Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 2372 in Grocery

May 08, 2017

I have never been a big fan of chicken noodle soup, but whenever I am sick i like to have a bowl, as it warms my belly up! It has a great chicken taste, and plenty of noodles to eat.

May 05, 2017

Um umm umm cambells chicken shop with crackers when the weather brings you down in comfty pyjamas and slippers ..theres no better remedy..or with a movie

May 05, 2017

I like to have a few cans around the house to eat when I'm not feeling so well. Campbell's chicken noodle soup is sure to comfort & nourish you without being to salty. It is still the same great tasting soup that I remember from when I was growing up. Never fails to make me feel better fast.

April 14, 2017

This is a true staple on many pantries but I find the quality has gone down over the years. It's is very salty too, when I make it for my daughter I strain the juice out and put water in it. With all the goop on the noddles it's enough taste without the extra salt. My daughter asks for this a few times a week now!

April 04, 2017

This soup is really good, especially when you are sick and not feeling so well. It's really cheap too, you can find it just about any grocery store.I would recommend this if you like chicken soup.

April 04, 2017

La meilleure soupe, ma fille et moi l'adore! C'est un classique et elle est toujours aussi bonne. Parfaite lors de soupers pressés. Cette soupe a un goût extraordinaire

April 04, 2017

I like eating this soup when I have a bad cold it always makes me feel better! I like the taste of the chicken both and the noodles are good. It is always a good price so I stock up on them.

March 15, 2017

Campbells chicken noodle soup is awesome, even as a child this stuff has always been my favorite. This is perfect to mix with rice as well. This is great for kids, my son loves this stuff

March 10, 2017

Such an amazing product. When its cold out and im looking for something filling and quick to make for lunch it is perfect. The whole family loves it. This is a must have in my cart when I go grocery shopping.

February 02, 2017

I do like this soup dont get me wrong, but i am not a fan of this stuff unless im REALLY SICK! It reminds me of puke, and its very salty. Like i said i only eat it when im really sick, other then that i stick with their hearty chciken noodle soup, the one with veggies, and bigger noodles. So much better for some reason!