Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

My favorite

I bought this almost a year ago and I still have the same one and still using it I love the smell of this product and the way it fills on my lips is so silky and smooth

One of my favs!

I LOVE Burt's bees products. Especially their lip line. I loved their balm so much I've purchased their lipstick as well. This is my go to for myself and my son who's 7 months old and with this harsh dry winter we're having, Burt's Bees lip balm has been a life saver! If you want something that isn't packed with unnecessary fillers, you HAVE to try this. 100% worth your buck!

February 17, 2019

Still around because it works.

BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM
    One of the best if not the best natural lip balm. Helps heal lips battered by cold Canadian winters. Very moisturizing and doesn't need to be reapplied often.

February 16, 2019

My lips stay smooth

I had ran out of my usual brand I went to Walmart and found Burt's Bees lip balm and I haven't used anything else since it works on dry chapped lips and leaves your lips smooth and feeling very refreshed I highly recommend this product to everyone

February 16, 2019

Great product

The best lip balm ever, i love how it keeps my lips hydrated and does not dry out my lips in between applications. I use it as the balm underneath lipcolors as a moisturizing layer. It really makes my dry lips moist. The minty smell and flavor is wonderful. Love that it's organic. Ideal for anyone and everyone!!

February 15, 2019

You can never have too many.

I live in Ontario, Canada and the winters here are long, cold, and EXTREMELY DRY! I've probably tried every brand of lip balm offered but once I found Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm the search was over! They glide over your lips smoothly, so that you can apply a quick, non-greasy, layer that lasts. They also have incredible scents, which is a huge bonus. I always have at least two in my purse, one in my car, one on my nightstand and one in the living room. They may be a little more expensive, but they're totally worth it.

February 14, 2019

Good drugstore product but temporary

I enjoy the price of this lip balm because you can spend way more in a luxury store. But if you think you just need one coat, I would say that would be only effective for two hours at most. I don’t mind reapplying. The pay off is that you didn’t break your wallet. And if you want a scent, you can get one. I like the no scent, regular kind.

Can't live without it

I bought this lipbalm to try for my dry cracked lips. It is very rich and goes on smooth. The balm is very long lasting and leaves my lips smooth and soft. I use it daily!

My favourite!

This is by far my favourite, easy find, lip product! Goes on smooth, smells great and keeps my lips soft. I keep one in my purse, diaper bag, car and in each bathroom.

February 14, 2019

Burts Bees amazing lip balm!

This is the only lip balm product I would purchase, infact I gave one to five of my grandchildren for Christmas. My littlest one kept bitting her lip because her lips were so dry, gave her a “special” Burt’s Bees lip balm and within days her lips were cleared up. This was prior to Christmas so she was really excited to get another one in her Christmas package! I’ve just purchased a pack of Burt’s Bees facial products and I’m excited to try them out, I’m sure I won’t be disappointed!