Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

Fab little handbag essential

I've always been a fan of Burts Bees products and love their lipbalms. I love that they're all natural ingredients. It applied really easily and loved the mint tingle effect from it. I use it daily in our office and its made my lips far more moisturised. I would definitely recommend.

Derby, United Kingdom

Smooth

I bought this product first when I was full of cold as my lips were cracked. This product smells great and fixed my lips in no time!

Now I use it all the time and my lips feel in great condition

Great product

I love this lip balm specialty in the winter. It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. I also like the ingredients and that the packaging is recyclable. I will buy this product again!

Camden, United Kingdom

Great

Burts bees is amazing. This lip balm helps me so much. I suffer from constant dry mouth and this has helped my lips feel and look 100 times better. Would highly recommend this for anyone with a cold sore,chapped or cracked lips and also useful for everyday use.

Missouri, United States

Soft and smooth lips

This product I absolutely love!! It makes your lips so soft and smooth. It definitely is way better than all those cheap brands of Chapstick. This product helps to clear up chapped lips quick and also prevents future chapped lips. The price of the product is kinda high. This product normally sales for about $4-5 per tube. You can also purchase multiple tubes for a lower price that come in a package of 4 or 5 total. The taste of chap stick isn't amazing but it's a high quality chap stick and it works for those chapped lips you get in colder weather.

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Effective

Very effective to soften my lips when they are dry and broken and have a good smell and taste. I like it much more than other brands because they last longer on the lips.

August 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Moisturizes my chapped lips!

Burts Bees Lipbalm moisturizes my lips so good. Especially in the winter and summer! They also have other varieties that work just as well. I've been purchasing this for years and really like it!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product

My lips get really dry in the winter and even in the summer. This is the best lip balm that helps my lips feel better and not dry. I always carry one with me in the bag. Amazing product.

New Brunswick, Canada

I love this chapstick!!

Burt's Bees chapstick was a lifesaver for my dry lips during my pregnancy. I was constantly dry and they kept my lips hydrated and smooth while still tasting great!

Good classic lip balm

This lip balm is pretty good, it is quite popular too. They have all sorts of scents that are natural. I think I still like the Nivea lip balms a little more; but that could just be me.