Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

Fraîcheur garantie

Bonjour, j'ai été enchantée de goûter ce soda. J'ai trouvé le goût très bon en bouche. Je n'ai pas trouvé que le goût du gingembre très prononcé, et c'est tant mieux, car je n'aime pas tellement le gingembre. J'ai fait goûter ce produit a mon conjoint qui a adoré le produit. Alors, par une chaude journée d'été, quoi de mieux pour se rafraichir de prendre une limonade pétillante.... Fraîcheur garantie.

Yummy

I received a coupon from chick advisor to try this drink. I was a little worried I wouldnt like it but I love original ginger ale so I figured I would try it out. I am so glad I did! This drink is so refreshing! It has just the right hint of lemonade but you can still taste the ginger ale perfectly. I will be buying another case of these for sure! It's a great summer drink!!

Refreshing Flavour

I got to try Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale courtesy of Chickadvisor. I like it, however I will add some lemon slices to it next time to get even more lemon flavour. It’s perfect when it’s ice cold. Pricing is the same as other Canada Dry products.

Nice and light

I really love the taste of this ginger ale. I sometimes fine the regular ginger ale very strong and this is abit lighter. I made my husband and my family try and everyone really liked it as well.
    Went and bought a new pack after my samples finished because it’s limited addition, I hope they can make it a permanent product

Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Lemonade ginger ale

Great ginger ale taste with lemonade flavour, a surprisingly good combination of pop drink! It got the 2 of the best drinks I liked the most together. I’d recommend and buy again. *Got this sample for free.

New summer favorite

I received the coupon for a free package from ChickAdvisor. love Canada Dry ginger ale to begin with, so the refreshing addition of lemon is fantastic! This is the perfect combo of lemon and ginger in a fizzy drink. I’ll definitely be serving it at my summer get togethers, in addition to simply stocking it in my home for our family. Highly recommended!

It tastes great!

I received Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale free for testing purposes. It tasted just like ginger ale but with a lemon twist and I really liked it. Its very refreshing on these warm summer days. I would recommend trying it and I will be purchasing it. #gotitfree

j'ai acheté canada dry

Je recommande vraiment canada dry limonade son goût est particulier et vraiment bon toute la famille l'ont aimé le petit goût de lime et de Ginger all est doux et rafraîchissant et désaltérant. je le recommande

June 30, 2019

New Summertime Favourite

This review for ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club is a bit late because, like others, I had a tough time finding Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale in grocery stores. It took me over two weeks to find a store where I could redeem the coupon I received to review this product. My husband and I love ginger ale and were a bit skeptical about lemonade flavoured ginger ale; however, it was love at first sip. The lemonade flavour smooths the bite from the ginger and makes for a very pleasant summertime drink. We loved it and can't wait to introduce our family and friends to the new Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale. Hopefully more stores will start to carry it!

June 30, 2019

An amazing and new flavor!!!

Ok...it took me some time to find it in the stores checked 5 different stores and had coupon on we for over 2weeks until I was finally able to find the drinks. I very refreshing, thirst quenching taste with the nice, pleasant hint of ginger. It looks and tastes premium. You dont even have to read ingredients, to notice and feel the naturalness of the product, of its ingredients. Took me a little to find the product to do the review, but had bought over 10 boxes since. My whole family liked and loves it. An A++ from me and my family!