Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

YUM

I really love this pop. It isn't overly sweet since it's a ginger ale, but the cranberry is such a nice touch! I wish I could get this year round. Great for drinking on its own at home, at a holiday party, or even to use as a mix for an alcoholic drink. Highly recommend!

I got this for free in order to review.

I Would buy this again

I love Canada Dry as a company in general but the cranberry ginger ale is an all time favourite, I only use to get it during Christmas time. Altho it is hard to find yearly, it must be one of the seasonal things, as it is in store starting around the first of October, its like a fall favourite,.

Delicious Festive drinks

Canada Dry is by far the superior gingerale. I love the cranberry edition. It’s not overly sweet or tart. It’s a nice blend and doesn’t taste artificial. Perfect on its own or with a shot of your fave spirit. It’s the perfect season for this edition. Will make a great addition to any dinner party table

Updated On: October 17, 2019

#gotitfree

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Beautiful drink

The can is first off - very pretty. It is surely feminine though. The flavour of the cranberry is slight - I used it as a base for mixed drinks and it was a hit.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yum!

I was given the opportunity to try this product for free to give my honest review.
    I purchased a case of this delicious Cranberry Ginger ale today and couldn't wait to try it. Soon as it was chilled enough I dug right in. The taste of this ginger ale is light, refreshing, and delicious! The cranberry flavour isn't over powering the classic Canada Dry Ginger ale taste that everyone knows & loves. I'll definitely be purchasing this product in the near future as this has become one of my top favourite pops!

love it

our family got to try CANADA DRY CRANBERRY GINGER ALE Free via Chick Advisor program, my kids love natural healthy taste of the CANADA DRY CRANBERRY GINGER ALE to help with hot days
    we love it CANADA DRY CRANBERRY GINGER ALE

Love it for Thanksgiving and Christmas season

I always look forward to the fall weather. There is the other brand which has cranberries and raspberries (YUK!!), but I find that Canada Dry found the perfect blend with cranberries to the ginger ale part. 1 pack of 12 lasts me a year, I enjoy savouring every last drop, esp since it's a limited addition, I don't blame them for that one at all, definitely this time of year to have cranberries as a side with the holidays! This is perfect for me.

AMAZING

Hands down one of the best carbonated beverages i've ever drank in my life! It's so good, the perfect amount of sweet & carbonation. I don't normally like carbonated beverages, but this one is too good to pass up.

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Review

I received my free coupon for Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale from ChickAdvisor today and went out and redeemed it almost right after. Cranberry juice has been my favorite drink since I was a child. I was introduced to anything cranberry at a young age because Cranberries have a lot of good properties for the kidneys; I have PKD. This is my new favorite drink, I have no complaints about it! LOVE IT!! Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me test this product!! :) Highly recommend this drink!

Nice Fruity Taste

I usually purchase Canada Dry Ginger Ale but was pleased to try the cranberry flavour. It certainly has a light, fruity flavour that can be enjoyed on its own or with a snack, lunch, dinner, etc. Definitely a drink I would be pleased to offer guests and certainly a drink that fits in well with the winter/Christmas season. The cranberry ginger ale would also make a good alcoholic beverage drink mix.