Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm Cucumber Mint Reviews

July 13, 2020

Happy lips!

This is a great line for lip balm, but this is by far one of my favourite flavours. It's very effective in moisturizing, I love it year round but it's especially good in winter.

May 05, 2020

An effective and affordable lip balm

The best cucumber mint lip balm out there. I love how it’s made from natural ingredients and how moisturizing it is for such an affordable price. I love lip balms and this is definitely one of my go tos whenever I need a lip balm. It also has a really nice fresh scent to it.

April 21, 2020

Decent quality lip balm.

Smooth, decently lasting lip balm. The cooling tingle from the mint is nice. I wish it had more of the cucumber scent to it! Is also a little greasier than my usual lip balms, but also fairly hydrating.

January 23, 2020

Works wonders

I am always looking for new products to use!!! I recently purchased this lip gloss and I am over the top in love with it. First of all its Natural and it doesn't irritate me (coming from someone who has extreme eczema) it keeps my lips moist with just one application but doesn't feel greasy. The scent is amazing and not too overpowering and I love the feeling of cool mint on my lips!!! I highly recommend this product ❤

October 14, 2019

You won't find better!

Absolutely love this lip balm. The cool mint with a hint of cucumber is great. I love the quality for the price - you won't find better for this price point. Gives higher end lip balms a run for their money - I like this more than Fresh's lip therapy which is three times as much. Keeps my lips hydrated without the sticky gloss that can come with some lip balms. Great that the ingredients are 100% natural. Love Burt's Bees.

August 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Doesn't hold up to expectations

This is the third time I'm trying a different flavoured lip balm from this brand. I was really disappointed because the price point is ridiculous unless you buy it on sale, the quality is great although it could use a bit more wax so that it extends the time the product stays present on your lips. The cucumber is very offputting to me, maybe a personal preference, and the mint is very mild and doesn't give as strong of that feeling as the original one.

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great

This product is very nourishing, and the scent is quite pleasant. I enjoy this lip balm and would repurchase another in when this one gets low. It lasts long on the lips so if you have very cracked and dehydrated lips it will help to keep the moisture in and help them heal.

February 23, 2019

Love this unique flavour!

I really like this cucumber mint flavour. I find it is unique but refreshing and kind of tingly in a good way.
    As usual with Burt's Bees the lip gloss itself is long lasting, goes on smoothly and feels great on the lips.
    Great for feeling like you are in the tropics in Canada in February. Plus it's do dry, you need it!

February 08, 2019

Amazing

I love using it daily. Lips feels amazing. I will only use this brand. It doesn't cause and irritations whatsoever. Best lip balm around. Would difinitely recommend it to anyone.

February 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soothing.

Apply BURT'S BEE'S lip balm every night before going to bed to keep my lips from getting dry.Super moisturizing, love the smell and taste of the cucumber and mint.