Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water Reviews
#11 in Soft Drinks

Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water is a refreshing and crisp tonic crafted with cane sugar, quinine and natural flavours that gives it a balanced effervescence and refreshing taste. It is the perfect complement for any cocktail.

Le Soda tonique Canada Dry Premium est un tonique vif et rafraîchissant composé de sucre de canne, de quinine et d’arômes naturels qui lui donnent un goût d’une fraîcheur effervescente. Il complète à merveille tout cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale or Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer

Great taste!

I was chosen for trying this product and I really love it. I put extra lemon and sugar for my beverage, so yummy. It's expensive but worth for a price. I'll buy again.

1.8/5

Way too much sugar!

I received a coupon to try the Canada Dry tonic water for free. I was looking forward to trying it because it looked like a nicer tonic water than the regular ones in cans and I loved that it was in glass bottles. I saw it on the shelf and was impressed by the nice packaging but not impressed by the price. I thought it was over priced. I redeemed my coupon and brought it home to try. As soon as I got it home I took a look at the nutritional panel and was shocked. 21g of sugar in each little bottle, I was not impressed but decided to try it anyways to see if the taste was good. It was not, The beginning taste when you put it in your mouth is not terrible but the after taste is really bad. I mixed it with some gin and lime juice and that did not help either. The worst part though is the grams of sugar per each bottle. I will not be buying again or recommending.

Quality Refreshment!

Canada Dry has been a staple in my household for years, so when I learned that Canada Dry has a new premium version to try, I was so excited! I love this new premium line, and especially the premium tonic water I just tried. When I saw the price, I was a little hesitant, but you can really taste the quality ... and the little glass bottles are cute and scream quality. The tonic water is incredibly thirst-quenching, and would be the perfect addition to special occasions and entertaining at home. I love it and highly recommend!

Perfect Tonic!

I was very excited to try the new Canada Dry Premium Tonic water made with Cane Sugar. It was nice and crisp without being too sweet. I absolutely love when soda or soda water is made with cane sugar because it gives a more authentic old school taste without a crazy amount of additives and sugar substitutes. I would highly recommend this to Tonic lovers! tastes great in a Gin and Tonic too!

tasty

I just received my coupon two days ago, went to store and got the case.
    I tried it at home after half an hour exercise to keep me active and fresh. It is really refreshing , tasty and healthy on top of that.

Wonderful taste

You either love or hate tonic water, and I really love it. I enjoy the bitter taste without too much sweetness, and find it quite refreshing. I don't really like the regular Canada Dry tonic water, and prefer a different brand, but I'm so happy that I got to try this premium one. It's the best tonic water I've ever had. I'm serious! I also love that it comes in glass bottles, and there is no label, everything is printer on the bottle. The minimal design and the fantastic taste are the reasons I will continue buying it, although the price is... well, premium :)

I received the product for free.

October 27, 2020

Really is a premium tonic

I would definitely be buying this again, it was superior in flavour and fizz. It’s more expensive than regular tonic water but so much better. I would recommend buying this and I promise you won’t regret it. I can now enjoy a premium tonic with my gin!
    #canadadrypremium
    #gotitfree

Delicious and Refreshing

I received a coupon to try this product for free. It was a bit difficult to find in the store as it was kind of hidden, but I'm happy I finally found it! I found that the taste was crisp and it had strong carbonation which I really like. It is slightly more pricy than what we usually buy. My store had a sale for it at $5.99. I love the glass bottles, and the feel that I was drinking something special. Overall great experience. I would definitely buy it again and I am excited to try the other flavours!

1.7/5

October 26, 2020

Take a Pass on the Tonic Water

I was able to find Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water at Safeway, but they were almost out. I took this as a good sign. I was unable to find this product at Superstore. My coupon to receive this item for free was accepted without any issues. The packaging is attractive, but you only get four 237 mL bottles for the price of $5.49. In my opinion that is too much for what you get. In comparison you could get a box of 12 cans of tonic water for cheaper. In addition these are not twist off caps, so it's a bit inconvenient if you wanted to drink this on the go. I did not like the taste. At first the bubbles are nice, but the after taste is hard to swallow. I tried mixing it with peach juice, but this didn't make it any better. I'm currently breastfeeding and choosing not to drinking alcohol, so I did not try it with tonic's best friend gin. I would not purchase this product or recommend it due to the taste and high cost.

October 26, 2020

Canada Dry Premium - Tonic Water

I received a coupon from Chick Advisor to try a four pack of Canada Dry Premium. They have Ginger Ale, Ginger Beer and Tonic Water. With the coupon I chose the tonic water and it was great, light and refreshing taste. I went back next to purchase the Ginger Ale which was really tasty as well, will probably try the Ginger Beer next! I really recommend these Canada Dry Premium and the bottles are the perfect amount (237ml) and they look so cute. The only thing is make sure you have a bottle opener, I almost couldn’t find mine and these bottles are not twist off! Glad I found it and was able to enjoy the drinks! #canadadrypremium #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor