Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

1.8/5

July 07, 2019

Not the greatest!

I received a coupon to try this as a product review. |Thankyou!
    Also apologies for the delay, it took a while to find it....

I usually enjoy Ginger Ale as a after meal drink, but with the lemonade, it has a sort of aftertaste, medicinal.... I tried it superchilled, Iced, I'm on the fence with this one...
    I don't think I'll be grabbing it first....

1.2/5

July 07, 2019

I did not care for the flavour.

I did not care for the flavour of this. I like the brand of Canada Dry just not the lemonade. It tasted a little bit bitter to me so I did not enjoy the drink not the taste.

1.3/5

July 03, 2019

Canada Dry limonade

J'ai eu la chance de tester Canada Dry limonade grâce à la gratuité de chick advisor. Mon avis est que c'est désaltérant, mais le goût de limonade est fade. On décèle un léger goût de citron. Mais rien d'extraordinaire... Le produit serait à améliorer pour la saveur limonade. Par contre, c'est désaltérant et pas méchant au goût tout de même.

June 28, 2019

Interesting

This was a strange taste to me. I wasn't able to tell if the ginger ale taste was more of a background flavour or the main during the time i consumed this. However the lemonade flavour wasn't bitter i was just confused

June 25, 2019

Drôle de mélange

Bon... Par où commencer. Premièrement, c'est bourré de sucre... et uniquement de sucre. 35g, 130 calories pour une seule canette. Ensuite, le mélange de goût est inusité, mais dans le mauvais sens. En aucun cas il ne m'a semblé que le goût était naturel. Ni celui du gingembre, encore moins celui de la limonade, ou à tout le moins du citron. En gros, pour le même prix que les autres boissons gazeuses, on obtient un liquide d'une couleur douteuse, au goût douteux. Non merci pour moi.

June 19, 2019

Ginger and lemon flavour too strong

Thank you chickadvisor for providing this product free to try and review . I like lemon so I was quite excited to try it. It comes in your standard pop can which is convenient and easy to take around . It comes in a 12 x 355ml pack. It is quite accessible at superstore and Safeway stores . The taste I did not like at all. I liken the taste to what Pine Sol would taste like. I was expecting the sweetness but the taste and aftertaste were overwhelming. I do like the fact that it is naturally flavoured and made from real ginger. #canadadrylemonade #gotitfree