Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 354 in Hand Lotions & Creams

This supremely hydrating formula renews and protects hands for immediate and long lasting results.

Buy this at CakeBeauty.com

May 20, 2017

This is an incredibly rich and thick moisturizing cream. It absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your hands.

Right out of the tube it has a decadent vanilla scent. But after massaging it into your hands for a bit the smell changes to something.... less than pleasant. It definitely dissipates though. It coats dry hands in moisture and doesn't sting on cracked hands. I used it before bed on my hands and on my toes and they were soft and smooth in the AM.

I don't think I will purchase this again because of the cost. It is a wonderful product but I can't justify spending that much on a hand cream.

May 17, 2017

I received a 1 oz (30 ml) sample size of this with my Chick Advisor Premium Membership welcome package. It smelled heavenly and was very thick coming out of the tube. Applying it to my hands, it wasn't greasy and absorbed nicely into my skin. My only dislike is that a full tube costs about $22 CDN which is a bit more than I am willing to pay for a hand cream no matter how well it works. Not sure if I would repurchase.

May 16, 2017

I have extra dry skin due to psoriasis & eczema and this hand cream has been absolutely amazing! I like to use it before bed after washing my hands with a scrub and apply a good amount. My hands feel baby soft by the morning!

May 16, 2017

Cake Beauty has quickly become my new favorite skin/hair care company, and I love that they are Canadian. All of their products I have bought, I have fallen in love with, I find they are all made with excellent quality and top ingredients with cute packaging.
    This very first thing I noticed about this hand cream is the divine scent, it smells like white vanilla cupcake and icing, its a good thing its not edible. The scent also lasts a fair amount of time after its applied, its not one of those creams that once its absorbed the scent disappears. The lotion itself is rich and thick, my hands soak it up in seconds and it leaves them moisturized as well as touchably soft.
    I have been saving the last bit of cream that is left in the tube, I don't want to use it all up, so I had to place an order, I want this in my life for months to come!

May 12, 2017

This cream absorbs into your skin leaving it soft and smooth. Bye, bye wrinkles. It also smells good. I just applied some and it is soothing. The wrinkles are disappearing before my eyes.

May 11, 2017

J'A DO RE cette crème, elle est très hydratante pour les mains et que dire de son odeur !! Je croquerais mes mains hihihi! Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse après l'application et la peau de mes mains devient confortable et arrête de m'élancer ! Je la recommande sans aucun doute !

May 10, 2017

I love everything that cake makes! They are truly a fabulous Canadian company!

This rich, heavy cream (balm) is awesome for keeping hands smooth and soft. and like all cake products, the scent is heavenly!! (French vanilla)

I have a bit of difficulty squeezing the product out of the container though, as it is so thick - maybe a different sort of container would make it easier - like a round container that can be scooped from instead.

I love that all the ingredients are simple and natural, and there is no 'bad stuff' in there!

Definitely a thumbs up from me for this hand repair balm!!

May 09, 2017

The smell of this cream is to die for! Seriously I just want to lick my hands afterwards (it's actually so tempting). They smell like I've just baked a cake. Often times with lotions/creams that have a beautiful scent, I find the company often forgets about the effectiveness of the product. With that being said, this product is super effective even for the driest of hands. I'm constantly working with my hands as a makeup artist, and I apply purrell often before/after clients. I need something very intense so I don't lose the moisture in my hands. This hand cream is extremely moisturizing and my hands feel so soft after use. Would highly recommend!

May 08, 2017

The smell of this cream is to die for. I literally want to lick my hands every time I put it on. Smells like cake! It works too leaving my hands super soft. I keep it at my desk at work and use it every day. The air is so dry in my office and this really works wonders!

May 08, 2017

I recieved this Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair in my ChickAdvisor Premium bag. And this was my favorite item. I'm currently ordering more online as we speak. It's a rich, thick cream with a vanilla cake like scent that I just adore. Doesn't feel greasy but highly mosturizes my skin. I have eczema on my wrist and have been battling it for a couple years. And this is the best cream on it hands down. I highly recommend this product.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler