Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

October 22, 2019

I would advise this to kids

I always loved this company and its products. This particular one is amazing. My son loves it while snowboarding! Naturally effective and we love the smell

October 22, 2019

This is one of my staple purchases because it works!!

I purchase this product all the time. The price is reasonable but more importantly it works! I work in a school that is always dry, and dry lips just aren't comfortable. This lip balm helps me keep my lips smooth and supple.

October 22, 2019

The lipbalm that lasts all day.

I am a lip balm addict. I use it all day, every day, several times a day. When I tried Burt's Bees lip balm, I was surprised. I didn't have to keep re-applying it every few minutes. It stayed on and kept my lips feeling moisturized for a long, long time and they have some very yummy flavours too!

October 21, 2019

Gives me super soft lips

Whenever my lips are dry, I ALWAYS use my Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It makes my lips so much softer and prevents my lips from getting chapped. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, especially for the winter!

October 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

great lip balm

Very good lip balm! One of my favorites to use. Love the light scent and it is a very good value! I would highly recommend! This is definitely in my top 3 of fave lip balms.

October 20, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Awesome For Moisturizing

This chapstick is amazing for two reasons. One being if you have chapped lips it will take care of that right away and two being it will hydrate your lips if they are dry!

October 19, 2019

The best!

I have one in my car, in my purse, at work, beside my bed, and bathroom. Is that too much? No, it isn’t. Winter dries my lips out like crazy, thankfully I have a Burt’s Bee’s within arms reach at all times. You could call it, the Bee’s knees.

October 19, 2019

Love love love

Burts Bees is honestly the only lip balm I can wear at this point, because others I’ve tried have just disappointed me in comparison. I personally like the original formula the best- it’s more matte than glossy, which I prefer, and keeps my lips feeling hydrated and protected for hours. It’s also a little minty, which I like!

October 16, 2019

Amazing for winter

Wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for something super hydrating but if you have normal to moisturized lips and want to protect that especially in the winter then you need this

October 15, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

The bee’s knees!

Love Burt’s bees lip balm! All natural product with a nice scent. Doesn’t go on goopy like some others and keeps my lips moist, especially in winter. I really like the coconut and pear