Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

April 22, 2019

Everyone should have one of these!

This lip balm is the best of the best. It’s greatly scented but not too strong, it feels smooth instantly, it sinks in to the lips pores and leaves them feeling soft and better.

April 21, 2019

Hurts bees

Burt bees lip balm is perfect 4 my lips it's natural and keeps my lips smooth and healthy at the same time I use burnt bees products all the time great natural company

April 21, 2019

bon et pas cher

Peu dispendieux, très accessible, et efficace. J'ai les levres sèches toute l'année, jusqu'à saigner l'hiver tellement ils sont secs. Ce produit est le seul qui me soulage, principalement l'hiver. J'en remets presque à toutes les 30 minutes, et je me fait un masque des lèvres avant le coucher, et je me réveille avec les lèvres toutes douces et hydratées. Je le recommande vivement. Jamais sans mon but's bees baume.

April 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soft lips

This lip balm is the best most fast acting for my dry cracked lips. It instantly provides relief in the winter and even helps in the summer months too.

Awesome lip balm

I honestly enjoy this balm I like how it’s long lasting on my lips and it’s not sticky or tacky feeling I find using this leaves my lips feeling softer I have changed from using other products to just this one

Amazing product

This product is by far my favourite lip balm i have ever used. Doesn't feel cakey or heavy and has a light fresh scent! Keeps my lips moisturized all day

April 18, 2019

This is probably the best chapstick it’s natural smells really good and helps with dry lips but there is also a honey taste to it as well so it’s something I love

The Bees knees! All my swarm

Fast acting, super gentle moisturizer lip balm, even safe for babies! The Bees honey helps soothe even the driest cracked lips! Thank you Bees! Keep up the good work!

April 16, 2019

Never have chapped lips again!

This product is a must to have in your hand bag and every where you go. I apply it quite often specially in the winter. It always gives instant relief.

Healed my winter lips

I've tried several of the Burt's Bees lip balms and they are all fantastic. As someone who always has a tube of it everywhere I go (purse, desk, car, jacket, etc), I love that it's got a creamy texture as opposed to other "waxy" type lip balms. I found they really healed my lips after being outdoors during the winter. I often wear it over my everyday lip color, or even wear it alone.