Burt's Bees Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Peach & Willow Bark Reviews
#88 in Face Wipes

Good - 0

June 21, 2017

My new favourite facial towelettes!

I love the Burt's Bees Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Towelettes! I've tried so many different towelettes in the last couple years, but this one is definitely my favourite! The peach smell is so nice! I also love that the towelettes have little "bumps" on them which makes it so much easier to clean my skin! Even when it didn't look like I had any make-up on it would still take a ton out. My skin after almost 2 weeks of using it looks much better too which is great. I also really liked the package and the fact that it "resealed". Even after almost 2 weeks of using them there is no sign of them drying out. Overall it's a wonderful product that I would highly recommend and that I will definitely be buying again!

2.7/5

January 29, 2016

This product absolutely trashed my skin! I don't think I have sensitive skin because I've used so many different products and none of them have irritated me. being mindful that I'm not allergic to anything. These towelettes are super rough and sting a little bit, it might just be me. But I much more prefer a Neutrogena wipe. Those are so gentle on your skin completely opposite of this. I would not recommend this product there are much better products for even less of a price!

April 20, 2015

These makeup removing/cleansing wipes are by far the best ones I have tried! Usually the other brands leave a residue on my face that makes me break out. These ones seem to take off a lot more makeup then other brands and do not irritate my picky skin! Plus they smell amazing!