Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

May 13, 2019

Waxy texture + not moisturizing

I want to love Burt's Bees because they do not test on animals and are more ethically-conscious than other drugstore brands. However, their products tend to be hit-or-miss (with more misses than hits, in my experience). This lip balm did nothing to hydrate my lips. The texture is waxy and while there is a slight mintiness, there are many options that I consider more pleasantly-scented.

2.0/5

May 04, 2019

Not as good as I thought

I didn't like it I apply it but felt Stuckey and not as smooth and I didn't like the smell I dont know how good it does for lips but I stopped putting it on bec
    because it didn't feel good after I applied it I dont think I will buy it again and I will not rec
    recommend it to anyone

1.7/5

April 30, 2019

Cashed major skin irritation

At first I loved how the consistency was like and how it didn't feel oily or leave a shiny film. But after about a week, my lips started to burn and itch so naturally I used more. It ended up leaving me with burning, itchy, red lip and the skin around my lips started to crack. Switched to a different natural beeswax chap stick and it healed within two weeks.

April 27, 2019

Do not like this product

Not a fan of this product. Does not moisture my lips like other lip chaps. Not a fan of the taste either. Very disappointed in this product. Will not buy again.

1.5/5

April 25, 2019

I got a big allergy

Unfortunately I got a huge allergy that got me directly in the doctors office. I got my lips swollen, itchy and very red. My skin all over my lips was affected and was to be under treatment for several weeks. I didn’t think it was this product at first but then realized the my lips were itchy every time I applied it. I really wanted to like this product but it is not for me

April 09, 2019

Would not purchase due to ingredients

I love that Burt's products are all natural. While I do realize that Soy is natural, it is the one ingredient that prevents me from using it. It has nothing to do with an allergy, rather a medical condition where soy interferes with the medication.

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Burt's Bees

I've tried the lip balm and it is really sticky. Not just on my mouth but if I touched my lips and tried to wash it off, it didn't come off easy. Not my kind of product.

1.2/5

March 31, 2019

Ineffective lip chap!

I found this lip chap did nothing to upriver my dry lips. We have very cold and dry winters in Calgary and this didn’t make the cut! Didnt even have a soothing effect!

2.0/5

March 06, 2019

not my favorite ...

Well I tried this stuff, and I know a lot of girls/ women that wear/use this stuff and swear by it. I am sorry to say I did not see what the rave was about, I did not feel it healed the chapped lips, I had to apply more times than normal under the same circumstances.... maybe its just me...
    I will still tell others about it as it works for others I know, but not me....

1.2/5

February 16, 2019

Not a big fan

I found this lip product to be not my cup of tea. I found it barely had flavor, it was greasy, not alot of selection and i think the packaging is also not appealing. This product is not for me.