Canada Dry Club Soda Pomegranate-Cherry Reviews

Look who’s in the club now! New Canada Dry Club Soda, now with a refreshing HINT of Pomegranate Cherry. This zero-calorie beverage is unsweetened and low in sodium. Pairs the same refreshing Canada Dry Club Soda you know and love with a delicious new fruity twist.

Perfect for every occasion.

For more information, please visit Canada Dry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    0.5/5

Tasted horrible

Tasted horrible! Very bitter! I’m not a club sofa fan.. I probably wouldn’t have it alone again maybe adding some orange juice would make it better.

1.7/5

September 30, 2018

Hmmm wouldnt pay for this

Hmmm this drink needs sugar, I usually drink Canada Dry Gingerale cranberry, so this is like a healthy version. I would probably use this to make a mix drink to avoid a hungover 💁🏽‍♀️

Good pop alternative

I’m not a fan of carbonation but I like the flavour of this product, plus it’s low sodium and unsweetened. There is no sugar which is something I’m trying to decrease from my diet.

Great product

Loved the taste ,looks like water which I love to drink,no calories makes it more delicious and yummy. I would buy this again when I’m out if I’m looking for something with less calories that traditional pop!

Love the great taste!

Great taste and great thanksgiving alternative to cranberry juice in my opinion! Love the 0 calories, great for someone who is watching their diet! Lovely!

Not for me

The Canada Dry Club Soda is great for those that are looking for a beverage that’s unsweetened. I personally found there wasn’t that much of a cherry flavour. It’s from a great brand that has been around for a long time. If your a person that enjoys a carbonated drink then you can give this drink a try and judge for yourself if you enjoy the flavour. For me I personally won’t try this again but I would recommend to friends who I know like club soda so they can see for themselves.

Great Alternative to Plain Water

This carbonated beverage is a great alternative to drinking water for people that have trouble drinking enough regular water. The flavour is a bit candy-like but still natural for Pomegrante-Cherry.

Not a fan

Im not a fan of club sodas . Found that there was only a hint of flavor . Would possibly be ok mixed with something maybe a Sangria. It os good that it has no calories and low sodium.

0.7/5

Taste like medicine

Very bitter taste artificial even though it says natural flavors might be good in a sangria but not very nice on its own I might buy in the future not sure

September 30, 2018

If I were looking for a healthy alternative with greay fizz

I love Canada dry products so I'm very interested to try this it has a great fizz and taste. I would definitely stock up on this to drink when I'm wanting something that's not sweetened.