Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

1.8/5

August 06, 2020

There’s better out there

I’m not impressed with this product and I find it very heavy and waxy feeling. I find I need to reapply constantly. There are much better out there. The company also isn’t as natural as they advertise.

July 31, 2020

Too Waxy

I would not use this chapstick again unless I was desperate. I find that it does not glide on smooth and is far too waxy to be effective in providing moisture to my lips. I also don't care much for the smell. I find this product to be WAY overpriced for what it is and I would not purchase it.

1.3/5

May 21, 2020

mehh

I didn't really like this brand, I dont like how it felt sticky on my lips and it also didn't really help with my sry and chapped lips. Beautiful label thou :)

May 13, 2020

would not recommend this product

this lip balm is not a product i would buy again. the price of the balm definitely doesn’t amount to the worth. the balm applies thick and more like a cream than a balm. flavour is not what i would have expected at all and i’m disappointed

1.3/5

April 18, 2020

Meh

I really don’t get why people love this product. It simply doesn’t work for me. I don’t like the feeling and it’s not moisturizing at all. In fact I feel like this in the long run just makes my lips worse. I can’t recommend this to anyone.... my daughter don’t want to use it even for playtime.

March 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Disappointed

I used to love burts bees products so recently purchased a lip balm for my dry winter lips. I found i needed to constantly reapply - kind of dried my lips more😩

1.5/5

March 18, 2020
    Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

Doesn't keep my lips from chapping

The texture is fine, not greasy and applies nicely. But I think the peppermint is reacting with my lips. It isn't giving me any relief from chapping, but it may be perhaps making it worse. So if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it. I should have realised this myself but I thought it would be gentle enough.

1.5/5

March 18, 2020

Burts Bees LipChap Actually Dries Them Out

I find this product goes on very smoothly, but makes my lips EXTREMELY dry.. Probably to enhance how much I have to use it. I enjoy the smell, but it is not effective for long. I don’t find it worth the price because of this either.

1.2/5

February 11, 2020

Truly Disappointing All Around

I always have lip balm on hand and I decided to try Burts Bee Lip Balm Peppermint and Vit E. I was truly disappointed. It made my lips worse than they were. It had a weird taste and feeling once I applied it to my lips. I had it on for about 10 minutes before I had to wash it off. When I applied it to my lips it wasn't very smooth like most other lip balms. I had to press heavy to get a layer on my lips. Then it caked up not even 5 minutes after I applied it. I am so disappointed with this product as I had high hopes for it. I personally do not recommend it.

January 30, 2020

Did nothing for my chapped lips

The package is nice, and smelled good, but all it did was make me feel waxy, as soon as it wore off, my lips were the same, dry and cracked and pealing.