Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

July 15, 2019

Wanted to, but didn't love this product

While Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale was OK to drink, it was a bit of a wash-out. Neither the lemonade nor the ginger ale really came through, resulting in a muddled flavour that wasn't particularly appetizing. Everyone in my house tried it and came to the same conclusion. It wasn't bad - unfortunately, it wasn't good either.

July 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nice Twist

Definitely a nice twist to ginger ale. It kind of reminds me of lemonade with carbonation. Better when it's cold instead of warm. The older kids loved it which is a plus.

2.3/5

Not Enough Flavour

I recieved this product free from Chick Advisor for review purposes. I was excited when I realized I'd be trying this new flavour of Ginger Ale, however, after trying it, I am greatly disappointed. It has the great taste of Ginger Ale that Canada Dry always has but in regards to the lemonade flavour, it's barely noticeable. The packaging is cute with its wood grain, but overall my decision is to not repurchase or recommend this pop as it is barely any different than regular ginger ale. I was very much looking forward to a mix of lemonade and ginger ale, but this pop definitely did not provide that taste experience.

2.7/5

To bad

I really wanted to like this...
    But unfortunately it was on for me...

I will not be buying this stuff again. Be sticking to the normal ginger ale from now on.

2.8/5

Vraiment rafraichissant

J'ai reçu le produit gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor. C'est un produit vraiment frais surtout en ces journées de canicules. Je ne suis pas super fan de bubulles mais c'est un produit rafraichissant.

2.2/5

July 06, 2019

Canada dry

J’ai reçu mon coupon et j’ai été chercher mes canettes je m’attendais à beaucoup meilleures avec un goût plus prononcer de limonade et un peut plus sucrer je nai pas goûter avec de l’alcool pt il serais meilleures mais pour ma part j’ai été déçu

2.3/5

July 06, 2019

Not what I was expecting

When I first heard about this new combo I thought it sounded interesting and so I hesitantly moved forward to request to be apart of the trial. I excitedly got accepted and upon receiving my voucher in the mail I went to redeem for my FREE case!

I came home and eagerly popped open a can and took my first sip. I think I was expecting to taste lemonade with a Canada dry ginger ale twist. unfortunately, I did not get that. It was closer to Canada dry with some lemon squeezed into it.

I feel like the taste ratio was off balance, I found the ginger ale taste to be the biggest and boldest flavour and had a hard time tasting the lemonade over it. I honestly would prob not buy this or recommend it. I feel I would be better off buying reg ginger ale and adding some lemon juice/slices into it.

2.8/5

July 05, 2019

Taste good

I would buy this product again. Its taste so good. Little ginger and little lemonade. Canada dry is a awesome brand. Received this for free. Would recommend this to orders to purchase

June 30, 2019

Lemonade is not it's friend

I received the coupon for a free package from ChickAdvisor. Usually I am a frequent drinker of the regular Canada dry ginger ale, but I just couldn't stomach this. My taste buds could not digest the taste of lemon and ginger together. I think it prefers either/or. The only reason I did give it a thumbs up is because it is still a refreshing drink if you are in need of something to drink but personally it wouldn't be the first I would reach for.

2.2/5

June 29, 2019

Not so Good

I love to try out new and exciting products. Although I received this item for free I have to admit that I really was not a big fan of the flavour/taste. I like Canada Dry ginger Ale and I enjoy lemonade but the 2 flavours mixed together is just not something that I enjoyed.