Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.7/5

April 29, 2021

Meh

Love the smell of these lip balms but I just didn’t find that they moisturized my lips at all. It feel like the product just sits on your lips and doesn’t really do much of anything

April 26, 2021

Smells Awful

I tried this as I've been a fan of Burt's Bees products in the past and like the more natural, organic nature of this product. I was very disappointed with this lip product as the smell was just too strong! It put me off using it long enough to see if it actually works as well as their other products.

1.3/5

April 25, 2021

It didn’t work for me

It didn’t work for me. It actually made my lips feel drier afterwards. There are other lip ba thats far better specially for the price. Wont be buying again.

1.5/5

February 25, 2021

Not my favourite

I normally love burts bees stuff but this for me wasn’t Good I didn’t like the texture of it it made my Lips feel gross greasy and not moisturized all in all I would not buy this again

2.0/5

February 08, 2021
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Wouldn't recommend

I have sensitive lips, so I'm sure this adds to it, but this gave me a horrible tingling sensation and made them start peeling. Wouldnt reuse. Smells lovely though.

January 08, 2021

Dried out my lips :(

I did not like this lip balm at all. Hate the way it felt on my lips. I had to keep reapplying as it dried out my lips with each application. Definitely not going to repurchase.

January 07, 2021

Too waxy and poor taste

I have always been a blistex fan so I find this product to be too waxy and the taste is just not something that does it for me. The product does work but for chapstick I want something that cools to soothe and doesn’t feel waxy but more smooth. It also makes my lips feel kind of warm which I’m not a fan of.

December 17, 2020

Super Drying

I'm not sure if I got a defective batch or something, but this was the first Burt's Bees product I tried and I'm super disappointed. I found it to be super drying on my lips and for $5 a pop I would hope for something a little more spectacular.

1.5/5

November 24, 2020

Not my favorite

Not a huge fan of it, the waxy smell and taste is a little too strong for me. It doesn't last as long and needs multiple reapplication. I would not repurchase.

October 19, 2020

I would pass

This product does not effectively moisturize my lips. It seems as thought it sits on the surface and doesn’t absorb into the lips. I found my self having to reapply it very frequently which is not worth the hassle.