Cadbury Dairy Milk Pretzel & Peanut Butter Reviews
#76 in Chocolate

The great taste of milk chocolate ,pretzel pieces and peanut butter.

2.0/5

June 14, 2017

Great Chocolate- Dissapointing Flavour

I am a big fan of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate but I was disappointed with this bar. The chocolate is great, as always, but I found the taste of the peanut butter and pretzel came through only ever so mildly. I bought a mix of these types of chocolate bars and was doing a taste test and could only slightly distinguish one from another- except for with very few flavors. I would likely not buy again if I'm looking for a peanut butter chocolate fix.

June 01, 2017

I have recently discovered this bar and it's quickly become my favourite. I've always been a peanut butter lover, and the mix of chocolate with the peanut butter and salty pretzel is a match made in heaven in my opinion. Some chocolate bars can be too rich after a few bites, but I don't find that with this bar. The only downside is it's quite rare where I live. I really have to hunt around for it, so when I come across it I get a few! Would 100% recommend and repurchase.

June 01, 2017

Milk chocolate , peanut butter and pretzel are the perfect combo .

I had no idea how good this chocolate would be . I have a friend who used to work at the Cadbury factory in my city. I would get huge goodie bags filled with chocolate , candy , gum, halls etc and the Cadbury dairy milk pretzel and peanut butter was in the goodie bag one time . I decided to try it a few days later and it was so good ! The chocolate is very creamy and Delicous , it's a very good quality chocolate . Then there's peanut butter and pretzel all throughout . It's the perfect amount and not overwhelming. The sweet and salty flavours mix so well . Even if you don't really like pretzels , I think you like this . Definitely give it a try . Walmart has them for around $2 dollars .

May 08, 2016

I like this bar chocolate and peanut butter is my go to flavor and the added pretzels makes it a little salty that tastes great as a combination I would recommend this bar to anyone who like sweet and salty treats all in one

2.7/5

January 27, 2016

I was so excited when I saw this, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped. the chocolate is good but the pretzels seemed to dry or something and the peanutbutter wasn't very good.

January 19, 2016

This bar isn't too bad but I wouldn't buy it again. The combination of peanut butter and pretzel didn't taste that good in a chocolate bar.

November 02, 2015

all my favorite in one bar. sweet and salty. Love dairy milk and now add pretzels yummy.

November 02, 2015

Cadbury Dairy Milk Pretzel & Peanut Butter;

For someone who normally does not like peanut butter, this was a good bar from Cadbury.
    The peanut butter taste did not OVER power the chocolate taste.
    The pretzel within was a unique combination, not seen in other chocolate bar brands.

I enjoy Cadbury's creativity with their flavours, however uncertain if would purchase this specific flavour again.

It was good, but not sure would eat it again....

April 06, 2015

I was expecting to hate this but I loved it! Great flavour, super delicious!!!

3.2/5

April 05, 2015

This chocolate has a good blend of salty and sweet. I enjoyed it. I would buy it again.