Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup Reviews
#39 in Grocery

October 12, 2017

Love it!

I really like it, very tasty. Fair amount of noodles and chicken in each can. Yes it has lots of sodium but the flavour is addicting. Makes a quick fix for lunch! And it is great when I am sick. Easy peasy!

July 12, 2017

Go To Easy Meal!

I love this soup! Such a quick, cheap, easy dinner!! Not to mention it's extremely tasty, I love the classic chicken noodle soup. You truly can't go wrong with this!

Delicious soup

Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup is a classic favourite soup of mine. I can always count on it when I'm feeling under the weather. It is absolutely delicious and contains real chunks of chicken and delicious soft noodles. The broth is absolutely perfect. My go to soup.

Best soup when you sick

Nothing beats eating simple chicken noddle soup. Especially when your sick. I find this is one of the easiest things to make. I personally add a little salt and black pepper and I'm happy. Majority of the time I make one can and is content for that time period, and it be honest it's not that expensive. You can stock up on this can and have it there for awhile as it doesn't expiry that quickly. I love the chunks of chicken. They're never dry and tasteless. I will always keep cans of this soup in my house. You can always add a few vegetables to this soup if your in the mood for soup.

Always tasty in a hurry

I love making home made meals... but if I'm in a hurry I always love Campbell's soups. They are easy and convienent, my son loves them as well! Can't go wrong if a four year old loves it!

May 08, 2017

I have never been a big fan of chicken noodle soup, but whenever I am sick i like to have a bowl, as it warms my belly up! It has a great chicken taste, and plenty of noodles to eat.

May 05, 2017

Um umm umm cambells chicken shop with crackers when the weather brings you down in comfty pyjamas and slippers ..theres no better remedy..or with a movie

May 05, 2017

I like to have a few cans around the house to eat when I'm not feeling so well. Campbell's chicken noodle soup is sure to comfort & nourish you without being to salty. It is still the same great tasting soup that I remember from when I was growing up. Never fails to make me feel better fast.

April 14, 2017

This is a true staple on many pantries but I find the quality has gone down over the years. It's is very salty too, when I make it for my daughter I strain the juice out and put water in it. With all the goop on the noddles it's enough taste without the extra salt. My daughter asks for this a few times a week now!

April 04, 2017

This soup is really good, especially when you are sick and not feeling so well. It's really cheap too, you can find it just about any grocery store.I would recommend this if you like chicken soup.