Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Surprise

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. The lemonade and ginger ale are perfectly matched. With a glass of ice, the lemonade ginger ale is so tasty and refreshing.

Absolute fan!

I just want to start off by saying that I got this product for free as part of the Product review club.

I'm so happy to have been able to test this product because I'm a huge consumer of Ginger Ale.

Canada Dry has done an awesome job at balancing the flavors of this drink. I love it because the ginger flavor is real, and doesn't taste bad (like most added ginger products).

I recommend this to family and friends, and will absolutely be purchasing again!

Pleasantly surprised!

I got a box of this for free to sample. I'm not normally a huge lemonade drinker, but I do enjoy ginger ale a lot. This was surprisingly good. The lemon wasn't too overpowering, but it gave the ginger ale just enough zing. My whole family enjoyed it!

June 15, 2019

You want to try this if you like these flavours.

Took me 3 trips to different grocery stores to find it, but Glad I did. I Loved the lemonaid flavour mixed with the light taste and blubbles of Ginger Ale. Refreshing taste. Different taste. I Very much liked it and will buy it again many times this summer.

Not overly sweet. Not a strong flavour if ginger ale or lemonaid. Just a nice touch of both. Only 130 calories for a can. Would like it more if it had a Diet version for less calories.

Refreshing

I love this new ginger ale. My family also loves it!!
    It is so refreshing with ice in it. I can’t wait to find a diet/ natural sweetener option as I am a diabetic.
    For almost $6.00 a case it is going to be a once in a blue moon treat tho.

Product coupons are always welcomed :)

Yummy!

Pop isn't something I typically buy unless it's a special occasion. If I do, Canada Dry products are what I do purchase, so I was really happy to get a coupon to try this out for free! Everyone who tried it loved it (including my daughter who doesn't like any kind of pop except Club Soda). It tastes exactly like it's described and is so refreshing and tasty. It's nice to have a treat drink that everyone likes!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Refreshing and tasty !

I am so happy to have been chosen to test out the Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale in exchange for my honest review.
    Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale offers a combination like I have never tasted before. The classic taste of Canada Dry Ginger Ale with the refreshment addition of lemonade,it's just genius.The taste is refreshing and poured over a glass of ice and it was so delicious and refreshing and if you want ,adding a shot of Vodka and you have a lovely drink for entertaining.The lemonade flavour isn’t overpowering and very tasty.These are sure to be part of my Summer BBQ's and entertaining.I would recommend this Canada Dry Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale to family and friends.The only problem I had is that it says it's only out for a limited time, better stock up now friends! #gotitfree

Great Summer Drink

I was lucky enough to be picked to try this product (#gotitfree) and was so amazed by this product. I am a big fan of Canada Dry Ginger Ale and this one is one of my new favourites. It has the great taste that you know Canada Dry is known for with a little something extra special. It is so refreshing and it will be one of my faves for a summer drink on those hot days when you need to quench your thirst.

June 15, 2019

A refreshing drink for the summer!

As a big fan of ginger ale I was very excited to receive this product to try. When served cold, it is extremely refreshing and will definitely be my soda choice for the summer! That being said, it is sweeter than regular ginger ale. I also found the ginger flavour to be more prominent than in regular Canada Dry, which I enjoyed.
    I will definitely purchase this item again!

Completely obsessed!

I had HIGH standards for this drink considering I love ginger ale and am completely obsessed with lemonade as well. The drink is absolutely amazing. The lemon taste isn’t over powering to the extent that the ginger ale taste gets lost. There’s the hint of lemon to give it the perfect balance. Typically I like my drinks cold but this drink also taste good at room temperature.

Finding the drink was a bit of a challenge though. I live in the city and checked at least 6 stores and had no luck finding it. Eventually, I found it out of the city but there were only 5 cases left. I’m not sure if stores aren’t getting the stock yet or if they’re just so popular they’re flying off the shelf. I also noticed it says “limited edition” on the box. I hope it is a flavour here to stay and will be easier to get!

If you love ginger ale you HAVE to try this drink! I would 10/10 recommend. #IGotItFree