Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale

Mmm!

So refreshing! Probably one of my new favourite soft drinks! Taste of sweet cranberries and the great taste of ginger ale, the whole not overly sweet. Perfect to drink just like that or to add to your cocktails! Definitely an original twist of flavour to the beloved ginger ale! It doesn't disappoint!

Very tasty

I loved the taste of Canada Dry's new cranberry ginger ale flavour. I could definitely taste both flavours, and the combination of them together is a great pairing. I would have liked if it was a tad more tart, as I was expecting from the cranberry, but it was still really good.

Surprisingly Refreshing!

I enjoyed this despite not really liking ginger ale or cranberry juice. I found the two together to be quite refreshing! My husband also tried this drink and enjoyed it. We found the ginger to still be good for the stomach with the added benefit of the taste of cranberry.
    It was delightful and would purchase it as I was able to try this product for free with the Product Review Club

November 01, 2019

Nice light holiday flavour that everyone will love.

I do want to disclose that I received this product for free to try and review.

As for my review, I absolutely loved everything about this product. It has a nice light flavour that is very enjoyable - the cranberry doesn't overpower the ginger ale at all, it just adds an extra flavour that mixes well. My first impression when I opened my first can was the pleasant scent it had. It honestly smelled like Thanksgiving dinner in a can, which I adored. I would definitely purchase this product again and tell all of my friends that is worth the price and is a delightful experience I would want again and again.

November 01, 2019

Great option for a classic

Great new flavor and a twist on classic ginger ale! Low this option when you want an "upgrade" from the normal taste. Will definitely buy this, especially when I want a caffeine free drink but still want the fizz!

November 01, 2019

Great Drink For Anytime but especially the Holiday Season!

Fa la la la la! That is what your taste buds will be singing after the first sip of Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale! Such a refreshing drink with a good cranberry taste! Not overpowering, just right! I would definitely recommend having this on hand any time of year but it also makes some fantastic holiday drink as a mixer. I also poured a can into a mug and heated it up. Such a cozy drink on a cold night.

Tastes Like Fall

This is lightly sparkly and not too sweet. It was great on its own for me and my family but making this into an easy cocktail would be the best. I've already purchased more. The only down side was the coupon code in the package was hard to read and couldn't be redeemed. The product is perfect though. The cranberry flavor is a perfect balance between sweet and tarte.

November 01, 2019

Loved it, but wish there was more ginger flavor!

Really love the Cnaada Dry Cranberry flavor Ginger Ale! I love the subtle cranberry flavor and it definitely adds some zing to it compared to the original ginger ale. I do wish it was a bit more ginger-y though!

I love Ginger Ale

I love Ginger Ale and Cranberry Juice, now that have come together I'm very happy. It's not to sweet, and have the nice taste of the Cranberry mixed nicely with the ginger ale.

Miam 😋

Bonjour, j’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de Canada Dry afin de le tester. Premièrement, voici votre nouvel allié des fêtes!!!! On peut faire n’importe quel drink 🍹 avec cette boisson gazeuse et c’est délicieux! Deuxièmement, même sans alcool 😆, c’est hyper rafraîchissant. Le goût n’est vraiment pas trop sucré! J’adore 😍. Troisièmement, c’est vous les pires les filles si vous passez à côté de ce délice !