Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

December 13, 2018

Best lip balm out there!

My husband and I (and many friends who I’ve recommended it to) have been using Burt’s Bees lip balm for 15 years. Nothing else that I’ve tried comes close. I have one in my car, purse, night stand, everywhere. I would not be without it.

December 13, 2018

My lipstick of choice!!

I must have 8 of these in random places in my life. I always have one within reach. If I feel parched - this is my instant relief. I highly recommend!

December 10, 2018

Honnête

Impression de fraîcheur sur les lèvres. Donne une impression d’efficacité. Odeur de menthe. Bonne texture.
    Dure assez longtemps, n’est pas trop mou.
    Prix relativement cher

December 08, 2018

Long-lasting

I just started using Burt's Bees products and wonder what took me so long. The lip balm is made with 100% natural ingredients! It lasts longer than other brands that I have used before and keeps my lips moisturized. It smells amazing and last. It's a keeper!

December 07, 2018

I use this for more than my lips hehe

I've been using Burt's Bees for practically all my life. I use a variety of their products and their lipbalm is definitely no exception. I love that it's a natural lip balm made with 100% natural ingrediendents! This is why i feel safe with what I am about to admit to next.... I actually also sometimes use it on other parts of my face too as I get dry spots and eczema on my face. If I'm out and about and I don't have my normal cream I will use a little bit on my fingertip and I will put it on my eyelids and I will put it on my forehead and my ears and different things like that throughout the winter and also in the summer on top of my SPF. I love this stuff it smells amazing and taste really good too and it doesn't sting when I use it for other solutions that are probably not recommended ie the ones mentioned above hehe. It is definitely always in my purse, in my pocket, in my car, essentially everywhere i am. I love Burt's Bees and am a huge supporter of their brand.

December 07, 2018

One of the best lip balms out there

Love Burt's Bees Products to begin with and this beeswax lip balm is no different. I really like this lip balm. Feels great, lips feel moisturized and soft. Convenient little balm and I have one in my purse, in my car, in my make up bag and in the living room because you never know when you will need one. Oh yes, I also carry a lip balm in my coat pocket for when I am out and about.

Go to fo lip relief!

I use this all winter, I live in a DRY climate and my lips are peeling and chapped by the end of November. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and stays on! Highly reccommend!

Best affordable balm

Affordable!! And no need to special order or go too far to pick up.
    Quality ingredients that don’t leave lips feeling waxy or oily.
    Our household goes through a lot of lip balm tubes, especially in our Canadian winter season. Kids lose them at school, and they are easy to replace.
    I would recommend to anyone looking for daily use

Effective and affordable!!

This little lip balm stick does a great job at hydrating your lips, it’s a great price point and the mint adds a pleasant tingly sensation upon application.

I would buy again

This is an amazing product! It’s not thick or sticky like most chap sticks can be. It’s light and smooth. Moisturizes your lips perfectly and protects from the harsh elements