products. I would buy this again. The only problem I found was I kept it in my pocket, it was really soft and a bit 'mushy' after a while.