Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

January 22, 2015

My absolute favorite type of Easter candy is the Cadbury mini eggs. The eggs are small chocolate eggs with pastel-colored shells. The trademark dark purple bags appear in grocery stores around Easter time. They’re somewhat similar to M&Ms;, but the chocolate has a sweeter taste.

Each year, I can’t help but buy several bags of these eggs, giving myself the excuse that Easter (and the eggs) only comes around once a year. In any case, I am glad that Cadbury makes these eggs because I love them.

If you haven’t tried them, do it, and you’ll very likely find that you agree with me. I’d recommend not eating too many at once because of the sugar and fat content (I try not to think about that when I eat them, afterall, they’re only here once a year).

These eggs rate an obvious 5 stars for me.

January 21, 2015

So delicious! I get them every year it comes out

January 21, 2015

Love these! I look forward to them every year! I always buy the big bag! Can't get enough!

January 16, 2015

Got to have Cadbury Mini Eggs,Love them.

January 08, 2015

There isn't a year that goes by where I cannot buy these! Very tasty and the candy coating is yummy.

January 05, 2015

Cannot wait for them to come out in store... I just found them at a local store and bought a bag !!!! I loooooove them ! I hide them from my kids just so I can eat them all lol !

January 05, 2015

Chocolate is so smooth and delicious. Worth every penny. I love!

January 05, 2015

I love these things !!! addicted actually. but just a little to expensive

December 30, 2014

These small and smooth chocolate eggs covered in a candy coat are so good, but the only problem is that they are very expensive.

December 20, 2014

After sale of Easter i like to strike and get a few i like the crunchiness to it and soft chocolate in the center yummy good for cake decoration to.