Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

January 05, 2020

Not my favourite

I have tried Burt's lip products on several occasions. I did not find it effective what so ever. All year I get cracks at both sides of my mouth and I thought that if anything Burts would help. No luck. I have tried everything and so far the only product that has worked is a product called cannabrb lip balm. They ship all over the world. This product is infused with cannabis.

December 21, 2019
    Florida, United States

Not great, whatsoever.

Bought a four pack of burts bees chap-sticks and was pretty much everything but satisfied. when I opened the package all of the chap-sticks were dry, so dry they wouldn't even slide on to my lips most definitely will be sticking with Sun Bums chap-sticks from now on.

1.8/5

October 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smells nice but made my lips dryer

The smells are nice and the tinted ones give great colour but although it kept my lips soft while it was applied I felt when it rubbed off my lips were more dry than they were before meaning I had to apply for often and in the end I swapped brands

October 25, 2019

Not a fan

I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, I didn’t. I found it made my lips drier than before, and had to re-apply often. I also did not enjoy the beeswax/honey scent. I found it made me feel a little bit nauseous.

1.8/5

September 25, 2019

Lip balm

I personally did not like this product at all . I found my self having to reapply alot and I could not stand the smell of this as it has a bad odor to it.

August 16, 2019
    Antrim and Newtownabbey, United Kingdom

Bad

Burts bees isn’t my favourite lip balm, I used this brand for around a year and my lips were always dry and crusty, no matter what flavour I got my lips where always disgusting

The price is ok, I wouldn’t buy again

July 11, 2019

leaves lips feeling wet

This lip balm disappointed me as it left my lips feeling wet and not moisturized. It felt like nothing was being placed on my lips except for water and not in a good way. I constantly applied it because this lip balm didn't do anything and my lips would still feel chapped.

2.0/5

July 03, 2019

Gross

Hated this lip chap. Found it was really waxy and heavy. Not only did it smell and taste horrible it was next to impossible to get off my mouth. It was waterproof expensive and terrible in every way possible.

May 13, 2019

Waxy texture + not moisturizing

I want to love Burt's Bees because they do not test on animals and are more ethically-conscious than other drugstore brands. However, their products tend to be hit-or-miss (with more misses than hits, in my experience). This lip balm did nothing to hydrate my lips. The texture is waxy and while there is a slight mintiness, there are many options that I consider more pleasantly-scented.

2.0/5

May 04, 2019

Not as good as I thought

I didn't like it I apply it but felt Stuckey and not as smooth and I didn't like the smell I dont know how good it does for lips but I stopped putting it on bec
    because it didn't feel good after I applied it I dont think I will buy it again and I will not rec
    recommend it to anyone