Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup Reviews

February 21, 2019

Fave of the Campbell's bunch

This is my favourite soup of the campbell's lineup. I find it is so versatile and so delicious! Without a doubt, it is canned soup so i do find it is a little salty for my tastes, but i love that they have a light sodium version as well as a version with bigger chunks of mushrooms. I use this as a soup with chopped up broccoli and black pepper, as a dip (when made thicker), or as an alfredo substitute to pasta if the sauce is made thicker.

HOT TIP: make with 1% or fatter milk instead of water - it will make the world of difference!

February 12, 2019

I only buy Campbell's brand soup!

Campbell's cream of mushroom soup has always been the favorite in my house. It good on it's own as a soup or with a sandwich. It's even great as a sauce...whether it's on top of pasta or pork chops seasoned perfectly it just has that flavour that works with just about everything even chicken...so rich and creamy with real pieces of mushrooms in it.

November 19, 2018

Soup done right

The Campbell soup family has always made good delicious soups. Good quality ingredients are what makes this soup a top reliable brand. You measure the amount of liquids that you want in your soup. So many possibilities. So many recipes can be made from this brand.

June 19, 2018

J’adore mais un peu trop salee

Est bonne mais si tu veux la manger en soupe.

Je te conseille de la diluer avec un peu d’eau Ou du lait.

Mais tu peux faire plusieurs recette. Des sauces, dans un vol au vent ou un met de viande.

Mais je préfère ceux là au marque maison. Il ne coute pas cher du tout

March 27, 2018

Versatile pour faire plusieurs recettes.

Ce produit nous permet de faire plein de recette rapidement et de donner un bon goût. Ça peut servir pour faire un boeuf bourguignon ou bien on peut l'ajouter à des pâtes, légume et une protéine de votre choix. Voilà! Le tour est joué. De plus, c'est un produit à bon marché dans les épiceries.

March 05, 2018

Yummy!

Campbell's is, and has always been, my GO-TO for quick and easy to serve soups! Cream of Mushroom is my favourite among their soup lines! It is so easy to make and is both adult and kid approved in my household. My favourite way to eat it is with milk and some crackers as a soup. The directions on the can insist that you can replace water with milk, but that does not jive with me! Milk all the way! Aside from consuming this as a soup, it is amazing incorporated into other items! Lazy Salisbury steak, over chicken or pork chops, in tuna noodle casserole, scalloped potatoes, and lastly in my famous beef stroganoff recipe! This is a kitchen staple in my household. The price where I live ranges from .50 cents to $1.00 depending on sales and I always stock up with a few cans in the cupboard!

March 05, 2018

Nothing beats the taste of this soup.it,s all i buy now

I use to buy a diffrent brand of mushroom soup then i seen this one on sale so i bought it took it home and tried it it and what a taste.i quickly ran back to the store and i bought a case of it I recommend this soup to any one

March 04, 2018

would buy again

I do not enjoy this product very much on its own. I feel its very salty for a soup. I do however enjoy using this product to cook with. Its great on meat and can add alot of flavor to other dishes.

November 03, 2017

Mmmmm

Oh My, I love Mushroom Soup. Heat it up and eat by itself or drink in a cup, add crackers, I also love to add Mushroom soup to recipes; add to any frozen veg mix add breadcrumbs and cheese. or add to homemade hamburger patties. Dinomite on mashed potatoes. Great creamy thick rich texture with chunks and pieces of real mushrooms.

June 05, 2017

Love it! My favourite soup. I actually like the ready to serve one better but I couldn't find it on the list of products. Tastes great with some croutons on top! Yummy stuff