Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

July 13, 2019

Great summer drink

When i’m looking for a non alcoholic beverage to drink on a sunny afternoon on my patio reading my magazines, this is exactly what i want. Bubbles, great taste and lemonade.

possible repeat

Was expecting more lemon flavor. It was refreshing but couldn't really taste enough lemonade flavor for my liking. Undecided if I would purchase again.

Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale refreshing for summer

I was fortunate to get to review Canada Dry’s Lemonade Ginger Ale courteous from Chickadvisor and I must say it a nice new twist to ginger ale. The balance of both the ginger and lemon is so fresh oh and my whole family enjoyed it. The flavors are not over powering and are blended well. Definitely will be sipping this all summer long. #gotitfree

Good tests

It's a good test Canadadry lemonade flavour. It's something different then the usual Canadadry we always drink. Specially hot summer days this test got more preferable.

Love the citrus flavour

I love how they are being more innovative with ginger ale. I was so excited to try this flavour because I love lemonade and I love ginger ale. When I tried it, it still maintained it's ginger ale flavour as the main flavour with hints of lemonade. The lemonade didn't over power the ginger ale which I liked. I would totally buy this again. When I served it at a BBQ, my family and friends loved it too!

July 10, 2019

Something different and quite tasty

Well I finally found it in the store. It's quite refreshing if it's cold. We tried room temperature and I didn't really like it. This drink has to be cold in order to fully be able to enjoy the lemon taste. It tastes a lot like the regular ginger ale but with a splash of lemon. Definately a summer drink!!!

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

not my favorited but taste good

Liquor a limonade nest pas un de mes favoris, car pour moi une limonade est un jus sucré. Mais le good n’est pas mauvais. Merci pour ce coupon qui ma permis d’y goûter

Refreshing

Product was good but I would have preferred to taste more of the lemonade. Not sure that I would purchase it again, as I prefer many other sodas, including the original Canada Dry.

Canada Dry Lemonade flavour est Ginger Ale

I liked it! You can clearly taste the lemon 🍋. The whole family liked it. I would definitely be happy if it wasn’t an limited edition. We went for a picnic and had it with our drinks selection.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I've had trouble finding this free product, thanks to chickadvisor, as it is new and store were awaiting for it.. but it was worth the wait. Great gingerale with a fresh taste of lemonade, perfect for summer time. A must.