Calgon Ageless Bath Exfoliating Mineral Scrub and Soak

Calgon Ageless Bath Exfoliating Mineral Scrub and Soak Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

July 01, 2017

Loves it

This is one of my favority body scrubs, it smells good & exfoliates without drying out my skin. I also love how affordable it is, 24oz for 6.99$ CAD is a great price!

June 13, 2017

Liking this scrub

I got a tub of this as a gift and recently having been using it in the bath or shower. The consistency is nice and thick and it has a great scent. Have been enjoying using this lately

May 13, 2017

I've always had an issue with dark skin on my knees due to kneeling so much at work. It was awful. I completely abhorred wearing anything outside of the house that would show my legs.

For the price and brand, it's pretty good at what it does. I found scrubbing this on my legs/knees whenever I had a shower, paired with your moisturizer of choice, it helped reduce the dark skin considerably. And besides that, it leaves the skin feeling soft as well.

Though with anything, it needs to be a part of a routine, rather than once in awhile to get results.

January 17, 2017

I love this stuff! I use it all over and it makes my skin so soft all over. It also smells really good so that is an added bonus. It doesn't dissolve right away in the water but is very easy to wash off. It does not leave a residue on your skin. The price is reasonable as well and it lasts a long time as you don't need to use very much.

September 12, 2016

his product is such a treat to use! I am really addicted to this stuff because it works and smells amazing (it has a very sweet and perfume-y scent). The granules are not extremely harsh, but at the same time, there are not too gentle that it disappears before you can even massage it into your skin. This product also doubles as a mineral soak, and though I have never used it in a bath I imagine that this would just be divine given the lovely scent. I don't look for much in a body exfoliator but when a product like this is 2-in-1, effective, and has anti-aging claims (that it's filled with vitamin E and collagen), I can't say no!