Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Délicieux!

Cette boisson à la canneberge est tout simplement délicieuse. Elle est rafraîchissante à souhait, pétillante et est offerte dans un format parfait. Elle n’est pas trop sucrée donc elle convient à tous.

My new favourite soda!

I generally don’t drink anything other than water but I was excited to try this because it seemed like a tasty alternative when I wanted some flavour. I really enjoyed it! This will definitely be my holiday drink of choice this year. The cranberry flavour isn’t overpowering but it’s very fruity.

0.8/5

Canada Dry Cranberry

I got this box of 12 cans for free. I tasted it once it was cold and this is nothing I would recommend to anyone. It tasted awful ! Like a non-alcoholic beer . I did not taste the cranberry. What a waste ! Although the can may look nice and appealing, the taste is nauseating.

So delicious

I received a coupon for a free pack of cranberry ginger ale in exchange for an honest review. Every year I impatiently wait until fall to stock up on this product, it is my favourite carbonated beverage!! The taste is so delicious, it has the perfect amount of sweetness and yummy cranberry taste! I will be stocking up again this year 🙂

Yummy!

Ginger ale and cranberry juice are my favourite so this Canada Dry cranberry ginger ale is the best! My family enjoyed the last drop from cans. We’d buy it again and perfect drink for holiday season since I don’t drink alcohol.

Easy

I dont usually drink non diet pop but I tried this at my moms house as it was all she had.

I really really enjoyed it. It was much easier than buying birth gingerale and cranberry juice :)

You could really taste the cranberry!

Good product

I would buy this product again. The drink is quite refreshing. It's not very sweet and not very acidic. It kind of tastes like juice. The product is also very affordable for a pack of 12. They're great for family gatherings and just in general.

Tastes like medicine

First I wasn’t to disclose that I received this product free to try for reviewing purposes from Chickadvisor. I’m a huge fan of ginger ale and I love the idea of a fruity version. Unfortunately this product was better in theory than execution, it has a strange almost cough syrup like taste. I found that it was not good on its own, but when used in a mixed drink or punch was really good! It made my thanksgiving punch seem more festive and gave it a great color.

Not for me.

I think it is definitely interesting to have different flavours of pop, but I'm just don't think this one is a good idea. I'm not really a fan of fruit flavoured drinks anyway, so I was already skeptical about this. I'm also not much of a holiday person, and this product what giving me a holiday or Christmassy kind of vibe. It honestly just takes like cranberry juice put into a soda stream, and it is very sweet! I think I'm going to stick to the original Canada Dry product.

Waff..

Sincèrement je n’ai pas été charmé. Habituellement, j’adore les produits Canada Dry mais ce mélange je le trouve spécial. Faut dire que je n’aime pas particulièrement la canneberge à la base. C’est peut-être pour ça que je trouve le mélange bizarre mais outre ce fait le mélange était comme tous ceux que j’ai connu. Pétillant et frais à souhait.