Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

December 12, 2019

Great

Good stuff, put it on your lips and you're good to go
    The peppermint is a tad strong sometimes tho so take it as it comes
    Made from real honey comb.. so I've heard..

December 12, 2019

i would buy this product againProduit

Produit doux pour les lèvres et qui empeche l'assechement,peu dispendieux. À changer après 2-3mois pour conserver la fraîcheur de votre lipsil . Lipsil a rotation

December 11, 2019

Hey Now!!

I found this product in my local dollar store, I thought it was a knock off. To my surprise it was the real deal (obviously more expensive than a dollar), and my lips felt amazing. Especially now in the winter when it's so easy to get chapped lips, my lips were well moisturized. Happy Shopping

December 09, 2019

Favourite lip balm

Love that this lip balm uses natural ingredients for full and long-lasting moisture! This is my go-to lip balm, especially in the winter months. No doubts that I will buy again. They also make for a nice stocking stuffer.

December 09, 2019

Everytime I run out I buy more

I love Burts Bees so much...I got a 3pk for Christmas one year and now I always have burt's bees in every purse, dash in my truck, in my work bag and now my daughter uses it and has it in her school bag. I love this product so much it's my go to lip balm. Best smelling Coconut pear....favorite!!!!

November 30, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

good

this is a very good lip balm leaves lips feeling smooth. useful for winter when lips get very dry as it gets very cold. the smell is not too strong and i like that it is made from natural products.

November 27, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Burts bees lip balm

I would definitely recommend this product,does what it says on the tin I use it through out the day, I especially like it in winter time as I suffer from bad chapped lips.

November 27, 2019

I love all the different flavours

I love Burt’s Bees products including the Lip Balms! I have used several different flavours, and love them all. Great for everyday use or for dry cracked lips.

November 26, 2019

Winter lips no more!

Lived in Canada most of my life, tried many, a very good lip balm is an absolute must, especially in winter. Burt's Bees is the very best, last long, and is a great product.

November 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

A great natural option

When it comes to Burt’s Bee’s product, they are a force in the natural product realm. My personal favourite kind is the cucumber mint, it’s great for dry lips in the colder seasons. The products can be a bit pricey, but it is understandable given their ingredients.