Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is made with refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale and adds a mouth-watering cranberry taste. The delicious blend is quite simply refreshing and perfect for holiday enjoyment. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry est fait à partir du Soda gingembre Canada Dry rafraîchissant, auquel une succulente saveur de canneberge est ajoutée. Ce délicieux mélange au goût frais est parfait pour les réceptions du temps des fêtes. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

I would purchase again

I don't usually drink pop or any carbonated drink but this was tasty and fulfilled my craving for a bubbly treat. The flavour wasn't too overwhelming. Great for the holiday season.

This product is great!

I love this product. My grand daughter didn't feel well and I gave it to her (she usually hates cranberry things) and she loved it. I tried it after she said it was really good and I really liked it too. The flavor is great. Such a refreshing drink.

Quickly a Holiday Favourite

One of our absolute FAVOURITE Holiday treats! We were so excited when we got to try this because we love Cranberry everything! So delish and is perfect for holiday mix drinks or just enjoying on its own! Something we will purchase again and again!

My favourite!

This is one of my favourite drinks! I always get so excited and stock up when it comes out during the holidays. Initially I was worried about how the cranberry would taste being that I usually find them bitter. However, it just blends in so well with the gingerale and makes a refreshing drink. Will continue to buy, and wish that they stocked it all year round.

November 24, 2019

My favourite drink for the holiday season!

I'm not usually a big soft drink person, but when the holidays come around I make sure to go out and pick up a case of cranberry ginger ale. It's so light and flavourful and it doesn't taste as sugary as some other soft drinks can.

It's amazing to use in punches for parties as well - always a hit with guests! Love this stuff, I'm glad it only comes around once a year though or I'd have a problem :D

Very tasty and festive

It was very tasty and I used this cranberry ginger ale to come up with some festive cocktails for a girls night and they were delicious! I tried to find the diet cran ginger ale but couldn’t find it anywhere..

November 23, 2019

Delicious! I enjoy this flavor at Christmas

I enjoy this flavor alot with Christmas drinks. Using it in a punch is so good or on its own . I stock up as soon as I see it's available. Adds that little bit of Christmas to the ginger ale!

November 22, 2019

Love

This is my absolute favourite. I can't wait until it comes out each year. I try to limit the amount of pop I drink, but this is always the exception. I find the cranberry makes it feel a little fancy. Also reminds me of the holidays (as that is when it is available). Changes things up from regular ginger ale.

1.3/5

November 21, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Didn’t like

I tried this and was really hoping to enjoy it but for me it was too bitter. I prefer the regular Ginger Ale and don’t think this is a good combination

November 21, 2019

Bien mais plus dans le festif

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement avec les Club des bancs d’essai. J’si bien aimé le goût, la canneberge est subtil.

La couleur et le dessin sur la cannette sont bien également.

Je trouve que ce produit est plutôt intéressant pour des festivités mais pas dans le quotidien. Malgré tout, je le recommande si on me pose la question.