Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Toujour aussi bon

Bonjour j'ai tester se produit gratuitement et wowww j'ai adorer. J'ai toujour aimer canada dry mais la avec le petit goût de limonade avec le gingembre ses vraiment bon et très rafraichissant !!! Ses sur que je vais en acheter. Je recommande.

July 03, 2019

Really tasty but hard to find

I received a coupon to try this product from Chick Advisor, and while I was thrilled to get it, it was really hard to find this product anywhere near me. Which is a shame, because it's great. The lemonade adds a nice little zing to the ginger ale, and it also tastes great with a little vodka or rye to make it alcoholic.

July 03, 2019

Nice refreshing drink for summer

I was quite surprised with the taste, not what i expected. it is a light nice refreshing drink. something different from the ordinary.
    i was not a fan of gingerale on its own, but i do like this

Fabulous and Refreshing

When I received my coupon to try this new product for free I was excited. This Canada Dry lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale is amazing. It has just the right amount of lemon flavour and is not over powering at all!! It's so refreshing!!
    I will definitely be purchasing this and have shared it with family who love it too!!!

CanadaDryLemonade YUMMO

This has great flavour~! I'm a huge fan of clear pops, especially Ginger Ale and Canada Dry is my favorite so when they added my second favorite thirst quencher, lemonade...I was hooked~! The taste is unique and super refreshing.

New Summer Favorite Just In

This was such a welcoming change! I was extremely skeptical as I have tried every new flavor of soda to hit shelves this year. I was actually nervous after my last failed flavor. Let me tell you this.....as soon as it hit my lips....I was hooked. I could not put the bottle down. The next morning, I went back to the store to find that they only carried the 591 ml bottles as a trial. They were more expensive than being able to buy a 12 pack of cans, but I bought the entire display of 36 bottles. My kids loved them as much as I did and even our guests loved it.

Exellent!!

J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement! Pour ma part je n'aime pas par contre mon conjoint en raffolent et je suis maintenant obligé d'en mettre dans ses lunch 😂😂😂 mes ados aussi adore! J'ai aussi pris la peine d'y goûter bien que je n'aime pas la liqueur et le goût ma tout de même surpris! Bien-sûr je prendrai cette sorte a n'importe quel autre sorte de liqueur 🤷

Good kick

Have always been a lover of ginger-ale along with lemon water ! The combination between both flavours is unbelievably tasty and will have you looking for more

Love this! New favorite drink

I absolutely love gingerale and lemon and when I saw this combination, I had to try it and it is amazing! It's a great summer drink and it is now my go to drink everyday

1.3/5

Canada Dry limonade

J'ai eu la chance de tester Canada Dry limonade grâce à la gratuité de chick advisor. Mon avis est que c'est désaltérant, mais le goût de limonade est fade. On décèle un léger goût de citron. Mais rien d'extraordinaire... Le produit serait à améliorer pour la saveur limonade. Par contre, c'est désaltérant et pas méchant au goût tout de même.