Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

October 27, 2019

Pretty good but sweet

I couldn’t find Diet, which I normally purchase so I bought the original. It’s pretty sweet but the flavour is good. I’d definitely like to try it again but in the diet version.

October 27, 2019

I'm not one for drinking pop, but I really enjoy this combination of flavours. I love using it in cocktails, and it's also great alone over ice. I find that the flavour is very refreshing and the ginger and cranberry compliment each other very well. Definitely recommend!

Updated On: October 29, 2019

I'm not one for drinking pop, but I really enjoy this combination of flavours so when I got this for free to try I figured why not?.
    I love using it in cocktails, and it's also great alone over ice. I find that the flavour is very refreshing and the ginger and cranberry compliment each other very well. Definitely recommend and would purchase again... And again!

Pimp my Gin

I love my Ginger Ale! I like the new Cranberry twist but I would say that I prefer the original. Could make a great look in the preparation of a good beverage with alcohol ... just saying.

Fantastic!

I have received Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale to try for free and share my honest opinion. This ginger ale is better than original one! It is tasty, not too sweet (what I love) with pleasant cranberry taste. I would recommend it to everybody who drinks Soda and don’t like very sweet drinks. Highly recommend!

Not Quite Enough Cranberry

I like the idea and the drink overall, but I wish there was a stronger cranberry flavor. Hopefully they adjust that in the future to give us a bit more cranberry.

Love this flavour combo!

I’m so glad I got to try this product through chickadvisor! The cranberry ginger ale is a great flavour combo. It’s a touch of cranberry flavour on top of the great Canada Dry taste I already love. I had a Halloween themed dinner party and served this since it’s a nice red colour and it was a hit!

Would definitely recommend

Full disclosure, I received this product for free from chick advisor. I wasn't sure how I would feel about cranberry flavoured ginger ale but I have to say it is a great combination. The added flavor of the cranberry adds a very refreshing taste to regular ginger ale. The combination had the perfect balance of flavours and was not too tart. I would highly recommend this product. It is priced the same as the majority of soft drinks so it is quite affordable.

Nice taste

I enjoyed this cranberry ginger ale. Though I'm not sure I would have identified the taste as being cranberry - to me it seemed more like a fruity taste - it was a nice one. You can also taste the ginger ale through it - the fruity flavour isn't overwhelming.
    I was able to find it no problem at my local grocery store, which doesn't always carry these types of "limited edition" flavours, which I was glad for.

Updated On: October 26, 2019

Edit: got it free through the product review club

October 26, 2019

Refreshing twist to a classic drink

I'm a Ginger Ale fan to start with and I'm loving the new Cranberry flavour they've come out with. It's refreshing and not too sweet or overpowering. I think this would be a great addition around the Holiday season, will definitely be purchasing this product when I run out! #gotitfree

NIce cranberry flavour

My family all prefer this to the original canada dry, it has a nice light cranberry fruity flavour which is a nice change to the original. Refreshing and perfect for holiday dinners