Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

1.3/5

November 26, 2018

Does not absorb

I appreciate that it contains natural ingredients but it did not work for me. It felt worse than using plain Vaseline on my lips in that it was a dry layer of wax upon my very dry lips. I would not recommend this product to anyone I know.

August 23, 2018

Too Waxy

I honestly wanted to like this chapstick however I was sorely disappointed I have even tried different shades and scents and I find them all to waxy and not very moisturizing. They dint feel good on my lips and I really haven't liked any of the scents. For the price I don't think they are worth it, you can find more moisturizing products for cheaper or the same cost.

August 08, 2018

Didn’t like the taste

I used this lip balm and I’m not a fan of the taste! It felt very sticky and had a weird smell to it. I tossed it after few trails as I didn’t work for me .

July 13, 2018

Not what I expected.

I had heard and read so much hype about Burt's Bees products and was definitely disappointed with I tried it. I found the lip balm to be far too sticky and pasty. I like a smooth non sticky product.

March 20, 2018

Does not fix chapped lips

This product goes on very dry and doesn’t actually hydrate your lips. It feels comfortable for the first little bit but then doesn’t actually help alleviate any cracks in your lips.

1.7/5

March 06, 2018

Not for me

Not sure which ingredient(s) in these balms don't work for me, but they leave my lips feeling horrible. After a few applications my lips are more dry than they were before. I also found the product just sat on my lips and left a very undesirable film and texture. Too bad they didn't work for me as they seem to get pretty good reviews!

1.3/5

February 13, 2018

Not a fan

I have this product in peppermint. I received it in my stocking at Christmas. I’m not sure if it’s the oils used in it but when I apply it to my lips they burn. I find that I have to apply it a lot more often than other lip balms. I would not buy this.

February 13, 2018

Burns my lips

when I used this on my chapped lips it burned really bad. I will not use this when my lips are chapped. I tried it on my sons chapped lips and he cried because they burned so bad :(

1.7/5

January 30, 2018

Not for me...

Unfortunately burts bees is not for me. Although i tried a couple times because i had heard so many great things about their products, i just couldn't continue using them. The product i was using was the Pink Grapefruit Lip balm, and it was so drying on my lips it gave absolutely no moisture. When i put it on the next day it ended up leaving me with zits around my lips. Definitely wasn't impressed.

January 29, 2018

Made worse my dry lips

Everybody was talking about Burst Bees lip balms so I thought why not try them? MISTAKE the only thing that’s good with them is that they smell good... for everything else it has nothing to do with a lip balm. It leaves a waxy texture on the lips and they crack after the lip balm is set on them. It made my dry lips even worse!