Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Must have this time of year

I honestly don't know what I'd do without it! After moving to a colder province,
    during the already cold winter, it felt like my lips were constantly chapped, until I picked up some Burts Bees lip balm, I use it every day, and it fixed that problem. Most Definitely a must have, I keep it with me at all times.

January 27, 2021

By far the best in the game

Burts bees has been my goto lip balm for years and I can’t see that changing anytime soon. So moisturizing & the flavours/scents they come in are to die for!!!

Better then Real Honey

I have the worst sensitive skin, which includes, who would've guessed, my lips too. They are always dry, chapped, ripped or bleeding horrible right? Well, problem NO MORE! Buy this lip chap, it fixed my problem, that many other brands couldn't step up to the task. Took less then 3 days for my lips to be completely healed and looking beautiful. 10/10 cant recommend enough/

New Jersey, United States

My only chapstick

This is the only chapstick I use. Immediately effective. And I enjoy the slight tingle it gives your lips. Have been using this brand for 10+ years and don't plan on switching any time soon.

great!

Burt's Bees lip balm is a very hydrating lip balm perfect for winter. When spending time outside I keep this handy. It's a great price and even my kids love it!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great natural lip balm

Love this product ! Use it overnight especially to give my lips some intense overnight treatment . Leave lips feeling moisturized but not with a greasy feeling .

Love Burts Bees

I absolutely love burt's bees! It is very moisturizing. My son always gets chapped lips and this cures it quick! This is the only brand I will use and my children love it as well.

January 25, 2021

Perfect for the winters here in Alberta

Avoid cracked and chapped lips by using this product. Leaves the lips feeling smooth. I highly recommend this product and I will purchase in the future.

January 25, 2021

Go to lip balm for Canadian winters

Burt's Bees lip balm is a natural, hydrating lip balm perfect for cold Canadian winters. When spending time outside I keep this handy. It's good value for money.

January 23, 2021

One of the best balms

This balm is simply amazing! Doesn’t leave your lips sticky and gives them and instant hydration. I also loved the smell! Coconut fragrance is the best one!