Campino — Strawberry Reviews
#231 in Yogurt

Good - 0

May 29, 2017

I go through a bag in a few days ! Love the taste and flavour not to mention the creamy texture. There's is a lot of candy in the bags and for the price you can't go wrong !!

March 03, 2016

I keep these in my desk drawer at work when i need a fruity pickmeup. These hard candies are tasty and fun; there are other great flavors too, but strawberry is my favorite!

June 12, 2015

These candies are very good, I really like the mild creamy strawberry taste

2.8/5

June 12, 2015

great candy. mild taste not overwhelming. nice and sweet!!

June 12, 2015

These candies are delicious so creamy and smooth, they taste like strawberry's and cream, they are individually wrapped so I always toss a few in my purse.

April 16, 2015

These are sooo smooth feeling in your mouth, and the creaminess mixed with the strawberry is too good to be true! They are a really good price as well and you get a whole bunch in a bag. I like to have a few in my purse sometimes, or after a workout for some quick sugar.

January 31, 2015

These luscious candies taste like fresh strawberries and cream. They smell and taste delicious and feel so silky smooth in your mouth.