Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

February 16, 2019

Not a big fan

I found this lip product to be not my cup of tea. I found it barely had flavor, it was greasy, not alot of selection and i think the packaging is also not appealing. This product is not for me.

February 08, 2019

Stolen company

I do not use Burt's Bees products. The company was stolen out of the hands of the honest old man who created it by a woman who wanted to make money. They are not an honest company

1.8/5

February 07, 2019

I gave it to my sister

I bought burt's bees chapstick as i heard good reviews. However they did not work for me. I felt like there was a layer of plastic on my lips and it didn't absorb. It either came off very easily or made my lips very dry. I ended up giving it to my sister.

February 04, 2019

Not something I would purchase again

I purchased this because it was a natural product. I know how anything related to bees is supposed to be good for you but this product leaves too waxy a feeling on the lips. It smells good and nice flavour but it just was not what I was looking for in a lip balm.

January 24, 2019

No thanks

I normally buy lip balm for the smell and the taste however this time I bought it for purpose of actually healing my lips and yes it kind of worked for that but the rest is kind of sucked

January 24, 2019

Bees Beewax

LE BAUME POUR LES LÈVRES Burt`s Bee Beeswax Lip Balm est très bon pour les lèvres gercés elle est douce et Pénètre facilement sur le nos lèvres, a bon goût .

1.5/5

January 23, 2019

No thank you dismissed

Super greasy doesn’t moisturiz your lips at all it will for a few minutes till it’s all dried up again tastes like hair conditioner definitely will never buy but do remomend burts bees grapefruit lip chap it’s bomb

1.5/5

January 23, 2019

Wax

I did not like this lip balm it made my lips feel very greasy I also used it when I had really bad chap lips and it did not help heal it at all I’m pretty sure it made my lips dryer! I used it because it’s all natural but I will not purchase this anymore as it did not do what I thought it was supposed to do!

January 22, 2019

Wouldn’t buy again.

I did not like it at all. I felt like I was re-applying too much and it did not feel effective. I still prefer my other chapsticks a lot better than Burt’s Bee. Not worth it.

2.0/5

January 18, 2019

Not my thing

Sorry but this one just isn’t for me! I find it feels to waxy on my lips and if theee is peppermint in there I don’t know where it was! I think I’m gonna pass on buying this again