Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

June 12, 2019

I wouldn't buy this product again

I loved getting this for free to try, was worth it. The taste was good and very refreshing but, I just don't like bubbles in my lemonade. Everyone should try it though

2.3/5

June 12, 2019

Stick to the real stuff

I got to try the new Canada Dry Lemonade flavored ginger ale free. I was pretty excited until I actually tasted it. It didn't taste like real lemon or lemonade and it just didnt fit well together with the ginger ale for my liking. To make sure it wasnt just my taste buds, I had my boyfriend try it as well. He confirmed that it wasnt enjoyable.
    I suggest buying the original ginger ale and adding a slice of lemon or some fresh lemon juice if that is what you are looking for. This is definitely a no go for me when it comes to future purchases.

June 11, 2019

ca fait un drôle de mélange

j'ai eu le produit gratuit. Je ne déteste pas le gout mais en même temps je ne suis pas certaine que limonade et gingembre ensemble soit vraiment bon. Je ne trouves pas ça rafraichissant, comme je m'attendrais d'une limonade ou même du gingembre

Je n’achèterais pas le produit.

June 08, 2019

Weird taste... hard to describe.

I was excited to try this product as I really do enjoy the original Ginger Ale. But I must say I was kind of disappointed. The taste is weird, it's quite hard to describe ; it does not taste like lemonade at all. I don't know where is the lemon taste, but I don't think I will buy this again. It was refreshing but I'll stick to the original Ginger Ale. I'm glad I did not spend my own money on this.

June 07, 2019

I'll stick to the cranberry gingerale

Not sure of the taste. Personally don't think lemonade and ginger ale work well together. i much prefer the cranberry ginger ale. Will not be purchasing.

2.8/5

June 07, 2019

Vanada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Gingerale

In all honesty, I'm somewhat disappointed. I thought it would be more lemonade flavoured. Not really sure how to explain the flavour. It was rather dull tasting. I have to admit, I would not rush out to buy it. And as recommending it to friends or family, it's not very likely. It needs a lot more lemonade flavour to it in order to have any real appeal to it.