Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 08, 2021

Dried out my lips :(

I did not like this lip balm at all. Hate the way it felt on my lips. I had to keep reapplying as it dried out my lips with each application. Definitely not going to repurchase.

January 07, 2021

Too waxy and poor taste

I have always been a blistex fan so I find this product to be too waxy and the taste is just not something that does it for me. The product does work but for chapstick I want something that cools to soothe and doesn’t feel waxy but more smooth. It also makes my lips feel kind of warm which I’m not a fan of.

December 17, 2020

Super Drying

I'm not sure if I got a defective batch or something, but this was the first Burt's Bees product I tried and I'm super disappointed. I found it to be super drying on my lips and for $5 a pop I would hope for something a little more spectacular.

1.5/5

November 24, 2020

Not my favorite

Not a huge fan of it, the waxy smell and taste is a little too strong for me. It doesn't last as long and needs multiple reapplication. I would not repurchase.

October 19, 2020

I would pass

This product does not effectively moisturize my lips. It seems as thought it sits on the surface and doesn’t absorb into the lips. I found my self having to reapply it very frequently which is not worth the hassle.

1.7/5

September 30, 2020

Wouldn't buy this again

I didn't find it moisturizing at all, even after several applications. I think there are better lip balms out there so I'm not going to buy this again.

2.0/5

August 31, 2020

Lips dried out more

My lips dried out even more after using burts bee lip balm. My lips started flaking from dryness. I stopped using it after realizing it was the balm that was affecting my skin on my lips.

August 06, 2020

There’s better out there

I’m not impressed with this product and I find it very heavy and waxy feeling. I find I need to reapply constantly. There are much better out there. The company also isn’t as natural as they advertise.

2.0/5

July 31, 2020

Too Waxy

I would not use this chapstick again unless I was desperate. I find that it does not glide on smooth and is far too waxy to be effective in providing moisture to my lips. I also don't care much for the smell. I find this product to be WAY overpriced for what it is and I would not purchase it.

1.3/5

May 21, 2020

mehh

I didn't really like this brand, I dont like how it felt sticky on my lips and it also didn't really help with my sry and chapped lips. Beautiful label thou :)