Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm Cucumber Mint Reviews

October 14, 2019

You won't find better!

Absolutely love this lip balm. The cool mint with a hint of cucumber is great. I love the quality for the price - you won't find better for this price point. Gives higher end lip balms a run for their money - I like this more than Fresh's lip therapy which is three times as much. Keeps my lips hydrated without the sticky gloss that can come with some lip balms. Great that the ingredients are 100% natural. Love Burt's Bees.

August 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Doesn't hold up to expectations

This is the third time I'm trying a different flavoured lip balm from this brand. I was really disappointed because the price point is ridiculous unless you buy it on sale, the quality is great although it could use a bit more wax so that it extends the time the product stays present on your lips. The cucumber is very offputting to me, maybe a personal preference, and the mint is very mild and doesn't give as strong of that feeling as the original one.

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great

This product is very nourishing, and the scent is quite pleasant. I enjoy this lip balm and would repurchase another in when this one gets low. It lasts long on the lips so if you have very cracked and dehydrated lips it will help to keep the moisture in and help them heal.

February 23, 2019

Love this unique flavour!

I really like this cucumber mint flavour. I find it is unique but refreshing and kind of tingly in a good way.
    As usual with Burt's Bees the lip gloss itself is long lasting, goes on smoothly and feels great on the lips.
    Great for feeling like you are in the tropics in Canada in February. Plus it's do dry, you need it!

January 28, 2019
    Yukon, Canada

Great Product!

I absolutely love this lip balm! I goes on smooth, has a nice light scent and moisturizes very well. I let me daughter try it once and ended up having to go buy a second one because she didn't want to give it back!

December 28, 2018

Middle of the road for Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees lip balm is a luxury that I pounce on every time it's on sale, and with good reason! This was no different: I didn't choose the flavor, it came as part of a value pack. Coolly refreshing, Cucumber Mint is an absolutely lovely scent, and the texture of the lip balm is softer than the classic Burt's. That said, the lasting power is - as it is in many of their flavored balms - significantly less fantastic than the original. I find myself with a thinner coat of lip balm that dries up more rapidly than classic Burt's, and though it's still a cut above the rest in terms of quality, it just doesn't meet my standards for Burt's Bees. All that said, though, if you see it on sale, jump on it! There's no residue, no metallic taste, all-natural ingredients and it really does smell like a fresh summer's day. It's just that if they have the classic on for the same price, your lips would thank you to take that instead.

October 22, 2018

I need one for the car, one for my purse, one for my desk...

I had heard about Burt's Bees lip balm but I thought it was just hype; aren't all lip balms the same? It makes my lips nice and soft and I use this in place of my previous lip gloss. It give that natural look just that little tweak of polish. When I do put on occasional lipstick, I put a coat of this on top.

Oh, and the scent is so light - just right.