Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 06, 2020

Moisturizing balm

Its simple and effective. Using ut for now 1 month and its doing it work as fine . I will buy it again for sure. Simple day to day lip balm .
    Reasonable price
    Effective
    Handy

August 06, 2020
    United States

Convenient and effective

My son and I love to try their new flavors. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but well worth it. There aren’t any harsh additives so I feel safe given this to my child for his chapped lips.

August 05, 2020

Amazing!! the perfect balm for me n kids

hands down the best lip balm! dont go crazy over other full of crap ones. Its safe for kids as well. i always keep one in car one in my bag and on in my kids backpacks.

August 05, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Like every one else, I love this stuff

I’m sort of obsessed with this brand. I use the lip balm just about every day, and enjoy their other products as well! There are different “flavors” - I think my favorite is honey.

August 04, 2020

Mosituring lip balm

I purchased this lip balm from sephora and I must say this lip balm is really moisturizing and had made my lips smooth and soft. The only thing is that you have to hse it daily to get efficient results.

August 03, 2020

I absolutely love this product It’s very moisturizing

I buy Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm whenever possible. I really like the vitamin E and Peppermint one. It moisturizes nicely and I like the peppermint tingle.
    But I cant buy every time because I think is overpriced

August 03, 2020

Awesome product

After using this lip balm I am not able to return to any other kind. It absorbs quickly and leaves your lips feeling very soft and refreshed. Would definitely recommend this product.

August 02, 2020

Natural

I received it as a gift, and since have been using it. It feels great on my lips, and tastes good. My problem is that I eat it...Lol. I’m a teacher and work with autistic kids, some of my students have asked their parents To buy them the same.... I have to mark each with their initials, or their 1st name!

July 31, 2020

Winter Essential

Peppermint is useful to help invigorate the lips that may crack from the cold winter air. The product is very moisturizing and protecting, but overpriced. I would definitely buy this again, but because of the price alone I would rather keep this in my seasonal buys section. It works really well though!

July 31, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Super product

I always purchase Burts Bees & one of my mom's favorites! Keeps your lips from getting chapped when fishing in the boat all day , or taking long road trips in the vehichle, will always keep buying. Great results with smooth lips!