Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

1.8/5

October 19, 2020

I would pass

This product does not effectively moisturize my lips. It seems as thought it sits on the surface and doesn’t absorb into the lips. I found my self having to reapply it very frequently which is not worth the hassle.

1.7/5

September 30, 2020

Wouldn't buy this again

I didn't find it moisturizing at all, even after several applications. I think there are better lip balms out there so I'm not going to buy this again.

August 31, 2020

Lips dried out more

My lips dried out even more after using burts bee lip balm. My lips started flaking from dryness. I stopped using it after realizing it was the balm that was affecting my skin on my lips.

1.8/5

August 06, 2020

There’s better out there

I’m not impressed with this product and I find it very heavy and waxy feeling. I find I need to reapply constantly. There are much better out there. The company also isn’t as natural as they advertise.

July 31, 2020

Too Waxy

I would not use this chapstick again unless I was desperate. I find that it does not glide on smooth and is far too waxy to be effective in providing moisture to my lips. I also don't care much for the smell. I find this product to be WAY overpriced for what it is and I would not purchase it.

1.3/5

May 21, 2020

mehh

I didn't really like this brand, I dont like how it felt sticky on my lips and it also didn't really help with my sry and chapped lips. Beautiful label thou :)

1.7/5

May 14, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Not my cup of tea

The chapstick is ok if you have lips that don't get chapped alot but if you're like myself who has super dry lips the chapstick did not work. T
    When I applied the chapstick it had a kind of minty feeling to it. Similar to carmax but not as intense. The smell was ok not too overpowering but I had to reapply after a couple of hours. It also has a greasy feel when I applied it to my lips. I now keep it for when I run of chapstick and have nothing else.

May 13, 2020

would not recommend this product

this lip balm is not a product i would buy again. the price of the balm definitely doesn’t amount to the worth. the balm applies thick and more like a cream than a balm. flavour is not what i would have expected at all and i’m disappointed

1.3/5

April 18, 2020

Meh

I really don’t get why people love this product. It simply doesn’t work for me. I don’t like the feeling and it’s not moisturizing at all. In fact I feel like this in the long run just makes my lips worse. I can’t recommend this to anyone.... my daughter don’t want to use it even for playtime.

March 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Disappointed

I used to love burts bees products so recently purchased a lip balm for my dry winter lips. I found i needed to constantly reapply - kind of dried my lips more😩