Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

August 13, 2019

New taste

The lemon Ginger Ale at first might taste weird for you as you were not used to it. I love the original Ginger Ale. The lemon flavour is so strong, its a perfect drink when you are hot, at the beach, sweating, thirsty ... but i don’t recommend it next to food for example. It’s good by itself, you need few times to get to use to the flavour. Children loved it more.

July 25, 2019

Étonnant

J'aime bien un gingerale de temps a autre, mais j'avais de gros doutes sur le goût de celui-ci et finalement, j'ai été étonné. C'est très bon, le goût de la limonade est présent sans être trop fort, juste bien dosé. Ca se boit très facilement, je recommande fortement.

July 24, 2019

I loved every sip!

This lemonade flavoured gingerale is super tasty! It's very refreshing for these hot summer days. It's not too sweet which is why i enjoyed it so much, even my picky 8 yr old drank the whole thing. Definitely recommend if you're looking to try something different.

July 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A New Summer Favourite

The Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is great. It has just a hint of the normal ginger ale you are used to and then there is a not too sweet hit of lemonade on top of that. Poured over ice on a hot day and you have the perfect sip of refreshing goodness.
    #gotitfree

Perfect Pick Me Up

Love the light bubbly lemon taste, not too sweet and not too overpowering, just perfect flavour for when you want something more. Always love lemon flavours but some just don’t cut it. This one is just right.

Great Summer Drink!

I enjoyed this lemonade flavoured ginger ale, it was a great drink to have on a hot summer day. I found it a bit syrupy, sweet but I mostly drink diet drinks so that might just be me. A diet version of this would be my summer go to beverage! It had great lemon flavor!

Great summertime drink

This was initially hard to find. I tried about 4 different stores before I found it. I don't know if this only comes out seasonally but I really hope not. I love both lemonade and ginger ale so to combine them both was something I was excited to try. I was not disappointed. Great to drink on its own or use as a mixer. I didn't see it in my local grocery store so I don't know if I can even get more. I had to limit the amount my husband drank because I wanted it all to myself!

July 18, 2019

A tasty update for summer

Not a major departure from the original flavour, but adds a bit of freshness to the classic. Delicious on a hot summer day. Just a touch sweeter tasting than the original as well. Tasty!

The best of both worlds

The adults and teens in my family loved this flavour. Great as a mix for cocktails or on its own. Not too lemon-y or ginger-y but just right for fans of either flavour. Will keep on hand this summer!

bien

j ai bien aimé ce produit,il goute frais et raffraichissant. parcontre il a beaucoup de sucre mais il est tres bon . je vais en racheter et je le recommande oui .