Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

June 20, 2019

Great for chapped lips

I like this product because not only does it work but i feel it’s a natural product and I prefer this than products with so many chemicals.
    I also like that you can get it in a rouge colour so you don’t need to put lipstick over it.

June 19, 2019

Absolutely lovely for your lips

I just love the texture and the smell of this lip balm.
    I have been looking for the perfect lip balm and finally I found it.
    It is not expensive, but is difficult to find.

Must have!

I bought this for my winter season n it really helps to keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, i love the fragrance it has n how smoothly it glides over my lips. Would definitely buy it again as its super affordable

Great product

I really enjoy using Burt's Bees Chapstick. I find it is a great product and a great value. It makes my lips feel moisturized and healthy after every use. It is my go to!

Michigan, United States

Simply amazing

My husband and I used this product and we love it because it we tend to have a little bit of dry lips during the winter time using this has tremendously improved our lips and it does have a long lasting wear

Best for my dry lips

Best product so far. I am allergic to lip balms but after trying this product will definitely buy. A must buy and highly recommended product that makes your lips smooth and soft in harsh winters.

Love this lip chap

I love using this product especially when I have dry lips or during the cold weather season, but it also works amazing anytime. I love the smell and taste.

June 18, 2019

Awesome

Burts bees is always great and effective for dry and/or cracked lips especially. I use it often and I like it! A teeny bit over wanted price range but sometimes its worth it!! Cool product!!

June 15, 2019

I've been using this for 12 years

I've tried many different lip balms, but none can replace the original Burts Bees!
    It helps my dry chapped lips withstand cold winters and hot summers. It tingles slightly, smells great and soothes any irritation. My lips are noticeably softer and more moisturized.
    It also doesn't break me out, unlike many other similar products.
    I've been using this for 12 years and will continue!

June 14, 2019

Can’t live without Burt’s bees!!!

I have to have Burt’s bee lip chap on me at all times!! My dad always had Burt’s bees now I have to! It instantly relieves and helps dry lips. It’s a little pricy but worth it and the other day it was on sale! So I cleared the shelf! Recommend to everyone! Everyone I know loves Burt’s bees I mean if you haven’t tried Burt’s bees you are missing out. You will be hooked once you do! Try it now if you want your lips to be perfectly unchapped!!