Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

October 25, 2020

Great year round

Ever since I started using Burts Bees, I haven't used anything else. I love the way it keeps my lips moisturized all day. I love the peppermint smell.

October 24, 2020

Happy lips

I'm a huge fan of Burt's bees products. I do find they can sometimes be pricey but the quality is there. The last time I purchased this lip balm my son stole it for himself and loved it.

Favorite lip balm

I love the smell of this product and the texture. It keeps your lips soft amd is not sticky feeling on your lips. I always have one I’m my purse and one on hand for my daughter.

Beautiful for chapped lips

This line is great for winter. It just just the right amount of peppermint to be refreshing and helpful. It is light so doesn't feel like your lips are smothered and the absorbs pretty quickly. Carry it everywhere with me.

October 23, 2020

Calgary winter essential - Burts Bees!

My family swears by Burts Bee’s lip balm for keeping our lips healthy and hydrated during the winter months. You’ll find a tube of this fantastic product in all our outdoor coats!

October 23, 2020

I really like this product.

I highly recommend this product. I'm satisfied and happy using it. Since I was teenager I've been using Burt Bees. Our whole family tried this product. It has natural ingredients and gentle on our lips. Love the different flavors and scents.

October 23, 2020

My forever go to lip balm

Burts bees look balm has been my go to since the day it came out on the shelves, it has always been the best to prove me right in cold and windy climate in NL cracked lips is hard to avoid all year round, but with the help of births bees we no longer have to worry, coat good 3-4 times a day & away to go for an adventure in the cold air o a fall brisk evening walk

Love this

This is my absolute favorite chapstick of all time!!! It really helps in the winter time. Nice scent to it too. I always have it whenever I go. I highly recommend it!!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My all-time fav chapstick

This chapstick is my favourite and is among the most effective I have used. I always have 3-5 sticks around my house, in my purse, car, etc. Comes in amazing flavours. Will continue to purchase!

October 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Watermelon flavour so delicious

I have always bought the regular flavour but after running out of my ciate watermelon lip oil, I was craving something sweet. This lip balm is way more affordable and just as juicy