Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup Reviews
Ranked #2 in Soups & Bouillon

June 05, 2017

Love it! My favourite soup. I actually like the ready to serve one better but I couldn't find it on the list of products. Tastes great with some croutons on top! Yummy stuff

May 20, 2017

Campbell's is a regular brand in our home, their mushroom soup is one of my favorites.
    I literally just had a bowl for dinner. So easy, I just threw it in the microwave, added a bit of milk and water, stirred it really well with a fork and spoon, and 3 minutes later it is ready to eat.

The soup is thick and creamy with a decent amount of mushrooms throughout, its perfect to eat on a cold day, it warms your heart and sole. We normally buy the low sodium, now that we are more health conscious and when we buy it we buy the case from Costco. The soup is so versatile, I use it in casseroles, with rice and also add chicken or pork and simmer it in the slow cooker.

May 11, 2017

Campbell's cream of mushroom is by far my favorite canned soup. Whether to eat as is or use in a recipe, it's always one of my go to's for great taste as well as excellent value.

May 09, 2017

use this versatile soup when you want to be creative in the kitchen, It works very well with cooked ground pork add some worstershire sauce and frozen mixed veggies and serve on a bed of no yoke noodles or as a shepperds pie or you can add lefter over white rice to make a simple low cost meal

May 01, 2017

My absolute favourite soup to use in casseroles or in potato scallop. Sometimes it's nice just to have on a rainy, cold day.. I will not use any other brand'

1.2/5

April 10, 2017

This soup is gelatinous and has a funky odour. It taste terrible when you heat it up and overly salty. I have tried cooking with it in recipes as well and it just ruins the whole dish.

2.8/5

April 04, 2017

Being a fan of Campbell's mushroom soup I didn't like this one at all low sodium totally changed the taste eof my favorite soup in he whole world ,I'll Stick with the regular one thanks

February 28, 2017

This is a good staple in the pantry for a quick dinner after a long day. Goes really well with a grilled cheese sandwich. We sometimes add a few extra sauteed mushrooms to it to add some fresh flavour. You have to stir well while it's warming up otherwise it can be a bit clumpy.

February 28, 2017

Good idea for fast meal, especially during busy time. I always have some can in my stockpile and serve to my husband when I don't have time for cooking. The mushroom taste is the best from all of the tastes and you no need nothing extra like potatos or noodles. 5 minutes and you can enjoy worm and tasty soup - who will not love this idea? :)

February 10, 2017

Cream Of Mushroom has been my favorite soup since I was little. Super easy to make, filling and delicious. I love the texture of this soup, the chunks of mushrooms and creaminess. I enjoy mine along with a grilled cheese sandwich :)