Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

My favourite lip chap!

The most reliable lip chap I have ever used. It works fantastically and I love the coolness feeling it gives my lips. 100% will buy again! Would really be interested in seeing if they were to make one with a tint.

January 27, 2020

I'll never use another lip balm

In my humble opinion this is the pinnacle of lip balms. It's beeswax so it stays on for longer, it has a really lovely tingly mint taste/feeling and lasts for at least a month even if you're a constant user like me. Would 10/10 recommend, I can't live without it.

Smooth lips

I just love this product. It is smooth, great tasting and the more I use, the better my lips feel. I love the different flavors too and appreciate it is natural and gluten free.

Love itt !

I use this daily and absolutely love it !!! Keeps my lips well hydrated. I love that there is no funky taste to it. No fragrance ! Leaves my lips smooth without a big gloss.

Love it!

I love the tingle it gives so it feels like it's working. And it does work! It's smooth and not too waxy. Great scents! You almost want to lick your lips!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Will never buy another chapstick but this one!

My all time favourite chapstick! So many flavours to choose from. Is a bit pricey but worth it & will last you a long time! My personal favourite is the vanilla bean ☺️

January 24, 2020

Good brand

I’ve used this a few times and am pleased with the job it does for the price it’s excellent I prefer the vanilla flavour as some of the other flavours end up tasting waxy

The best on the market

I have tried dozens of lip balms and this one is the best. I have been using it for about 6 years and it’s the best for me. I feel the difference instantly after applying it on my lips. I always buy 3 at a times so I can have one in my car, my purse, and at home.

Love love love

Really love burt's Bees line. They have such great colours to choose from and yummy flavours. They are great at keeping your lips moist. Always have one of these bad boys in my purse.

Burtsbees Lip Balm

Love love the entire Burts Bees line! Have used multiple lotions and lipbalms and not one bad thing to say about them. I will continue to purchase as love the way i feel after use.